Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marijuana thread

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Chronic use of large amounts of any substance that is affecting neural transmission will most likely invoke adaptive changes and lead to the reorganization of neural networks, and possibly affect brain structures."

Any substance...like anti-depressant meds. If they brain-scanned people on anti-depressants for ten years, I bet their brains would look different, too. The tiny sample size and way that the researchers assume proof they are right from some minor correlations lead me to believe that they wanted to find what they were looking for. That's how to keep bringing in the grant money for more research - find some proof that drugs are bad, mm'kay? Any scientist who can find something unhealthy about pot had distinguished himself from his peers, and any government will be happy to throw grant money at him.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Sure it will, if you get caught with it.
Someone who smokes before bed would not understand. When it consumes your life like any other drug addiction, you have a cough all the time, and you're spending 25 bucks a day, yeah it can be a problem, even without Johhny Law getting involved. Some people have self control with some drugs, some don't. The only drug I have had a problem with is weed, even after being prescribed pain pills for 4 surgeries, when they run out I just forget about them. It's harder for me to let go of MJ and get out of the daily routine.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As it currently stands, all marijuana-related research must focus on marijuana's dangers, or else the researchers will not get funding. The US Supreme Court ruled that marijuana supporters ought not press the issue through litigation but through FDA approved research, which is fair enough—focus on persuading people with evidence. But even though the FDA does approve pro-marijuana research, researchers must get their marijuana through the National Institute on Drug Abuse, whose mission statement is to only research negative effects of drugs. The sole supplier of the weed is the University of Mississippi, which supplies weed with such low potency that it does not meet FDA requirements! The FDA will not change the classification of marijuana without discretion of the DEA, if I'm not mistaken, and the DEA will not budge without discretion of the FDA, if I'm not mistaken. I'm hopeful that when I'm 80 years old...

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is one and only one universal truth about pot: if you get a girl high, you're set.

Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
nah. I got two hot girls high for the first time and they didn't really like it.

Yeah man, it only works if the girl is familiar with weed and if she already knows she likes the effects. I usually find out if a girl likes to smoke weed the first few times I talk to her. If she likes it? I call my buddy and get a fat bag and get her over to smoke some.

If it's their first time it doesn't work as well.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I remember when my friends first smoked me out, I hated them for it. I was just sitting on the couch for 4 hours thinking to myself all scared "why the fvck do people like this sh1t." Eventually I started to adapt to its effects and seldomly enjoy it.

Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
Yeah I remember when my friends first smoked me out, I hated them for it. I was just sitting on the couch for 4 hours thinking to myself all scared "why the fvck do people like this sh1t." Eventually I started to adapt to its effects and seldomly enjoy it.

You are lucky. You are in Cali and I hear you can get Weed in vending machines.

I hear you can go to the doc and complain of migraines, or major insomnia, and get a prescription.

Any truth to that? Or it has to be a serious illness?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard stories of that before but I do know of a couple of people that have prescribed marijuana, not sure of their illnesses though.