Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man.. fvck you all. Looks DO matter.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Still wondering what's wrong with you huh?
Nope. I boiled it down to an alarming lack of confidence and self-esteem a LONG time ago. This comes as no surprise, given the last 150 years of scientific research and what we now know about sexual selection.

It's not your fault that you have bad genes.
Again, you're implying that I lack looks, which somehow fits into your "looks matter" model. But that only makes you look ignorant since I've explained to you in other threads that I have stories in regards to women reacting to my looks that not even my friends believe, and have a profile picture. You, on the other hand lack the balls to post a picture which means you no longer are allowed to speak on this topic. ;)

This is an UNARGUABLE topic. It's been done to f.ucking death. Science shows that women do NOT look for facial symmetry in potential mates. This is irrelevant to survival of offspring. Do some research, people. And ffs stop generalizing. Every time I hear "every1 knoes looks matter" or "any1 who dont agree wit me iz fugly" it makes me laugh, as anything else that's absurd does. You make yourself look like f.ucking retards. Especially when you have people that DO have personal experience explaining to you what's really going on. That's not even including experts who have devoted their lives to figuring out how animals select their mates. There's endless scientific journals and data published that illustrate to you why you're wrong, and to what extent. Willful ignorance abounds this thread, just like every single one of these threads. Pathetic. Especially when you have moderators stepping in to discount the teachings of the DJ Bible.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
it all boils down to basic competition yes we sit on here and pretend to care but we dont we really just wana get what we can any way we can...lol if you are not getting women for what ever reason then too bad for you...lol too ugly , to broke, too stupid, what ever ... dont expect any one to care,, they will just call you a loser and a whiner...lol and many men fall into this category at many points in their lives and thats where depression desperation frustration and gayness and prostitution com in...lol

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I noticed that none of the whiners anwsered my question. None of the LOOKS DO MATTER crew except Rollo.

What are you going to do about it? See in that question is the key to your freaking manhood. Not about if looks matter, but if you decided that they do, what is your response to that as a man? That is more important than if they matter or not. How do you deal with things that are beyond your control? This is the essence of manhood. This is what separates the boys from the men. Whining about it doesn't change it. If there is a mountain in your way you can a. whine on sosuave, b. get over that sum***** the best way you can, c. go home and pretend you never saw it. Most of you are choosing A and C. Which is why I call you a bunch of faggots. A real man says...hey, I may not have a G4 to fly over the mountian, but I'll climb over it with my bare hands if I have to. If that means learning game, dressing fresh, hitting the gym, getting a good hair cut, cleaning up the acne and just being happy you made half way up the mountain content with the effort you put in...then so be it. You tried dammit. A man tries. Hell you might make it to the top. But whining about it ain't trying. And pretending it aint there doesn't get you anywhere. Action is the only thing that matters. Nobody disses a man for trying, but nobody respects a man for whining and not trying.
I couldnt agree more. People need to stop being whiny fvckin b*tches, and make do with what theyve got. Take action.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
This is an UNARGUABLE topic. It's been done to f.ucking death. Science shows that women do NOT look for facial symmetry in potential mates.

You are really REALLY ignorant if you think that looks applies ONLY to "facial symmetry", which is the line EVERY looks-dont-matter guy uses.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT FACIAL SYMMETRY!!! Women don't even know what that phrase means most of the time!! lol.......women like some kind of muscle, a manly look (not a dweeb look), nice eyes, lips, and hair helps, and in general a good healthy looking man is what most hot women prefer.......stop with the facial symmetry argument, women barely notice "SYMMETRY", this isn't geometry, you nerd

The bottom line is simple -

women want THIS

http://justjared.buzznet.com/images/2006/05/rob-e-news-american-idol.jpg

women DON'T WANT THIS

http://booksandquills.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/superbad_movie_mclovin_with_hotie.jpg

If looks didn't matter, then women would want to be fvcked by each of these 2 guys EQUALLY.........so stop arguing the obvious, ya fool you

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously "Looks do matter" to some people. So my question to the OP and the rest of you who care about looks is: "What are you going to DO about it?"

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Wow, you haven't learned a thing since the last one of these WBAFC "Looks Matter" thread rants.

Firstly, nobody "thinks" otherwise. People who are educated in the biological sciences KNOW that facial symmetry is infinitely less important to women in selecting a mate than it is to men. This is akin to saying, "The Grass Is Neon Pink, Don't Let PEOPLE WHO THINK OTHERWISE Fool You." Got that part? Awesome.

Yes, good genes are the most important thing to survival. Obviously. Where you get confused however, is that you equate having a symmetrical face to having "good genes" for survival. It's important that you learn to make the distinction between survival traits and facial symmetry. Otherwise, you will never make any progress.

In regards to your link, this comes as no surprise. Deep voices indicate masculinity, which women are attracted to. No big revelation, there.

Great post. Listen to this guy.

Also: Bonus points for capitalizing the first letters of each word like he does, in your example quote.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away is just Deus Ex Pianoforte (a banned poster) using a new alias. His profile picture is the same exact picture as Deus Ex Pianoforte........I recall this because I remember reading the "Looks don't matter" thread in the archives, and the whole thread, all 90 pages of it, was just this Deus guy arguing how much looks don't matter, simply because he thought of himself as good looking, but he never had success with women, so by his skewed logic, it meant that looks don't matter since he wasn't getting any.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?u=79002

and this is Deus Ex Pianoforte, his pic at post #3

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129381

Just a Shot Away, you have been BUSTED and EXPOSED for being an unsuccessful chump with women, who has continued to push that LOOKS DONT MATTER for nearly half a decade onto this forum - how ****ing dare you!!!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 5'7" okay-looking Vietnamese guy who dates mostly white chicks. In fact, I haven't had an Asian chick for so long that I'm developing bloody yellow fever.

Time to stop posting, go to the gym, lift big weights like a real man and quit b!tching. Maybe then you'll both have the muscular looks and the manly attitude that attract women.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Just a Shot Away is just Deus Ex Pianoforte (a banned poster) using a new alias. His profile picture is the same exact picture as Deus Ex Pianoforte........I recall this because I remember reading the "Looks don't matter" thread in the archives, and the whole thread, all 90 pages of it, was just this Deus guy arguing how much looks don't matter, simply because he thought of himself as good looking, but he never had success with women, so by his skewed logic, it meant that looks don't matter since he wasn't getting any.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?u=79002

and this is Deus Ex Pianoforte, his pic at post #3

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129381

Just a Shot Away, you have been BUSTED and EXPOSED for being an unsuccessful chump with women, who has continued to push that LOOKS DONT MATTER for nearly half a decade onto this forum - how ****ing dare you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDhVHNuyTM&feature=related

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
BTW, so how do you get high self-esteem and confidence? i need some real advice. this shyt is so hard to get
How do you dress? While looks do matter, there are actually a lot of women that check out what type of clothing you wear rather than what kind of a face you have to offer. I actually used to believe in the whole asian inferiority thing; all I did was dress in clothes that you would see nerds dress in. Then I started learning game and actually cared for what I wore, and almost like magic I've noticed that I've started getting much more attention from women, not just asian.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
You are really REALLY ignorant if you think that looks applies ONLY to "facial symmetry", which is the line EVERY looks-dont-matter guy uses.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT FACIAL SYMMETRY!!! Women don't even know what that phrase means most of the time!! lol.......women like some kind of muscle, a manly look (not a dweeb look), nice eyes, lips, and hair helps, and in general a good healthy looking man is what most hot women prefer.......stop with the facial symmetry argument, women barely notice "SYMMETRY", this isn't geometry, you nerd

women want THIS

women DON'T WANT THIS

http://booksandquills.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/superbad_movie_mclovin_with_hotie.jpg

If looks didn't matter, then women would want to be fvcked by each of these 2 guys EQUALLY.........so stop arguing the obvious, ya fool you

Exactly. I couldn't agree with you more. I am done with him. He has no concept of reality.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

women want THIS

women DON'T WANT THIS

Exactly. I couldn't agree with you more. I am done with him. He has no concept of reality.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
omg, i just saw Just a shot away's pic, this is the guy who was arguing with me? Holy shivt. No wonder he thinks like he does. The guy is not handsome man. He will struggle.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
How do you dress? While looks do matter, there are actually a lot of women that check out what type of clothing you wear rather than what kind of a face you have to offer. I actually used to believe in the whole asian inferiority thing; all I did was dress in clothes that you would see nerds dress in. Then I started learning game and actually cared for what I wore, and almost like magic I've noticed that I've started getting much more attention from women, not just asian.
BS
face is important - although is a very subjective taste and will vary greatly between one woman and the next.

its not just your clothes (loads of guys can wear "nice" clothes and still have no confidence, game, have AA etc...), its every thing else that has improved in combination

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
You suck, dude. :p My fatal flaw is arguing with those who are wrong even when I know it won't do any good. Anyway, the quality of symmetry is pretty much universally considered to be the basis of what is considered "attractive" in the scientific world. When you see a hot girl, you don't say "Wow her face is so symmetrical", because it is a subconscious interpretation. You say she's hot BECAUSE her face is symmetrical. Understand?

If looks didn't matter, then women would want to be fvcked by each of these 2 guys EQUALLY
You are unable to make such a conclusion without any knowledge of their confidence, body language, conversational skills, game, personality, etc. These are the things that decide how much a woman wants to be "fvcked by each of these guys", not how symmetrical his face is. In addition, both cases are extreme and professionals went through great lengths to enhance the images they were trying to convey. They obviously did a very good job judging by your frantic posting of the pictures in an feeble attempt to discount the findings of Charles Darwin.

...simply because he thought of himself as good looking, but he never had success with women, so by his skewed logic, it meant that looks don't matter since he wasn't getting any.
You didn't read the looks matter megathread. You skimmed it. How do I know this? Because of that statement. I never said that that was how I knew looks didn't matter. My situation was just another nail in the coffin for the supporters of theory, logic, and hunches over scientific research. Also, I stated that I do NOT think of myself as good-looking. I am going by what WOMEN think of my looks, which is what is relevant to the topic at hand. Clear things up for you, Chief?

Just a Shot Away, you have been BUSTED and EXPOSED for being an unsuccessful chump with women
Dude, I'm a self-admitted WBAFC. Search the forums for "Cannot Get Girls." I explained this in my very first post. Get a clue. This is why I can use my own situation as "proof in the pudding" so to speak as to why women's methods of selecting a mate differ from those of men.

Falcon25 said:
omg, i just saw Just a shot away's pic, this is the guy who was arguing with me? Holy shivt. No wonder he thinks like he does. The guy is not handsome man. He will struggle.
Oh, Falcon25 doesn't consider me attractive? Man, I'd better alert the scientific community and let them know that they need to discount 150 years of research since Falcon25 thinks that women know less about what they find physically attractive in males than he does. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, buddy. :up:

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you all so insecure? There are better threads around then this. Why do you even care if someone on the internet think your good looking or not? Really guys. Really. Stop wasting your god damn time!

LOOKS MATTER. NOW WHAT

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Rescue Mission fvckin owned Just A Shot Away. Hahah

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Dude, I'm a self-admitted WBAFC. Search the forums for "Cannot Get Girls." I explained this in my very first post. Get a clue. This is why I can use my own situation as "proof in the pudding" so to speak as to why women's methods of selecting a mate differ from those of men.
You can't be giving out advice based on failure, you can only give out advice based on success.

Based on MY success, every single girl who had told me that I was cute or hot or handsome, I ended up at the very least making out with. Also, every single girl that told me I look ugly or to leave her alone, I ended up not even having a chance with her - you are clueless, and your lack of experience shows.

You are WRONG, and just like every other know-it-all AFC on this forum (hi Trader and snowdog), you are too thick-headed and stubborn to accept that you are wrong, and to face the TRUTH - which in turn would start helping you get sex.....but like every geek and dweeb out there, YOU think that you know better than THE EXPERTS.

You don't have to believe me, or anyone else who says that they have been fvcking girls on the regular for years now........but what the hell do you have left to LOSE if you DO believe us, and you DO listen to our advice??

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
BS
face is important - although is a very subjective taste and will vary greatly between one woman and the next.

its not just your clothes (loads of guys can wear "nice" clothes and still have no confidence, game, have AA etc...), its every thing else that has improved in combination
Ummm when did I say face wasn't important? I said there are a lot of women out there that see your style of clothing first before your face.

Reaction score
Arguing over if looks matter more than personality/inner game is like a teacher trying to figure out which is more important to his profession: "doing the lecture" or "having students order the course material."

Its obvious the teacher needs BOTH to complete his job and it should be blatantly obvious to any guy that deals with women on a consistent basis, that you want to look the BEST you can while also having as strong as of a personality/inner game that you can.

Sometimes when I read threads like these it reminds me of how guys debate in the gym on whether it's more important to do upper body workouts v.s. lower body workouts. If you want a full, healthy, toned body, wouldn't you want to focus a quality amount of time on BOTH?