Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage Will Probably Become Obsolete Soon

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it. Marriage is mostly for "old school" people like our parents and grandparents.

The classic life 50-75 years ago was "go to school, get a job, get married, have a family" and you win at life!

Nowadays, with the baby boom generation slowly dying out over the next 20 or so years, I think the younger generation growing up will not care about marriage.

Most men nowadays just want to have sex with whoever they want with no restrictions. Women are getting that way too. Gone are the days of women saying "I just want to settle down and have a great husband who will treat me with respect and be a good father." This was all well and good in 1950, but it's not 1950 anymore.

Men are SUPPOSED to spread their seed with as many different women as possible and have as many descendants as they can to continue their legacy. This whole "settling down with one woman/man" is almost like brainwashing.

To me it just reeks of "Holy s.hit! I found a woman willing to touch me! Better marry her before it's too late!"

To me it's like someone saying "OK, you can only eat pizza every day for the rest of your life." Well, pizza may be great and all, but having it every day will get old after a while. Sooner or later you're going to want a nice piece of chicken, or steak, or a hamburger, or hot dog, or spaghetti etc etc etc.

This is why I never understood why people get into relationships. I am happy being single and being on the prowl. To me, whenever a guy says "I have a girlfriend" it makes him look like a p.ussy.

Why stay with one girl when you can have so many others too? Do you enjoy ONLY having sex with one woman? If not, why are you in a relationship?

To me marriage/relationships are just people being lazy and giving up wanting to have fun. What do you guys think? Will marriage die out or will everyone stay pussified?

Traveller2011

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as there are women who want a man's money and assets there will be marriage.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RockaRolla25 said:
To me marriage/relationships are just people being lazy and giving up wanting to have fun. What do you guys think? Will marriage die out or will everyone stay pussified?
Nice binary choice you give there. Neither. Marriage will never die. Men will not stay pussified. Not every married man is a pussi.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sincerly Im fine with long term relationships and even marriage as long as it's at my terms.

Of course I would not even share the same home with a woman in the usa where the law and the women find any possible way to fvck you.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RockaRolla25 said:
Men are SUPPOSED to spread their seed with as many different women as possible and have as many descendants as they can to continue their legacy. This whole "settling down with one woman/man" is almost like brainwashing.

First of all, what do you mean by "SUPPOSED" to? Who says? Even if we are biologically hard-wired to bang as many girls as possible (which is VERY debatable), that would do nothing to say whether or not we are SUPPOSED to do it. It would mean that we gravitate towards that lifestyle, but it would not mean that we have to follow those urges if we didn't want to. You have control over your own destiny.

Second of all, I can speak for myself as well as many others who are interested in marriage. It's nice to go through life with a faithful companion. I'm not saying that marriage is for everyone (obviously it's not for you), and I'm NOT saying you should just arbitrarily decide to marry the first girl that comes along. You just need to be picky. There's nothing wrong with marriage itself, though.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys say they don't believe in marriage (myself included) but deep down you know we would get married the next day if the "right" woman came along.

Every man knows or has known a woman that was so hot, so beautiful, so gorgeous that just to get with her he would marry her if he could. Don't lie and say this never happened to you.

As much as I ageee with Big Jimbo and have promised myself not to marry an american woman there are 2 women who I have known in my life who I would marry in an instant just to be with them.

Every man knows a woman or has known a woman that turned them into a total afc even if he's game is good and is no afc. Even a dj one day meets a woman that turns him back to an afc (although probably not a complete afc like us that aren't dj's yet).

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...40+ yo men and women who are not married and do not have kids tend to be some of the most miserable, lonely bastards you will ever meet. If ONLY FOR THAT REASON marriage will continue.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, if you're 25, go have your fun. Experience different women. Enjoy your life. At some point, what you find satisfying at a young age may not be satisfying any more.

Marriage has its problems, especially in modern culture. But I look at an LTR as having a partner. It's not about finding the hottest girl you can, it's about finding someone who compiments your life. Someone who is going the same direction you are, who can help you along the way. Someone who will plant some vegetables while you are fixing the roof. Who will help you paint the walls or whatever. It's a partnership.

When you get older and build a life, you may want someone to hang around and share it with you. You may not want to spend all your time in a bar or club. There are other things to do in life. Some guys will want to cat around their whole lives, and if that's their personality, more power to them. But there's always a choice. You have to do what's best for you.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Ehh...40+ yo men and women who are not married and do not have kids tend to be some of the most miserable, lonely bastards you will ever meet. If ONLY FOR THAT REASON marriage will continue.
that was old school 40+ yo men and women.

The new breed of 40+ yo men and women (and the next generation) have much more options for fun.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
there is no such thing as love.
If you really believe there is no such thing as love (or at the very least, an intense passion for someone/something, which by definition, is love) then I feel very bad for you.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love exists it just doesnt exist in his world.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
The new breed of 40+ yo men and women (and the next generation) have much more options for fun.

I haven't met them yet. I have SEEN them, the old guy at the club or the bar but I haven't talked to them yet. Probably won't.

As someone who's 30 I can tell you MOST decent men and women are taken at this age. At 40 it's really only the losers left without marriage or kids. There are many divorcees of course but most of them are looking for something longterm! Trust them they know!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic.

My wife and I went out with a few other couples last Friday. Had a great time. There was a couple there who married very young, had one daughter and had been married for 37 yrs. They were hangin on each other like a couple of high school kids. I really had to smile at that. The couple that had this "get together" were much older. They had married young, and had been married over 50 yrs. They do everything together. So, for those who believe that love does not exist, my experience tells me otherwise.

OP, I don't agree that marriage will go by the wayside in future generations, however, it will be redefined and evolve from what it was in past generations.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My stance is, the people who think that marriage should become obsolete would make lousy fathers, so it's just as well.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Every man knows or has known a woman that was so hot, so beautiful, so gorgeous that just to get with her he would marry her if he could. Don't lie and say this never happened to you.
Seriously? I'm pretty sure I value personality over looks when it comes to possibly marrying someone. Looks will fade over time. Personality will not. Just because a girl is really hot does not make her a good future wife.