Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks do count

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
http://powerlinead.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/noje-10s38-lemmy-567_3681.jpg

This ugly bastard is Lemmy Kilmister, the lead singer of Motorhead. He's always been this ugly, but he has slept with an estimated 1,200 to 2,000 women. What's his secret? It can't just be that he's a rock star, he's still physically ugly.

His secret? This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAEAGif_dd4&feature=related

This man exudes confidence and thats what makes thousands of women drop their panties.
Dude can you please stop posting examples of FAMOUS people? It doesn't mean sh** for a famous ugly guy to have lots of women. Women will bang a damn horse just cause the horse is famous.

Better examples are PUAs. Most PUAS were former nerds who before they started sarging were virgins who couldn't talk to women.

I doesn't mean anything if an ugly millionare rockstar bangs a woman. He could be the ugliest son of a b|tch in the world but will never have a shortage of hot women lining up to go backstage after the show to bang him.

You talk about confidence you think he would have banged 1200 women with his looks and if he was working at walmart baggin groceries? You think all those girls waiting for him backstage to f*** him are saying "I can't wait to f*** him cause he's confident," NO! They do it cause he's famous.

It's easy to be confident when you are rich, famous and a rockstar. In fact you could probably take the biggest afc and low confidence guy in this forum, put him in a famous rock band and he would be a new man in about a month. That's what fame, fortune and having women throw themselves at you does to you.

Like the Dire straits song, "money for nothing and chicks for free."

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Dude can you please stop posting examples of FAMOUS people? It doesn't mean sh** for a famous ugly guy to have lots of women. Women will bang a damn horse just cause the horse is famous.

Better examples are PUAs. Most PUAS were former nerds who before they started sarging were virgins who couldn't talk to women.

I doesn't mean anything if an ugly millionare rockstar bangs a woman. He could be the ugliest son of a b|tch in the world but will never have a shortage of hot women lining up to go backstage after the show to bang him.

You talk about confidence you think he would have banged 1200 women with his looks and if he was working at walmart baggin groceries? You think all those girls waiting for him backstage to f*** him are saying "I can't wait to f*** him cause he's confident," NO! They do it cause he's famous.

It's easy to be confident when you are rich, famous and a rockstar. In fact you could probably take the biggest afc and low confidence guy in this forum, put him in a famous rock band and he would be a new man in about a month. That's what fame, fortune and having women throw themselves at you does to you.

Like the Dire straits song, "money for nothing and chicks for free."
But you aren't going to get anywhere in rock and roll or anywhere else in life without confidence. If you don't have the confidence to take bold steps you're going to be stuck in the same old place. That is the main point I'm trying to get across to UFC.

Yeah, does it help that they are famous, yes. But I feel there are lessons to be learned from them.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uglyfrustratedchump said:
So if a fat ugly chick that no one wants tells you: your mother should put you on court for being born because you are horribly ugly and that's why no woman talks to you i take it that you guys are not telling me truth and i wonder why. normally it's girls that lie about a guy's looks not men.

i have 2 profiles on facebook, one is fake, and my pics are of a 22/23 year old guy, nice smile, fit. and guess what when they see his pics (with this fake profile) they come and try to meet "me" give their msn and normally they would like to go on dates and talk about sex very openly. this is all based on this guys looks. it attracts all types of girls even ugs.

the other profile is my real profile with my real pics, and guess what these same women check my profile and pics and ignore me. when i try to make a conversation even ugly girls reject me and when i comment on how shallow they are they just make a comeback with: you are horrible, ugly and so on.

btw when on msn or yahoo messenger when i drop my mask and tell them im not the hot guy on the photos they just block me or simply ignore me and get pretty mad.

so about looks not being important or me being an attractive guy it's complete bull****. and i would prefer you guys telling me the truth than trying to patronize me or uplifting me.
You're letting a fat chick dictate your reality dude.

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score

Looks does mather, no one should say they do not!

There is a reason that all the hot guys are approached by the girls, and the rest are not.

BUt looks is not everything! Looks is definatly not the most important thing for a woman!

An HB9 of mine (a friend :D ) is dating this guy who is rated at a maximum of a 3 or 4.. and that guy has been with a lot of girls... why? because women do not ONLY want the looks, if you can prove that you have a Great personality, I.e. funny., you would be able to manage even better than the nice looking guy.

Awsome looking guys with a screwed personality wont get as much as;
BAD looking guys with a AWSOME personality.

That is atleast my version!

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH :D

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Petari said:
Looks does mather, no one should say they do not!

There is a reason that all the hot guys are approached by the girls, and the rest are not.
Those are both fallacies (meaning what you said is not true.) The thread was doing just fine without this kind of crap clogging it up. Don't try to send the guy mixed signals with false self-limiting statements.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok their is NOTHING wrong with the way you look! .. i think it's your attitude,clothes or your body language.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
Ok their is NOTHING wrong with the way you look! .. i think it's your attitude,clothes or your body language.
Dude, clothes don't matter. They only get attention, like peacocking.
I know of tons of people that get tons of women with just a band t-shirt.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its your body language, attitude and facial expression. From your pic I would hesitate to approach you even as a friend because of your body language. Facial expression resembles droopy the dog.

If you were more happy you would look way better,approachable and acceptable. A happy ug is better than a sad ug not saying your ugly.

Theres more beauty in a man thats accepted himself regardless of flaws and is happy and content. Even hot guys with a depressing body language will fail at pulling.

Negative,defeatists thoughts about yourself only sets limitations on you.

Reaction score
1337 said:
Its your body language, attitude and facial expression. From your pic I would hesitate to approach you even as a friend because of your body language. Facial expression resembles droopy the dog.

If you were more happy you would look way better,approachable and acceptable. A happy ug is better than a sad ug not saying your ugly.

Theres more beauty in a man thats accepted himself regardless of flaws and is happy and content. Even hot guys with a depressing body language will fail at pulling.

Negative,defeatists thoughts about yourself only sets limitations on you.
at last a guy that pointed out the problem, droopy the dog features, and by that i mean what girls have told me before, the droopy eyes or sleepy eyes or whatever.Its like my eyes are pushed in the corners, making what looks like sleepy eyes or something, the sad and depressed body language as you guys pointed out maybe right too.

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

here you go

no mercy it is guys, bring it on. i think the problem are the eyes at least that's what they comment on. a strange eye shape

http://noticiasdatvbrasil.wordpress.com/2010/11/24/bonito-ou-feio-5/#comments
UGLY FC. ? why do you even say this **** about you self.

Seriously, i was like, this guy must look like someone with the down syndrom or something..

I can only point out one thing! You look TOO serious, put a nice HUGE smile on your face, something like this; :D :p and then i bet you it will help..

Damn, if you say YOU are ugly, then all the suddently i do not feel so good looking after all haha xD

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Petari said:
Damn, if you say YOU are ugly, then all the suddently i do not feel so good looking after all haha xD
The dude's got body dysmorphic disorder, obviously.
Or else just has his head up his butt.
In which case he should pull it out.
You can't see his hair, is he balding?

Reaction score
zekko said:
The dude's got body dysmorphic disorder, obviously.
Or else just has his head up his butt.
In which case he should pull it out.
You can't see his hair, is he balding?
yeah i'm balding so?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a fat ugly chick that no one wants tells you: your mother should put you on court for being born because you are horribly ugly and that's why no woman talks to you i take it that you guys are not telling me truth and i wonder why. normally it's girls that lie about a guy's looks not men.

i have 2 profiles on facebook, one is fake, and my pics are of a 22/23 year old guy, nice smile, fit. and guess what when they see his pics (with this fake profile) they come and try to meet "me" give their msn and normally they would like to go on dates and talk about sex very openly. this is all based on this guys looks. it attracts all types of girls even ugs.

the other profile is my real profile with my real pics, and guess what these same women check my profile and pics and ignore me. when i try to make a conversation even ugly girls reject me and when i comment on how shallow they are they just make a comeback with: you are horrible, ugly and so on.

btw when on msn or yahoo messenger when i drop my mask and tell them im not the hot guy on the photos they just block me or simply ignore me and get pretty mad.

so about looks not being important or me being an attractive guy it's complete bull****. and i would prefer you guys telling me the truth than trying to patronize me or uplifting me.
Why the hell are you worrying about facebook, and msn or anything online for that matter??? Worry about the fvcking REAL WORLD. Quit trying to pick up chicks on line. Most of them are fembots anyway. Also, EVERY chick online has hundreds of chumps hitting on them all the time, so they are rude. Also, if all they have to go on is a picture, yeah, they are probably only going for the hot man-model types. If you had hundreds of girls hitting on you constantly online, you would ignore or even be rude to 8's or lower too. THAT IS NOT REALITY. They cant judge your personality through a computer screen.

guys have done experiments, where they post multiple pictures of themselves on hot or not, and they always range from 5 to 9 depending on the picture, pose, background etc. You might just not have the best picture of yourself out there. Some people take bad pictures. My Ex is a 9, and a model, but most of the pictures I've taken of her look like crap for some reason. If you insist on the online thing, post a variety of pics on hot or not, and use the one that is rated the highest as your profile pic. ANYONE can look good in a picture if its taken right, and anyone can look bad as well. do a little research on what factors are the best for male pictures. I know a serious face looking away from the camera a little is a good pose for men. google it.

Go to bar or a party or something and meet some real people. I know some ugly motherfvckers that get laid a lot just cuz they have the balls to go for it. In the real world, the more fun you have, the better you look to chicks. I naturally have a downer personality too, and I've banged some hot chicks that ignored me a lot, until some night where I was in state, and having fun, and smiling, and laughing, etc. THEN, they felt attraction to me, and I could capitalize on it. Try going out and having FUN sometime, and you'll see results, and even if you dont, you still had fun, so its a win win.

BTW, some chicks like balding men, so dont let that limit you.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get upset when some girl doesn´t find me attractive...but hey if you google "brad pitt is ugly" or leo di caprio is ugly you will find hundreds of results... no one is good looking to all..

And tell that fat woman that she is disgusting, and men take her because they are desperate....

Jiyefuu

Reaction score
i have a friend somewhat similar to you. the problem is that he's trying way too hard. that must be the case with you since you said ure worried about ur age n all that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'm balding so?
I was wondering if you were balding because you seemed so sensitive about your looks but there was nothing wrong with your picture. If you wanted an honest appraisal why not show your entire head?

Anyway, I know a lot of guys who are balding but do well women because they put out a strong confident vibe. I know it's hard to do that when you have confidence issues but you have to change your mindset. Remember that having this negative attitude has not worked for you. It does not work for you. So you need to try to build a positive attitude. Make a conscious decision to be positive and don't accept the negative thoughts. You need to change your way of thinking.

Has anyone said "get in the gym" yet? That can help with confidence. And some extra muscle doesn't hurt.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could say looks aren´t that important blalalbla.....but i won´t for two reasons:
1) It´s completly false, most hotties date hot guys. (Just because most guys don´t have game so ugly with no game loses to good looking with no game)

2) You need to to change something on your looks to feel better about yourself.

It´s very easy to be good looking for women. You don´t need to have a great facial symmetry.... most women won´t find you good looking only based on your facial shape, if you are super pale for instance, no matter how symmetrical your face is most women won´t find you attractive. I´ve noticed many women in the summer telling me "wow: i´ve never noticed that you were so handsome".

So what can you do? I´m not saying you are ugly, your photo doesn´t allow me to say anything. But I´ve definetely seen much uglier guys than you, with real monkey faces, being considered super hot. How?

1) they are dark/tanned
2) they have light eyes (green or blue)
3) they have athletic bodies

Get some sun/tanning bed with the right precautions, get some colored contacts, get an athletic body, and I´m 100% sure you will get noticed by women..... it´s a no brainer. Also get your skin as smooth as possible....
Perhaps these changes are too much for you, and you fear what others might think, but you don´t have to be always the same to fulfill others views about you..
Regardless what other says, you have two ways to attraction, by looks or by game.... if you have both you are a don juan...

refuelling79

Don Juan
Reaction score
buddy, i also used to think like you...i am disabled..i wear brace in my left leg and walk with a stick in my hand..but i make up for my weakness by carrying an attitude..i got so encouragement from the buddies at this site...and when i started applying the principles, even though i still do not have a permanent girl friend, i tend to get to see a lot of girls..so i count it as a success..so don't loose hope...i am also 31 now ....life is just beginning now..go ahead and grab it..

Don Alfredo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look like Lord Voldemort from the Harry Potter films. I am pale, balding, wear glasses and have a slight facial deformity. But, I wear designer glasses, have shaved my head so it's now smooth and fits with my stubble, have a great toned body despite being slim and I have been brought up so I do not consider myself to have a disability (which I don't). I have my insecurities about my appearance (most of all my teeth, unsurprising as I am from the UK; we all have bad teeth over here) but I do dress well (above average anyway) and have a great family and some great characters as close friends and about a million acquaintances from all the stuff I've done. Physically, I am still not very attractive, but as a colleague said to me a few weeks back, "you set a high standard" in the conversation context of her finding a great man (in the middle of a good flirting session, naturally). I stopped comparing myself to the likes of Pitt, Clooney and even my brother who is far better looking, and took the mickey out of myself for being a spit of Voldemort and perhaps a little of Gollum. All of a sudden, I wasn't that bad and started picking out plenty of positives.

The bottom line is that you MUST see yourself in a different light if you want to progress. Looks count, but your attitude about your looks counts for even more. You must help yourself by accepting yourself, making what improvements you can and feeling like you're not that bad compared to some others and are, hopefully, a better person than many.

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
how you percieve yourself counts. ive known very handsome deuchebags that have gotten nilch and some fat dudes with some awesome dj skillz....its you my friend....