Man, and breasts

Reaction score
Ok so Ive lost weight and I jsut need to ridden myself of the fat in my torso. Im doing ab stuff now i just need to know how to lose weight and replace with muscle in 2 places. My chest (aka I have some small man breasts that fat people get) and maybe build some muscle in my ass. help would be very much appreciated.

JBalfour4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do a lot of push-ups, my brother got breast like a women.

He do a lot of push-ups, but they look like they got smaller.

Try gettin a backpack, and put alot of heavy stuff in it, and do push-ups with it on.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you may have prepubescent gyno

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay away frm backpacks, my back sucks because of them in middle school

do chest exercises, I don't know their names but just get like 25 lb dumbells or whatever feels somewhat heavy and do ten reps of all the arm exercises at least twice a day

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do push ups man. I've been doing push up's since the beginning of the high school year, and i'll tell you, my chest used to have a little bit of fat but it went away, and my chest is strong now and so sare my arms.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're doing push ups, do them properly. Get those push up bars as well. They provide a deeper push up and really work your chest muscles.

In my oppinion though, nothing kicks your chest into gear as the Flat Bench Press and Incline Flys. They've got my chest looking good in relatively little time.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing push ups is not going to do much for the problem you have. Push ups are just a chest exercise, period, and are not going to target fat around the chest.

Of course training your chest and making it more musular will help it look a lot better.

It varies upon individuals where they hold fat. You cannot spot reduce fat you just need to bring your bodyfat down as a whole.

Flava is right, you could have gyno, it could be worth a trip to the doctor to rule it out.

My advice would be to continue training heavy with weights, do some cardio and eat very cleanly.

be interesting to hear what percent bodyfat you are. If you are over 15% you should look to get a little leaner.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot spot reduce fat. If you want to lose fat in those areas you have to reduce your overall body fat percentage, which is typically done by taking in fewer caleries than you burn.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok youre 14 years old....at that age a lot of kids are really fat and chubby or really skinny and not very muscular....around 14 is when testeterone will kick in and youll grow a **** load and that fat is going to be used....stop worrying so much about your penis (i know you posted another thread about your penis) and stop worrying about having some fat around your chest...

however right now just run or concentrate on cardio and fat burning work outs....in another year or two you can start lifting weights and building muscle....

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, people are soooo insecure with their penis sizes these days ... I'm happy with my size. :)

But yeah, do push ups, run around every day. I run everyday 2 miles. Its cool though because we got some nearby hills (and I mean huge hills...) and I just run up and down those. Works ya out reeal good so if you have hills around your area take advantage of it.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I missed that you were 14.

Keep active. play basketball, soccer, go for runs etc. Weights are not so important at 14 so just stay active and do some bodyweight exercises like push ups, sit ups, chin ups etc.

Some light weight training isn't going to hurt at 14 either I guess.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Light weights would be an excellent idea. Dont go too heavy though, unless you want to run the risk of stunting your growth. If you arent happy with your penis size, you wont be happy with being the height you are now when you're 23 and on the pull :)

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJBen,

I am fairly sure that weight training at an early stage stunting your growth is a myth. I don't think theres anything scientifically solid that proves this.

Having said that when you are 14, theres no real need to get all hardcore about. Light weight training and lots of sports is the way to go if you ask me.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeBlack
Doing push ups is not going to do much for the problem you have. Push ups are just a chest exercise, period, and are not going to target fat around the chest.

Of course training your chest and making it more musular will help it look a lot better.

It varies upon individuals where they hold fat. You cannot spot reduce fat you just need to bring your bodyfat down as a whole.

Flava is right, you could have gyno, it could be worth a trip to the doctor to rule it out.

My advice would be to continue training heavy with weights, do some cardio and eat very cleanly.

be interesting to hear what percent bodyfat you are. If you are over 15% you should look to get a little leaner.

How do I fidn my body fat.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be a myth, it might not. At the end of the day, no one actually knows. There is 'evidence' either way.

At the end of the day I dont want to go giving completely the wrong advice to anyone, let alone someone younger than me. I'd prefer to be safe than sorry :)

Can someone who knows what their bodyfat is check that site, and see if it's at all accurate? cheers

Ben

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by This Times For Real
I found a body fat calculator

http://www.biofitness.com/bodyfat.html

I did that and it said my body fat percentage is 15.8% and I have 24lbs of fat on me. So I need to lose that 24lbs I guess :D

Here is the link to my thing

http://www.biofitness.com/cgi-bin/a...round 10% body fat and it told me i had 15.6%

Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
so you have fat man boobs, but you only have 15.8% body fat..... that calculator is bull****...im around 10% body fat and it told me i had 15.6%
Than can you you give me a link to find out my body fat?

Also there not that fat, there just sort of noticable.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah woah, slow down there kiddo. You do not need to lose every single pound you have. I've heard reducing your body fat below 5% or something is reeeally bad for you. Don't over do it.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long would it take to lose man boobs if you did pushups. Also how many pushups should you do in a day