Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage and sex

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good idea mrgoodstuff but it's not reality simply. Women are programmed to get ahold of your resources but once they've gotten that, you're done. And with the legal system acting as the enforcer now, you've got no choice. Fruitbat, not the brightest guy in the world is right, here in the good old US, the judge can more or less do what they want. They don't like the pre-nup she signed, they don't think it's fair? Well they will throw it out. I would hope most of the time they don't but again, here in the good old US, you don't have the same rights as a criminal defendant in the family courts.

Honestly, the best that you can hope to do in most situations is to have a stalemate if you will. Telling someone to lead is great but you can't lead when you don't have the power. It's like telling a project manager to lead when they can't make any decisions about timelines, personnel, equipment or budget. If they don't have any decision making authority in that regard, they are simply a cheerleader. Once you get married, you give up a good bit of the authority to lead. I used to think marriage is a great idea but it's not. Society has changed in the blink of an eye and the man has been depowered. She doesn't like your face anymore? She can leave. She meets another guy/girl who gives them the tingles? You're gone. Before, she used to have to really weigh out whether or not it was prudent to leave you. She wasn't leaving you for the guy on the street simply because he gave her the tingles. He had to have the juice, the resources to get her to leave in addition. Now, she files for divorce, get alimony, gets child support and gets the tingles. Good luck leading in that environment.
You can be in a long term relationship without being legally married. But I see what your saying about marriage.

Erik VL

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I can see of dealing with the situation is always strive to be the best and keep flirting with other women. As long as the wife sees the guy is still capable of drawing the interest of other women, she should still be fighting for her man, but I don't know how that plays out in reality.
Or how about both parties working out and eating right so they stay attractive and energetic. A "platform" solution instead of a "game" solution to cover for the lack of a platform.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or how about both parties working out and eating right so they stay attractive and energetic. A "platform" solution instead of a "game" solution to cover for the lack of a platform.
Yea that'd be ideal

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what the heck you guys do with your girls. I mean hiking, skating, badminton, fruit picking, swimming, etc. I don't have kids so I d be bored ****less if I didn't keep an active lifestyle.