LR: 21 y/o slvt

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment, but I'm sick of her already. You can have her.

We never did fvck this morning, which I find infuriating. She sleeps 12 hours at a time when she is here, leaves wet towels and splashed water all over my bathroom. My female friend was texting me that she wanted to come over as I was laying around, waiting for the 21 y/o to wake up. "Just stick your d!ck in her, any hole. That's how I like to wake up, " is what she texted me. But the idea just doesn't turn me on.

I'm not going to text her again. I'm sure I'll hear from her, and I'll probably reply if I do, but if I don't then it's no great loss.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives with me now. It's been fun so far. She has nowhere to go, so I adopted her.

The night before last, a smoking hot 18 y/o she met last week at the gay bar (who I did *not* fvck. which is how you know this is a true story) stayed with us. She had a kitten personality. It turns out that she was raised by strippers, has a long mental health history, lives with a 71 y/o sugar daddy, and after a long night of drinking went full-on dominatrix on my girl. The 18 y/o is living out of a backpack and still carries around a giant double-ended dildo. She beat her a lot, then threw me out of the room. From what I've been told, they had fun. I could see that my girl was having the time of her life, so I just let it happen.

She's poly. Part of that is not caring who fvcks whom. I told her tonight that I had a girl coming over to fvck. She was fine with it. I tried to get the two of them going, but I ended up just fvcking the girl who came over while the 21 y/o passed out drunk. Other girl was still jealous. After she left, she was texting me you're probably fvcking that other girl right now!, which is exactly what I was doing when she texted me that (she woke up). She's going to have to deal with it, but she is my age, and not nearly as open-minded as the younger generation.

I know shacking up is frowned upon around here, but she's a sex freak half my age with great t!ts. She also has nowhere else to go, which is a really nice motivating factor for her to be on her best behavior. I don't expect this to last forever, but we are going to have fun while it does.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I let her go out with her friends yesterday, and it was like letting a passenger pigeon go. You just hope they come back. She was gone all night last night and all day today. She told me last night she was staying out all night, then this morning she texted me that some dude wanted to hang out with her, so she would be busy all day. I just said ok. I was picturing her falling in love with some new guy, but it turns out she had a horrible time. I never texted her until she finally texted me asking me to come pick her up. She told me coming home that she was grateful to come "home," which meant my house. I told her I liked that. When we got home, she was very affectionate, and I ended up fvcking her....a lot...some of it was rough. She had said coming home, talking about being with me, "and the sex is great." She said the same thing again afterward tonight. I probably just hurt her, but she is a masochist, so she likes that.

My last gf moved out three years ago. I'm getting tired of the lonely old man lifestyle. I much prefer waking up to a big pair of nice firm 21 y/o t!ts in my face. At my age, life bores the hell out of me. But everything is new to her, so life is an adventure, which makes things fun for me. That's really why older men want younger women. It makes us feel young again. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I let her go out with her friends yesterday, and it was like letting a passenger pigeon go. You just hope they come back. She was gone all night last night and all day today. She told me last night she was staying out all night, then this morning she texted me that some dude wanted to hang out with her, so she would be busy all day. I just said ok. I was picturing her falling in love with some new guy, but it turns out she had a horrible time. I never texted her until she finally texted me asking me to come pick her up. She told me coming home that she was grateful to come "home," which meant my house. I told her I liked that. When we got home, she was very affectionate, and I ended up fvcking her....a lot...some of it was rough. She had said coming home, talking about being with me, "and the sex is great." She said the same thing again afterward tonight. I probably just hurt her, but she is a masochist, so she likes that.

My last gf moved out three years ago. I'm getting tired of the lonely old man lifestyle. I much prefer waking up to a big pair of nice firm 21 y/o t!ts in my face. At my age, life bores the hell out of me. But everything is new to her, so life is an adventure, which makes things fun for me. That's really why older men want younger women. It makes us feel young again. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
Not necessarily true. Like you said you can kinda live thru them, their new adventures and learning etc. But the flip side of it is a younger one will usually use you to be the more responsible one, almost like a daddy. And will do that "younger" people stuff with their younger girlfriends and contacts. So in my case a "younger" made me feel quite a bit older than an older lady would've made me feel. I actually aged very nicely too, but that's the way she did it, and how it feels for me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be the more responsible one, almost like a daddy.

There's no "almost." Her dad threw her out, so she hates him. I have to be her father figure too; it's just a part of being with her. That's what she sees in me. And honestly, I like it. I like providing for her. I like how appreciative she is of it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be the more responsible one, almost like a daddy.

There's no "almost." Her dad threw her out, so she hates him. I have to be her father figure too; it's just a part of being with her. That's what she sees in me. And honestly, I like it. I like providing for her. I like how appreciative she is of it.
Their not always "appreciative", some expect your kindness like they do from their parents. So it can bleed your motivation down. I'm an action person, so if I'm doing stuff for you, do some stuff for me. Not necessarily sex, but help out, help OUR situation.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We met on fetlife. She stood me up about five times. At my age, I understand that girls like her have an attention span of a kitten, which by the way is in the Book of Pook. So I put up with it. She would always apologize profusely every time.
i can't believe you made it to 5 before telling her to fvck off and ignoring all her texts

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I finally threw the b!tch out. I am quite happy she's gone. I told her that I couldn't afford my utilities after she moved in, and they were about to be disconnected, which is not far from the truth, but I'll be ok. After I figured out that she's a big slvt who fvcks anybody when she's drunk, I stopped wanting to fvck her. The new guy she moved in with, I saw him kiss her in my driveway. He's a giant fatass. I'm sure he thinks they are in a relationship. I doubt she feels the same way.

Moral of this story = ain't no more b!tches living in my house. I don't care if they are half my age and have great t!ts.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Update: I finally threw the b!tch out. I am quite happy she's gone. I told her that I couldn't afford my utilities after she moved in, and they were about to be disconnected, which is not far from the truth, but I'll be ok. After I figured out that she's a big slvt who fvcks anybody when she's drunk, I stopped wanting to fvck her. The new guy she moved in with, I saw him kiss her in my driveway. He's a giant fatass. I'm sure he thinks they are in a relationship. I doubt she feels the same way.

Moral of this story = ain't no more b!tches living in my house. I don't care if they are half my age and have great t!ts.
Interesting.

All of this came about because the op persisted with a girl that flaked on him five times.....

So the moral of the story will really depend on your perspective...

Moral of the story for some: Persist with woman who flake on you, you may just get some sex out of it........

Moral of the story for others: Flaky women or other red flags, are a pretty good indicator of a person's future behavior...........you may just get some sex out of it but in the end do you need their ****ty behavior and lifestyle choices in your life...

Is that a pic of a tranny he has as an avatar.....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

All of this came about because the op persisted with a girl that flaked on him five times.....

So the moral of the story will really depend on your perspective...

Moral of the story for some: Persist with woman who flake on you, you may just get some sex out of it........

Moral of the story for others: Flaky women or other red flags, are a pretty good indicator of a person's future behavior...........you may just get some sex out of it but in the end do you need their ****ty behavior and lifestyle choices in your life...

Is that a pic of a tranny he has as an avatar.....
Like I say in these situations... there are people who have fallen out of a plane and survived with no injury. Wanna see if you're the next one?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt how long have you been doing this. You're telling me you have some kind of Agent Sausage party around you during a government shut down. You should join the Giants Street crime health workers. Cough Cough West Point. You are part of Anything Else Legends. Keep Posting. With this girl keep Travel Channel on Haha. SRSLY

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt how long have you been doing this. You're telling me you have some kind of Agent Sausage party around you during a government shut down. You should join the Giants Street crime health workers. Cough Cough West Point. You are part of Anything Else Legends. Keep Posting. With this girl keep Travel Channel on Haha. SRSLY

Attachments