Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LOST theories

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Only one more day until the finale! Lost starts at 8pm tomorrow night and runs for 3 straight hours. The first hour is basically a synopsis of what has happened so far and then the two hour finale. I'm going to watch Lost instead of American Idol. All the performances will end up on YouTube anyhow...and I can find out who wins online when Lost is over.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I just watched the episode again and it is a white guy. I think he looks a tad like Kristophersons' Whistler in Blade II.

I think that Jacob is able to manifest himself as the black smoke prowling the jungle. Remember, Locke was the first to stare down the black smoke and go away unscathed. That is why Locke has become the chosen one.
maybe hes a shape shifter?
the show seems to keep saying that the black smoke is a security system that feeds off your fears and insecurities. however i just don't think i can buy that.
if jacob was a shape shifter and could shift into that black smoke, i think i could buy it alot easier.

now whats your take on the "other" others down in that looking glass?
everyone thinks they are dharma, but not me. the blonde chick looks too young to be dharma leftovers.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
maybe hes a shape shifter?
the show seems to keep saying that the black smoke is a security system that feeds off your fears and insecurities. however i just don't think i can buy that.
if jacob was a shape shifter and could shift into that black smoke, i think i could buy it alot easier.

now whats your take on the "other" others down in that looking glass?
everyone thinks they are dharma, but not me. the blonde chick looks too young to be dharma leftovers.
The Looking Glass isn't really flooded, though...or people wouldn't be down there. I think Ben lied to Juliet...and I think the ones in there are loyal to Ben.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I think this is true. If you look close the women in the Looking Glass station strongly resemble the women giving Locke the googlie eyes when he joined them on thier trek to the camp.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you think about nadia popping up in la for locke to inspect her home and now in charlies flashback as getting mugged in the alley where he stopped it and became her hero?
is it just common connections or does it seem strange that she is in alot of different places alot. is there going to be a bigger story for her?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
what do you think about nadia popping up in la for locke to inspect her home and now in charlies flashback as getting mugged in the alley where he stopped it and became her hero?
is it just common connections or does it seem strange that she is in alot of different places alot. is there going to be a bigger story for her?
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she comes into the story in a bigger way (maybe even onto the island) next season.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ha...the last episode of the last season will probably be called "Foot Loose" and it will be revealed that all the Losties are connected via that game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon...hehe.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Wyldfire said:
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she comes into the story in a bigger way (maybe even onto the island) next season.

I think Nadia will be a big surprise later on. That red herring is going to be a doozie . . .

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I found a spoiler site for Lost that I checked out that have been right about every episode...so they are reliable. I'm not going to spoil anything about the finale...but I'm going to say this...the finale is going to BLOW YOUR MIND! Something HUGE is going to happen...and a MAJOR mystery will be answered. It's going to be an AWESOME show!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The writers were caught completely by surprise when the series was a success and now have no freaking clue what to do. They are currently using a dartboard to create stories, but a system based on weather reports from Tibet is entering a beta test phase.

At least that's the story I heard.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
The writers were caught completely by surprise when the series was a success and now have no freaking clue what to do. They are currently using a dartboard to create stories, but a system based on weather reports from Tibet is entering a beta test phase.

At least that's the story I heard.
They actually always knew the basic plot they were going to have...and they just add things to it. The series is going to end in 2010, though...and there will be 16 episodes each season left.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard they had no plans to kill echo off, however his wife or parents suddenly died and he asked to leave the show, and they obliged.

wyld, cant they already do 6 degrees to kevin bacon?

edit: yes they can !!
http://oracleofbacon.org/cgi-bin/or...=Bacon,+Kevin&game=1&secondname=Terry+O'Quinn
Terry O'Quinn has a Bacon number of 2.(locke)

Terry O'Quinn was in Mrs. Soffel (1984) with Maury Chaykin
Maury Chaykin was in Where the Truth Lies (2005) with Kevin Bacon

Matthew Fox has a Bacon number of 2.(jack)

Matthew Fox was in My Boyfriend's Back (1993) with Paul Dooley
Paul Dooley was in Telling Lies in America (1997) with Kevin Bacon

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i heard they had no plans to kill echo off, however his wife or parents suddenly died and he asked to leave the show, and they obliged.

wyld, cant they already do 6 degrees to kevin bacon?

edit: yes they can !!
http://oracleofbacon.org/cgi-bin/or...=Bacon,+Kevin&game=1&secondname=Terry+O'Quinn
Terry O'Quinn has a Bacon number of 2.(locke)

Terry O'Quinn was in Mrs. Soffel (1984) with Maury Chaykin
Maury Chaykin was in Where the Truth Lies (2005) with Kevin Bacon

Matthew Fox has a Bacon number of 2.(jack)

Matthew Fox was in My Boyfriend's Back (1993) with Paul Dooley
Paul Dooley was in Telling Lies in America (1997) with Kevin Bacon

LMAO, pen....I didn't think anyone would actually check that! :crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
They have a special answers episode recap coming on at 8pm ... 9 minutes for me...woo hoo!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw that the other night. it answered nothing for me. made me question more.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Best finale EVER!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the flash forward ruined it for me. i wasnt ready to know that they got off the island, since it hasnt happened yet.
my favorite part was when i was yelling at the screen for someone to shoot tom in the head, sawyer shot him right that second!

part i hated the most, when sayid and jin were willing to die in order to do what had to be done, and then bernard is over there telling it all. jin is telling him "no talk" and im over here screaming at the tv "just shoot the tattle tale!"