Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man, and breasts

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
Woah woah, slow down there kiddo. You do not need to lose every single pound you have. I've heard reducing your body fat below 5% or something is reeeally bad for you. Don't over do it.
he is a 15.8%....way far from 5%..... and once you hit like 12 or 11% is hard as **** to loose anymore bc your body doesnt want to give it up.... so i dont think he will ever fall to even below like 7 or 8%....

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

hmm depending on your age,,, you might have a common condition called gynecomastia it is when female breast tissue builds up a little bit in your chest. 60% of Guys usually get it during puberty when theyre bodies are changing. Most obese teenagers get it because of the extra fat, but fat loss almost always alters the condition and the female tissue dissapears. Most of the time, it goes away in a couple years, but an unlucky few are stuck with it. not to scare ya or anything.

Go to Http://www.gynecomastia.org for more info trust me its a common thing almost all teenagers go thru

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... it's good to hear it gave you about 5% extra, cause it gave me 23%bf :eek:

Last time I checked I was around 15. you have no idea how much that scared me :p

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the doctor, check its not gyno.

Get your bodyfat measured with calipers correctly at a gym.

Eat less.

move more ;)

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Cool. you have man boobs to? lol
Yea I want them to go away. Doctor says I have to lose some fat for them to go away and if they don't go away then they might be gyno but she says she doubts it cause I got them when I start puberty and they weren't that big when I was younger and I was pretty overweight wen I was younger

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have hair around your nipples....that could be a sign you dont have gyno, i suppose

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some more signs to tell if you don't go gyno.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hard muscular pecs i suppose....

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

FMLizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suffer from this too. I am in pretty good shape but I do have some fat on both sides of my chest, especially the right hand side, that will not respond to diet and excersize and has been there since I was a little kid. It is called gynecomastia and about 15% of men of healthy bodyweight have this problem, so you are not alone. You are only 14, so I would suggest waiting it out until you are at least 20, but if it still is a problem, surgery is an option. It is a fairly simple outpatient procedure practiced by most plastic surgeons, and it is similar to a small scale female breast reduction.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeBlack
Go to the doctor, check its not gyno.

Get your bodyfat measured with calipers correctly at a gym.

Eat less.

move more ;)
If thats aimed at me JB. there's no need ;) I move enough as it is.

I got 15% about a year back. I'm in better shape now than I was then, the mirror says 12%, but obviously I cant be sure. Either way, I look good from where I'm standing, and thas' all that matters, heh

btw... if you're complaining about having bad pecks and yours look like his. Wake the **** up, lol