Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man.. fvck you all. Looks DO matter.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, title is CATCH PHRASE. Don't take too much offense.

I know I know... You may think it's another AFC ranting about some stupid thing that happened 5 minutes ago with this girl. No I am not. Let me elaborate.

I am simply stating this: Looks Do Matter

Yup. I mean I am one of believers that personality and confidence are more important than looks. So Why the hell am I saying out of blue that looks matter? Let me elaborate more.

I will be 100% honest. I have NEVER seen an ugly guy go out with a hot girl. Wanna know more? But still, I believe personality and confidence are more important than looks.

Let me go on. But I have seen regular guys go out with hot girls. So why does that matter?

Well... It fvcking matters if you are a 5'7" Asian.
Honestly, small Asian **** is a lie (at least to me). I mean, I have 7 inch ok? Is it that seriously small? Yet, girls probably think that I have 2 inch penis b/c the media and stereotypical racism says so.

Anyways, I have NEVER seen Asian guy dating a white woman. No wait! I have. It was "super-good looking" Asian guy and hot white woman. I am not ugly, but I am plain looking and definitely doesn't have those "typical asian look" plus I work out a lot so have better body than most white guys. But I am not that "hot asian guy" type either, and for someone who has a brother that looks partly hispanic and partly asian (and thus getting laid a lot) is painful.

I don't know. Yal will think I am an idiot for not having confidence and all, but don't assume I am stupid. I know and have tried to raise confidence in every way, but any girls I ask out flaked for 3 yrs.... So I am thinking... thus my looks don't work in US? I mean at least 1 out of 150 million females in this country must like me, shyt? I mean.. under this circumstances, it's kind of hard to gain confidence b/c all I do is FAIL.

I lied down and thought and thought why the shyt I am not popular with girls like some of my legendary friends are on campus. I then compared all the popular dudes and chick magnets that I know in my university. Every single one of them were mostly white, some latino, some black; and all of them were good looking. I have never seen actual asian friends that date white girls... plus I live in Texas where Asian girls are hard to find.

WTF, am I never going to get good with women? Is this racial barrier never to be hauled down (of course unless you're an asian with good-looks) Man... man...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
IBTL!

What part of Texas are you in? I'm usually in North Dallas, mainly Flower Mound. Beautiful houses BTW, reminds me of Alpharetta.

Anyways, I've seen a ugly dude with 3 hot girls at one time in Lithonia. He was not dressed trendy, but I saw his ass in the parking lot...getting into a Maserati!

Why not try for women outside of Asian?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian guys are screwed. An ugly guy who isn't Asian has a shot, but an Asian guy is just plain screwed. One of the ugly little facts of life. Saddest thing is that even Asian girls are repulsed by their men. Ever notice all the Asian broads who will jump anything that doesn't remind them of their own? Sad.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
IBTL!

What part of Texas are you in? I'm usually in North Dallas, mainly Flower Mound. Beautiful houses BTW, reminds me of Alpharetta.

Anyways, I've seen a ugly dude with 3 hot girls at one time in Lithonia. He was not dressed trendy, but I saw his ass in the parking lot...getting into a Maserati!

Why not try for women outside of Asian?
personally I prefer white girls b/c it's "harder" for asians to get a white girl and the challenge intrigues me. that's why I like white girls haha

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the f.uck out of here with that garbage anti-DJ pro-AFC whiny b.itch ass excuse-making PMS verbal diarrhea, man. Nobody wants to hear you come up with B.S. excuses why you aren't good with women. If you're that frustrated, find a way to fix it instead of just picking some random excuse-of-the-week out of a hat and posting here about it.

Go read the DJ Bible (and some Biology books while you're at it) and delete this piece of s.hit thread.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Asian guys are screwed. An ugly guy who isn't Asian has a shot, but an Asian guy is just plain screwed. One of the ugly little facts of life. Saddest thing is that even Asian girls are repulsed by their men. Ever notice all the Asian broads who will jump anything that doesn't remind them of their own? Sad.

Uh no. Both about the males and females.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your outer self reflects your inner self subconsciously. Of course you arent getting the results you want, you're giving off a negative vibe.

Change your outlook and you will see your life change.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Get the f.uck out of here with that garbage anti-DJ pro-AFC whiny b.itch ass excuse-making PMS verbal diarrhea, man. Nobody wants to hear you come up with B.S. excuses why you aren't good with women. If you're that frustrated, find a way to fix it instead of just picking some random excuse-of-the-week out of a hat and posting here about it.

Go read the DJ Bible (and some Biology books while you're at it) and delete this piece of s.hit thread.
go through my shyt. you will understand... well hell at least im not the only one. theres indians and arabs.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be better to forget about the stuff you can't do anything about and concentrate on the stuff you can do something about.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course looks matter, moving on....

Now what are you doing at the moment to compliment your current look to make you successful? If it's not working, then you're doing it wrong.

Ascyus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an asian guy but i can be mistaken for being half asian which i have really appreciated. But its true, i think an asian guy (i mean the ones that play world of warcraft) dont have a chance sorry. Looking at the asians in my class, they just sit at the back and dont do anything, they look sad and i always tell my friends that they must have got hacked or something.

I can tell you that i have dated a white girl, nothing that special she was cute but really dull and boring. Never really seen asian guy with a white girl unless the asian guy is completely westernized or the girl is really nerdy. I am dating an indian/persian girl right now and have never dated a girl of my own ethnicity, it would feel like incest and besides I have never found any attraction to my own race unless they are completely hot.

Do you have any white friends? Maybe girls think you only like asian girls cuz you hang out with your warcraft buddies... sorry I always make fun of Asians and warcraft. I know my completely asian friends always complain about not having girlfriends and always ask me how to get one. But the answer is so simple, they just need to stop playing on the computer, would u date someone that always played computer games? The white girl i dated always played farmsville probably a asian nerds dream.

And this thing about personality, i think it only matters in relationships and a ugly guy with a great personality will still lose to a good looking guy with a below average personality. i mean seriously, how hard is it to have a bad personality these days?

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
Are you kidding me!!!!!!

Those Rat-tail Manga-triad looking Asian dudes get LAIDDDD heavy. What shyt are you talking? Making this dumb thread to rev everybody up. Mods need to quickly remove this before this becomes another dead-horse beating exibition.

Go to Japan, guranteed those gangland yakuza badboy guys are railing girls and living the LIFESTYLLLE moreso than in the U.S

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya this thread is kinda stupid. i guess i just wrote it after one moment of realizing that all dates denied for 3 yrs...

I guess i just got pissed off for a moment... dam, gota get back on. sorry for the rant, but fvck... i really don't give a shyt.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...the reason your not attracting white girls is because ur masking your sexuality. If you start being a little more sexual around them you wont be coming back here making threads like this.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:

I will be 100% honest. I have NEVER seen an ugly guy go out with a hot girl. Wanna know more? But still, I believe personality and confidence are more important than looks.

Look up Serge Gainsbourg. He was a French musician and was certainly ugly enough to scare off some chicks. Yet he hooked up with the hottest women of his generation. And don't give me that crap about musicians getting laid left and right etc., he just had the right attitude. Which you obviously don't. How can you expect a woman to respect you if you're more insecure about your looks than she is of hers??

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter to a "certain degree" ....
If your an "Average" looking guy ... then you should'nt be worried about looks and if you are, then you just don't get it.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, looks DO matter. However, not to the extent that you think.

Everything else being equal (how funny you are, how confident, et al), looks are almost always the defining factor between prospects. But not being "hot" will only make it harder to get a girl, not impossible.

And the whole "Asian d*ck" thing, if you're larger than the average Asian, then you're in luck. I think black dudes have it worse. If your **** is average or smaller, then you'll be leaving a lot of disappointed women.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
I am simply stating this: Looks Do Matter
Err... "Duh"?

Of course the chick has to dig you! Why would she go out with someone she's not physically attracted to? I do the same thing. I only go out with women that I find physically attractive.

Is it frustrating that the women you like are not attracted to you? Sure. The key here is getting over that hangup and game the chicks that dig you.

Is it going to be hard? Probably. But that's why you flirt and make conversation with lots of women. Eventually, one or two will flirt back and make conversation.

Remember: it's all a numbers game. ;)