Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks do count

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess you aren't new here are ya? lol. Dude game on. Any fault is not your face, its your game. Man up and stop whining.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Resistance to improvement. Don't be afraid to succeed. If you follow the advice of people here it will happen. Unless you enjoy your lot in life, which you may. Some people would rather complain and stay the same.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior is right. Its your game not your face. When a woman rejects you, she doesn't know why she isn't attracted to you, she just knows you failed to make her vagina all tingly. Since she can't verbalize the true reason, she usually will say something like "you're not my type". Which many men falsely interpret as "you're ugly/physically unattractive/etc.

Step up your game, work on your confidence and improve from there. I know you said something about having trouble finding confidence. Start off with what you do extremely well.

secks

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with the way you look!

What's wrong with the picture is the way you feel about yourself. You look sad, defeated. It's all about your confidence, how you feel about yourself.

Looks help, but unattractive people get action and married every day.

If you get a date, that means your looks are good enough. If you get rejected after the date, your game is bad.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just A Shot Away arriving in 5 .... 4 .... 3 ...

Anyway, dude you look totally fine. As long as you don't look hideous (and you don't) then looks don't play a major part anyway. My impression of you so far is that you are just overwhelmingly negative - noone wants to spend their time with that kind of person.

Fix your game.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF man??? You don't look bad at all!! If you had a jacked up build and confidence you'd be able to pull mad azz!

As the other guys are saying, you need to do something to dramatically increase your confidence. In my experience, diet well, hitting the weights and getting into elite (top 5% of the population) is the easiest way to get laid.

Also work on your career and social network. Do what you gotta do so that you're happier. Positive energy and optimism are very attractive to women.

Again, there's nothing wrong with your looks. Focus on improving the other tenets of your life so that you're a positive, happy, healthy and confident man. These changes will inevitably lead to game, and you'll be able to score mad poon.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean you don't look like a movie star but you don't look bad. Guys with worse faces then you have lost their v-card and go out with beautiful women.

Seriously if you want you can come on this forum and blame all the inadequacies of your 35 year life on your face or you can man up and change. Jesus Christ you actually look fine, it's women that are insecure about their looks stop being one.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Yeah I mean you don't look like a movie star but you don't look bad. Guys with worse faces then you have lost their v-card and go out with beautiful women.

Seriously if you want you can come on this forum and blame all the inadequacies of your 35 year life on your face or you can man up and change. Jesus Christ you actually look fine, it's women that are insecure about their looks stop being one.
ok gimme some tips to change then. a tan? a moustache, a beard what?

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
ok gimme some tips to change then. a tan? a moustache, a beard what?
Sorry there is no way to help you - your ears are too big.

Cheers

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not a bad looking guy at all. you're actually kind of cute (no homo). i know guys who are way fatter and uglier than you and they still get chicks.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, I thought you were going to post a picture and it was going to be a fat dude riddled w/ acne on his face. You aren't. While following the suggestion that getting in good shape will help, I would say its your confidence more than anything currently holding you back.

I am glad this has not degenerated into the debate we have all come to hate, but I think everyone is in agreement that you need to believe in yourself in order to have success. While easily said, its not so easily done.

You want an easy tip that helps? Taken strait from mystery and niel strauss from 'the game' .....SMILE! Go into a venue having a good time and you'll make others want to have a good time too. Mad easy stupid, but effective.

go pimp it son!

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
john_trenor said:
Also, once you believe me that it's all about confidence and not how you look, find some material on attracting women (with humor and confidence, for example), because this information will further help you get out of your low self esteem rough patch. Once you start having small successes you can build on those and get the prize
i agree , i have seen average ugly joes flirting like a Don juan de Marco with hot girls

john_trenor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes looks do count but not nearly as much as we think and they become over shadowed by these basic rules.

First Be Confident By Accepting Yourself.

Every pick up artist stresses confidence, and for good reason. But, what does it mean to be confident and how do you do it? Well, the art of attracting women through confidence involves body language that communicates your strength and manliness, being fun and lighthearted, and… just plain loving yourself!

You see, If you’re comfortable with yourself (this includes your flaws), it’s far easier to approach and talk to women without inhibitions – without sabotaging yourself. If you hold onto bitterness, on the other hand, your self esteem will plummet and even the ugliest girls won’t give you the time of the day. After all no sane woman wants to be with a guy who’s insecure. So, chin up and believe that you’re great – she think so too.

Have A Good Sense Of Humor.

I talk about this all the time, but it’s important so I’ll mention it again: before a woman considers whether or not you’re good boyfriend material (or even if your just good in the sac), she just wants to know if you’re the guy she can have fun with. Once you get her to open up and have fun with you, the question of whether you’re good boyfriend material becomes irrelevant to her at that point. Wahahahahaha!

The whole point behind having a good sense of humor is to get her to calm down and relax so you can move in for the kill. If you’re funny, you’ll take away all the worries in the woman’s mind. You’ll be desirable because YOU will be the guy who can make her enjoy herself and get a much needed break from her stressful modern lifestyle.

Practice Good Grooming.

Yep, physical looks are irrelevant. That said, you have to keep well groomed because physical looks and taking care of yourself are two different things. I don’t care if you’re bald and fat, but if you show her that you value yourself by keeping that hair trimmed, dressing well, and being all around well put together, she’ll think that you are… you guessed it: VALUABLE! You see the big picture? Being well groomed is more about creating a positive perception of yourself more than anything else.

Think about Hugh Hefner… The guy is a dinosaur, has a shriveled prune for a mouth, and gets all the beautiful women the age of his great grand daughters. Yes, he’s rich, but the vast majority of guys who are rich like him don’t even come close to getting as much tail as Hugh does. What the quintessential playboy has done is successfully created a perception of desire around himself.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uglyfrustratedchump said:
i will change my face with weights? LOL yeah ok

Next time i'm at the gym i will starting hiting my face with the weights, maybe it works :)

thanks mate
I can see your problem right here. People take their time to help you out after you seek advice, then you dismiss it w/ sarcasm.
Haven't you ever seen a chick w/ an outrageous body but so/so face and thought that you would really like to hit it anyway ?
Girls can feel the same way when they see a buff dude.
Lose the negative attitude.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there's not a damn thing wrong with your face.
What makes you think your problem is looks anyway?
I'd say it's your crappy attitude. Fix it!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hate your face so much, grow a beard. It might help your confidence, when girls come up and say "You look good in a beard." Truth of the matter is though, if you change anything, people will say they like it. I got tons of compliments when I grew my hair out, then recently I started shaving it again. Guess what? The girls all say, "You look really good with shaved head." Funny how that works.

Seriously, your picture is just fine. Its 100% your bad attitude that drives the girls away. Granted, its a catch 22, but you need to find a way to change your outlook. Looks are just your scapegoat. Where are you gaming women at?

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you already work out but I'm betting you don't have a clue what you're doing really.
If you were serious about this and put some time and effort into changing how you look you would start feeling better about yourself and your appearance quite rapidly.

People can "work out" for years and still look basically the same as when they first started . You have to put the effort in to get the results.

Change your diet and start eating more protein (2grams per lb of bodyweight) and more calories than you burn, start a tried and tested routine like Starting Strength and stick to it.

Come back in a few months time and you will be a different person, both physically and mentally.

Or you can carry on *****ing and whining about how you're not good enough and you'll always be unattractive etc. etc. etc.

It's your call.