Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage Will Probably Become Obsolete Soon

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy25 said:
Seriously? I'm pretty sure I value personality over looks when it comes to possibly marrying someone. Looks will fade over time. Personality will not. Just because a girl is really hot does not make her a good future wife.
Do you date fat chicks? They sure have nice personalities :D

Don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about. Nobody here is going to marry a 3 just because she has a nice personality that will "last a long time." Men want beauty with a good personality.

Sure personality is important but it's part of the equation but not as important as looks. Nobody here would admit to marrying a 3 with a great personality, but most would marry an hb 8 even if she has a horrible personality.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was watching the new beyond scared straight series on A and E (great **** btw). they took 7 girls, all teenagers, all where slutbuckets, all were theives, drinking, smoking, pill popping, etc.

of those 7 girls, 6 of them, at the end of the day, had daddy issues, and by daddy issues, I mean, didn't have one.

That is why marriage, will never be obsolute becuase at the end of the day it's still the idea way to raise a child and at the end of the day, that's what it's all about my man.

When you get some hair on your nutts you will start to understand the ways of the world. It's not all about you and getting your rocks off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
When you get some hair on your nutts you will start to understand the ways of the world. It's not all about you and getting your rocks off.
Omigosh, I can't believe someone said this.
I was beginning to think that the only thing that people on this forum thought was important was "getting your rocks off".

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Can't be said enough times. Most people here are in the "what's in it for me?" stage.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add, and this just happened like, 10 mintues ago.

My dad's side of my family, my dad is the youngest of 4 kids. His 2nd oldest brother has Sickle Cell. Not, the Lefteye cute I an still do **** sickle cell, I mean full blown, can't run, can't do anything seriously sickle cell.

He is in the hospital, and, from what I hear, it doesn't look good, at all. I just left little rock, will be leaving again to go back tonight, the second I heard that, it was a no brainier. Easily my fav uncle.

But you know what is ****ed up? my dad couldn't even call me and ****ing tell me, his brother was in the hospital. I had to hear it from my mom. I say I had a normal childhood, but I didn't, being raised by my mom even though my dad was around, he didn't live with us.

how ****ed up is your relationship with your son when you can't call your oldest son and say your uncle is extremely sick you need to come home.

For who I am I think I turned out quite well, but, I had o have my issues. I'm extremely independent, to the point where I really just don't trust people. My drug addiction, is a direct result of my upbringing, I am fully convinced of this. We don't talk. My dad does not know how to hold a normal conversation with me, without talking about the women he is ****ing or talking about the cowboys. It's quite ****ed up.

Then, you have people talking about how marriage is going to be obsolete. When my son is 27, I want him to be able to call me and tell me anything. It's not that I am afraid of my dad.. I just don't ****ing now him lol, I haven't talked to him in the past, he doesn't make an effort, why should I.

Truth be told, alot of what I am today, is nothing more than overcompensation for what I didn't get, what I wasn't growing up. it takes a pretty ****ed up child to want be willing to give up almost 4 years of his life, just to prove a point, the poin being that he is successful and that he is "somebody". it just so happened to pay off. For all the stuff I have, I'd kill for a dad that gave a ****, who didn't try to **** his son's women and who actually called to say hi every once in a while. And you have the nerve to tell me marriage is going to be obsolete

PS - yeah it's so bad I just got a call from my mom, i'm not even going to bother with a flight tonight, he won't make it in time for me to see him. they won't even operate on him, probably won't make it to tomorrow, yet my dad can't even call and pick up the phone.

Last edited:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
To add, and this just happened like, 10 mintues ago.

My dad's side of my family, my dad is the youngest of 4 kids. His 2nd oldest brother has Sickle Cell. Not, the Lefteye cute I an still do **** sickle cell, I mean full blown, can't run, can't do anything seriously sickle cell.

He is in the hospital, and, from what I hear, it doesn't look good, at all. I just left little rock, will be leaving again to go back tonight, the second I heard that, it was a no brainier. Easily my fav uncle.

But you know what is ****ed up? my dad couldn't even call me and ****ing tell me, his brother was in the hospital. I had to hear it from my mom. I say I had a normal childhood, but I didn't, being raised by my mom even though my dad was around, he didn't live with us.

how ****ed up is your relationship with your son when you can't call your oldest son and say your uncle is extremely sick you need to come home.

For who I am I think I turned out quite well, but, I had o have my issues. I'm extremely independent, to the point where I really just don't trust people. My drug addiction, is a direct result of my upbringing, I am fully convinced of this. We don't talk. My dad does not know how to hold a normal conversation with me, without talking about the women he is ****ing or talking about the cowboys. It's quite ****ed up.

Then, you have people talking about how marriage is going to be obsolete. When my son is 27, I want him to be able to call me and tell me anything. It's not that I am afraid of my dad.. I just don't ****ing now him lol, I haven't talked to him in the past, he doesn't make an effort, why should I.

Truth be told, alot of what I am today, is nothing more than overcompensation for what I didn't get, what I wasn't growing up. it takes a pretty ****ed up child to want be willing to give up almost 4 years of his life, just to prove a point, the poin being that he is successful and that he is "somebody". it just so happened to pay off. For all the stuff I have, I'd kill for a dad that gave a ****, who didn't try to **** his son's women and who actually called to say hi every once in a while. And you have the nerve to tell me marriage is going to be obsolete
Sorry to hear that backbreaker but actually it proves the point,dinsfunctional families were rare in past,there was a man and a woman growing their children and everybody was doing what he was supposed to.

Right now disfuncional families are becoming the norm in the western world so marriage its getting pointless,lets imagine that marriage is like a colored paint that you do for your working car,now what is the point to paint a car that is going to be broken for sure after 1000km?

And trust me I perfectly agree with you in the part about establishing a good relation with sons and give them support and love but it's not that easy as it was 50yrs ago.

Igetit!

Reaction score
backbreaker said:

+1 rep.

This is the BEST POST I've seen on the forum in I don't know how long.

zekko said:
Omigosh, I can't believe someone said this.
I was beginning to think that the only thing that people on this forum thought was important was "getting your rocks off".

Me too. I still do to some extent. Granted,yeah,this is the "Don Juan/Sosuave" seduction forum,and learning and understanding women and dating is the premise here,but at times it almost seems like instead of acting like grown men discussing women,it's a bunch of horny,lust driven adolescents being controlled by their sexual desire.

It's like.....

thread:"She has a boyfriend".....reply:have sex with her
thread"She's married".....reply:have sex with her
thread"She has a disease"....reply:have sex with her. Wear a condom,but have sex with her.
thread"She has BPD and makes my life a living hell"....reply:Next her. Get a couple more bangs out of her first,but next her.

It's AMAZING how much UNNECESARY stress,struggle,hardship,pain,danger,and strife men will put THEMSELVES through for 15 minutes of pleasure.

They'll literally let their d!cks destroy them.

Oh,and about marriage becoming obsolete.....naw,not going to happen. It's been around since Adam and Eve,I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people choose marriage because of the legal perks you get; health insurance, benefits, many different financial perks and tax related benefits.

This is why homosexuals are fighting to marriage rights. Its not only about sex, love, companionship or monogamy. there are real world advantages to marriage.

And this is coming from a 24 year old who doesn't even want to think about marriage..

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Do you date fat chicks? They sure have nice personalities :D

Don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about. Nobody here is going to marry a 3 just because she has a nice personality that will "last a long time." Men want beauty with a good personality.

Sure personality is important but it's part of the equation but not as important as looks. Nobody here would admit to marrying a 3 with a great personality, but most would marry an hb 8 even if she has a horrible personality.
Actually most fat chicks I have met I find annoying, so not sure what you're talking about.

Also, I disagree that "personality is not as important as looks." Completely disagree. You said that "Most would marry an hb 8 even if she has a horrible personality." I cannot believe you would even think this. What would be the purpose of marrying yourself to someone with a horrible personality!? If all you thought of her was her looks, then why marry her? You would marry an 8 even if she annoyed the hell out of you? WHY?! I would much rather marry a 6 who has a great personality. Your life seems messed up, just being honest.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On personality, I think of it like this. A fat chick doesn't have the personality I would get along with. I work out a lot, am active, and eat right. Fat women don't. They lack an element of dedication that I possess. Judging a fat chick on the basis of compatibility with me actually is quite easy. No fatties allowed!

The idea of marriage doesn't urk me. Its dedicating ones self to something more than you, and provides support for a functional family unit. I am the kind of person that if I accidentally had a kid w/ a gf and she didn't believe in abortion, I would put 100% into the role. What i dislike about the institution of marriage in this country is the predatory nature of the laws attached too it. I dislike government involvement in my life. What happens if my chick changes for the worst despite my best efforts? Marriage than becomes a huge burden. I am no fool. People change, and everyone is driven in part by selfish tendencies.

In short its silly to think that because someone is opposed to marriage as it exists in the USA is opposed to providing a functional family unit and dedicating themselves to their fullest to that pursuit. I feel I can do this successfully without a state appointed document and lawyers. If laws/powers exercised by the state were relaxed a bit and marriage posed less of a risk to both parties, i might be inclined to change my mind. However no higher institution which has enacted constrictive laws has ever eased them later on. Its human nature.