Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: 21 y/o slvt

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We met on fetlife. She stood me up about five times. At my age, I understand that girls like her have an attention span of a kitten, which by the way is in the Book of Pook. So I put up with it. She would always apologize profusely every time.

I took her out for drinks. I normally don't spend money on women, but she is a broke kid, so I spent about $45 on our drinks. I also bought a $20 bottle of some liquor she likes, but more than half of it is still in my fridge. I spent that money because I have it to blow, and I knew she was a sure thing.

She's asleep in my bed right now. I'm sure she's in love. She kept telling me how much she likes me. I never did stick my d!ck in her pvssy. I did use my hands to make her squirt all over my back deck. I'm glad we weren't inside; that was messy. She kept talking about how she loved anal...apparently yes, she does. After we came inside, I fvcked her in the ass for quite a while..with a condom...., fingering her vag at the same time, which of course she enjoyed very much. Silly girl got anal on the first date and loved it.

I put up with being disrespected and stood up, because I knew the girl was a freak. I'm twice her age, and I knew someone so much younger than me would be flaky..When I picked her up tonight, she was wearing a dress with a short skirt. I knew then she was looking for some fun.

I'm posting this LR to make a note of all the rules I broke, and how sometimes that can work out in your favor. You can break the dj rules when you know the girl already has a high interest.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I wouldn't say she has HIGH interest in you...

The thing is that, nowadays women give second class behaviour to the majority of men because they have dozens of men trying to fvck them on a daily basis so they dont need to behave nicely or politely.
Besides, in my recent experience, if you act "too alpha" it is actually counter-productive. If you do not persist, if you next women when they flake on you once etc you end up with no pvssy, and they dont even feel bad because of their poor behaviour. If they behave badly and you stop talking to them, they just go talk to the next guy who puts up with their sh-it.

So in the end you have to shallow your pride if you want to get some action...which is the opposite of the alpha male mindset, but I think you cannot be really alpha unless you have huge social value. If your a regular guy, with regular looks, job etc, nice sense of humour and a few hobbies...you have to be a bit beta to get the sex, because women are used to be treated that way for the majority of guys, and when they sense thay you're "too selfish, to cold, to arrogant etc" they just dont like it, they want to be treated good eventhough they treat you poorly, UNLESS YOU HAVE HUGE SOCIAL VALUE as I said before.

This djd minset should be reviewed...maybe in 2000 it worked well, but today...nope.

So in your case, you had to sell your pride to get the sex... -- sight.
Had you behaved in the dj way (flaked on you FIVE TIMES??? ABSOLUTE NEXT) ...you would have not gotten the sex.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference between being persistent and bring desperate. If you have other things going on, other women, etc then being persistent is fine. It's not fine when you are not seeing other women and acting needy and begging her to go out with you.

And this sort of coincides with what I'm seeing...chicks might be on the fence about meeting, but if you are good in person it will quickly turn a maybe into a hell yeah...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good but keep your mind grounded. You're not the first guy she has let **** her in the ass. You met her on fetlife for crying out loud. Hell, she might have just finished blowing another guy before she met up with you. She's also probably only interested in your money.

Just fvck her like the wh0re she is. Don't fall in love or get addicted to her. That's how they trap you. They offer you all the goods and then start to withdraw it and watch you fall sick like a stupid little puppy. Just keep your eyes open.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good. A lot of young chicks are total slits these days. Weds I'm hanging at a 21 year olds place. Went super sexual and pulled back. She texted today for drinks and cuddling at her place. Thurs, same thing different girl. Same ploy, super cute nurse, drinks and cuddling at her place

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the first guy she has let **** her in the ass.

Indeed. It reminds me of Andrew Dice Clay: The first time, was she any good? Now let me ask you another question about your little angel, how do you think she got to be that way?

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm posting this LR to make a note of all the rules I broke, and how sometimes that can work out in your favor. You can break the dj rules when you know the girl already has a high interest.

Like others have said. No rules, just guidelines, training wheels or what have you.
Calibration is the key, being formless, like water, being able to adapt to a given situation/chick .

Great FR ! Keep them comming.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was out of town for a while, then texted me as soon as she got back. Goddamn that is tight pvssy. She's in my shower right now washing the cvm out of it.
Does she atleast look clean & on BC? Face palm...just messing.

It's really like fishing, patience is key and then BAM hook in the mouth. She's just living in the moment.

BB, you are killing me dawg. Fun read tho.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice. Nothing like a young sl5t to bring a smile to a man's face.

Fetlife any good? Or is it typical OLD?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fetlife any good? Or is it typical OLD?
My experience has been that it is the exact opposite of typical OLD. I don't even log in to POF any more. Women message me. They always respond. I have messages from a few girls that I have not even replied to yet. I spent one evening last week messaging with a 20 y/o in the UK. Why? Because she goes to college in my town and will be back in about a month.

But, you have to know what you are doing. You need to understand the kinks that people have, and accept them without judgment. If you're the type of person who is always b!tching about the trannies, homos, and weirdos, then fetlife is not for you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She mentioned in a text that she was fighting with her parents, with whom she lives. I replied "oh no. You should come and stay the night with me." I knew she was still on her period, too. But I invited her anyway, because I'm just that nice of a guy. We didn't even have sex last night. She had two drinks and passed out topless in my bed.

She sleeps late. I was rubbing her t!ts to wake her up...then her ass...and then discovered that morning anal really is a thing. There is apparently at least one girl out there who will let me do that.

She lounged on my couch topless for a few hours, said she was hungry, and I took us to lunch at a cheap Mexican place. She was tremendously grateful that I would buy her an $8 meal.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a female friend over yesterday afternoon (whom I am not fvcking at the moment, but have before). The 21 y/o texts me that she is stranded in town and needed a ride. I read her text text out loud to my friend, and then said I was going to ignore it.

You're an assh0le!

"No, you don't understand. This girl is a masochist. Her only serious relationship has been with a huge douche bag. She needs this."

And then about ten minutes later, a series of texts poured in from the 21 y/o about how sorry she was that she had the nerve to ask me for a ride, and that she couldn't wait to see me tonight. She had mentioned that she had a 45-minute walk ahead of her, so I waited an hour to respond. She was happy just to hear from me.

So that was me being a d!ck to her on purpose, which does not come naturally, but she needs to be treated badly, at least some of the time, in order to maintain sexual attraction.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a female friend over yesterday afternoon (whom I am not fvcking at the moment, but have before). The 21 y/o texts me that she is stranded in town and needed a ride. I read her text text out loud to my friend, and then said I was going to ignore it.

You're an assh0le!

"No, you don't understand. This girl is a masochist. Her only serious relationship has been with a huge douche bag. She needs this."

And then about ten minutes later, a series of texts poured in from the 21 y/o about how sorry she was that she had the nerve to ask me for a ride, and that she couldn't wait to see me tonight. She had mentioned that she had a 45-minute walk ahead of her, so I waited an hour to respond. She was happy just to hear from me.

So that was me being a d!ck to her on purpose, which does not come naturally, but she needs to be treated badly, at least some of the time, in order to maintain sexual attraction.

Now you bend her over and spank her ass cherry red while you make her apologize for texting you for a ride earlier in the day. She will fvcking love it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant to tie her up and beat her tonight, but she had been drinking all day, and was pretty beat already. Her dad kicked her out of her house, so she is shacking up with friends I let her watch me eat dinner, fed her a couple cheese sticks and a cosmo, then we went to a bar with a few of my friends. After a couple of drinks, she was falling asleep at the bar, so I took her home and put her in my bed. She's asleep right now.

On the one hand, I'm a nice guy who spent money on a girl, but didn't get laid, at least tonight. On the other hand, there's about a 99% chance that we have morning sex tomorrow.

Truthfully, I'm sure she would be happy if I sleep-raped her right now. She's a submissive masochist, and she's into that sort of thing. But I'm not, quite honestly. I can't get a boner for an unconscious girl.

This girl is a good example of one who throws a monkey wrench into the gears of the Feminist machine when it comes to consent. I've always been with women who like a guy to take charge and never stop to ask for permission. But this girl is the next level of submissive, she wants to have no control and to be made to do every sexual act she undertakes. It is eye-opening, to say the least.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant to tie her up and beat her tonight, but she had been drinking all day, and was pretty beat already. Her dad kicked her out of her house, so she is shacking up with friends I let her watch me eat dinner, fed her a couple cheese sticks and a cosmo, then we went to a bar with a few of my friends. After a couple of drinks, she was falling asleep at the bar, so I took her home and put her in my bed. She's asleep right now.

On the one hand, I'm a nice guy who spent money on a girl, but didn't get laid, at least tonight. On the other hand, there's about a 99% chance that we have morning sex tomorrow.

Truthfully, I'm sure she would be happy if I sleep-raped her right now. She's a submissive masochist, and she's into that sort of thing. But I'm not, quite honestly. I can't get a boner for an unconscious girl.

This girl is a good example of one who throws a monkey wrench into the gears of the Feminist machine when it comes to consent. I've always been with women who like a guy to take charge and never stop to ask for permission. But this girl is the next level of submissive, she wants to have no control and to be made to do every sexual act she undertakes. It is eye-opening, to say the least.
Damn son, she is a needle in a haystack. 40 years it took to find this chick. Lucky ass, wish she was mine :p:p:p