Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

maria

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women miss periods. **** happens.

False alarm she was just late

We're going to have child tho she wants one

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely follow or keep up with anyone here. Isn't Backbreaker the guy who made a fortune from horse racing?

Regardless he is wrong about Maria being the one, I just got done having her and she wasn't all that...
I made a fortune selling micro ATX computers online. Then I made more money gambling and still do. Then I made more by running a website development company and made even more investing In bitcoin. I do some of everything

Guys I'm not some dude who has never gotten laid I know what a cluster b looks like. She isn't one. I met a hottie, gamed her up, and fell in love. I thought I understood chemistry but I didn't until now.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a quote / saying that I have found to be a truism of life.. in life, one must chose between boredom and suffering. at the end of the day, yeah i got a little money, but i'm just not happy anymore at home. i'm bored as ****. you have sex with the same woman, eat the same ****, watch the same ****, ***** about the same ****, listen to someone ***** about the same ****. maria and i are great. will it work **** it i dont' know. but i'm willing to risk suffering a little, to end the boredom.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a quote / saying that I have found to be a truism of life.. in life, one must chose between boredom and suffering. at the end of the day, yeah i got a little money, but i'm just not happy anymore at home. i'm bored as ****. you have sex with the same woman, eat the same ****, watch the same ****, ***** about the same ****, listen to someone ***** about the same ****. maria and i are great. will it work **** it i dont' know. but i'm willing to risk suffering a little, to end the boredom.
A lot of us understand the boredom you’re talking about. Just be aware that the same thing will eventually happen in any monogamous relationship.

And again, do the right thing by your kids. In the long run, you will never regret it.

Also, check out Blackdragon’s blog. He analyzes and discusses non monogamous relationships quite frequently.

-Augustus-

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My kids are my life man. These little rugrats had me at hello lol. with that said, me sititng at home ****less watching their momma run over me because i stopped giving a **** about the marriage and life in general is not the example i want to set.

i grew up in a house where my parents turned out divorced. i saw my dad everyday, i turned out okay. they'll be fine.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and why would it be any different with this new chick? you know, the new car smell eventually wears off right? and then you will feel the same way about her that you do your current wife. honestly, seems to me you have it too good, forgot where you came from. and what if you have kids with this new woman? money only goes so far, you don't have an infinite amount, no matter how successful you are. then you're on to the next one. cheaper to just date them, not marry, move in with and/or have kids with.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is the really bad part of it. Here is somone that is on this Forum for 15years and knows it all. This is no newbee. I can not believe this.
Emotions are stronger than rationality

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, I have the utmost respect for BB. When I first came here, many years ago, I found all his posts very enlightening. I feel like I learned a lot from BB's post over the years.

But his recent threesome post, I don't get. But I kind of get this post because one universal truth for long-term relationships is that the woman should always be younger than the guy, not older.

BB's wife is older than him as I recall. Women just don't age as well as men. If you want long-term success, best to be in relationships where the woman is at least the same age as you, if not younger. At least the new girl is a couple years younger. But I have no doubt BB could go even younger if he wanted.

Also, I get the power of chemistry. Chemistry can bond a man and woman together long term and can make the difficult parts of relationships seem easy. I'm hoping their chemistry is real and not based on what kind of car he drives.

Anyway, BB decided his marriage is over and he is moving on. I wish him the best.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all hope you have made the right decision and continue to do so.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
so it's late and she wants to show me around her part of town and so we go for a walk at like midngiht. it was so ****ing romantic lol.
Jesus-thefvckbastard-Christ. I leave for a few to come back to this? Backbreaker, what the hell happened to you? "I'm gladly giving my wife and kids the steel-toe for some Jew broad?" To do what? Eat latkes and drink Manischewitz until sundown? Dance the night away while shining pennies? You have (I dunno this smells like hot horse5hit to me anyway) a familial obligation to your kids to set an example. This is your legacy?

then we see this garbage dumpster and there is a mtressess laying o nthe ground next to it, and we look at it and we are both thinking the same thing. we take off our pants and we **** on the garbage dumpster maatress lol it was so hot lol. l now everytime we see a garbage dumpster we smile
You're mistaken, good Sir. You're not fvcking on a garbage dumpster mattress. You ARE the garbage dumpster mattress. You personify the very essence of incredulity and incessant he-b!tch behavior run rampant 'round these here parts. If any of this is remotely true, you'd better about-face and show this girl nothing but a$$ and elbows.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a troll, it's a good one.

This is another warning against getting married: This is just the sort of thing the woman usually does. 12 years together, the original hormones wear off, things aren't a novelty anymore, life goes on, things get routine....
Then one day, she meets a guy who sweeps her off her feet. The new guy is hot and exciting and makes her feel things she hasn't felt in over a decade. She didn't even know she could still feel this way until this new guy showed her. She still loves her husband, but she can't help it, no one makes her feel like this new guy. It isn't even anybody's fault, because "it just happened". Just like the swinging "just happened".

This can happen to anyone, you can't predict it. That's why it's just too risky to get married these days.

Checkmate12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker, I need an update dude. Did the wife take you back after Maria split?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
udpate:

so I ended up breaking it off with maria and going back home. Every relationship has it's ups and downs but the more away from Millie I was the more I realized why I married her in the first place, and missed my baby and just went home.

sometimes you got to lose something, to realize what you had in the first place. "We haven't really been apart for 10 years. At all. we never separated. the most we ever sepnt apart from each toher was a week and a half when she would go home to visit her parents and i would stay home. I guess at the end of the day all we neededd was a little bit of space from each other. I started to miss her around the beginning of january. i broke it off with maria the end of january.