Looking way younger than your age

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
uhh you can't fvuck when you're 40 dude.
When I was 26, I remember banging my future ex wife 7X in one day (In other words, I shot my wad seven times in about 8 hours)
Last year, I banged a girlfriend 4X in about 3 hours when we were on vacation (No pills...maybe there was something in the water ???)
Your statement is incorrect

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I can relate to this thread, completely.

Mark, it will get better for you as you get older, and you'll be thankful for looking younger than your age.

There is one thing you can do now though. Hit the gym and hit it hard. If you gain 25 pounds of muscle, I guarantee you, no gal is going to ask you if you are old enough to be in here (the club).

That's my advise, and what I did. Heavy compound lifts in the gym. Lot's of info in the health section of this forum.
cant agree with this more!
it does get better, no way do I look my age, Im actually a grandad, peopel are asounded when I tell them this and my age.
what you wil notice as you get older, more and more guys just let go of themselves, if you work out and have the blessing of looking younger, its all good.
I look around now at guys my age and think?? whats happening? dont get me wrong, Im no George Clooney, but some guys just age and it shows, fat cheeks, neck, grey hair or bald, flushed faces.
My dad and uncles all looked much younger than their age, Im happy with that

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
uhh you can't fvuck when you're 40 dude.
you are soo very wrong!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Step aside, boys, the Master is stepping through.

I'm 54, and a couple years ago a female client asked me how old I am. I told her to guess, and she said, "28?" On golf outings, my friends always feel compelled to say to a new person in the group, "Guess how old he is". They are quite amused as they say, "We are aging and Atom Smasher is youthening".

I know, in your 20s looking young can suck, but it gets better and better in your 30s and beyond. As one poster said, the look of disbelief on peoples faces is priceless as they try to reconcile the number with the face and body.

It's not all glory for me, though, because at age 22 my gastrointerologist told me I have the intestines of a 90 year old (Colitis and Crohn's). I dance, but I do pay the piper.
Yeah well your gastroentwhatever is an idiot = because there is no way you could look as young as you do if a couple vital organs like that are that of a 90 year old - your intestines are responsilbe for extracting the vitamins and minerals from the food you eat ( not all of it is extracted from the stomach) and youd look like 150 not 28 if the prognosis was correct.
Most doctors are idiots - but thats a another story,

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think this guy is going too far when he said:
Maybe I was too graphic, but I wanted to illustrate that libido in advancing age doesn't necessarily decline

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I just think this guy is going too far when he said:
that's all
So I guy at 66 won't be fuking? Telll that to a few guys I know even older than that.
Son, you don't have a clue.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like all the other posters, I had the same problem - in my early to mid 20s I looked like a teenager. Being short didnt help. And like all the other posters I benefited from this once I hit my 30s. Today I am 58 and while I wont pretend I look like I'm in my 20s I easily pass for 10 years younger; it would be even younger if I hadn't lost half my hair! Recently someone actually had the gall to ask, "Have you had any work done on you?" and was surprised when I said no. It's genetic - my father was also baby faced.

But this doesnt solve your current dilema, I know. Make sure you take care of this valuable asset! Dont do stuff to try to look older like excessive sun tanning.

Laugh off the comments, knowing you'll have the last laugh. By the time the women hit 30, they'll look 40 and you will look 25. By the time they hit 40, you'll be dating their daughters.

Dont believe me? I currently date 3 girls in their 20s.

Mark1234 said:
Hey guys I had a question. I'm 25 years old but in all honestly look about only 16. Especially since I have to shave because of work.

I went to a club with some friends and went over to dance with this one chick and she said, "Are you even old enough to be in here?" I laughed it off and we started dancing but it kind stung a little bit. I've been told I look like the campbell's soup boy, because I've got the red cheeks and the blonde hair. This also makes me appear like a "Nice Guy" (the kind that isn't good) so people seem to test my boundaries a lot, especially young guys my age, and it can be stressful but I try to hold my own. I believe it has led to some self-esteem issues, which I'm trying like mad to overcome.

I workout and have a pretty fit body (swimmer) but I was wondering if any of you guys have experience in overcoming this or any tips for me?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Zunder,
"Look at it like this: You have 40 more years or more of attracting poon of all ages.".....Maate!...Only Fourty?...That's a bit close to the Bone Old Fullah(Tee-Hee)...Must be because I made eyes at Dolly the Sheep last Week!

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouraging words guys.

It doesn't really get to me that badly because I've learned that getting validation from others can only make you temporarily happy anyways, so I might as well accept myself now and make the best of it.

Plus it's kind of funny how much people underestimate you and when you perform well they're like "I didn't know you had it in you", puts a smile on my face.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, you don't have a clue. that one guy is an idiot saying we have 40 years of fvucking whoever we want ahead of us, while the girls have 10 years left. that's all I'm saying. but hey go ahead and act like you're pullin a bunch of young ones at an old age we know it's not true.

Well few men of any age get "whoever they want" but I can assure you that you can have plenty of options. 'Course that depends on your attitude, health, success in life and a host of other factors.

But I would say that at 22 you should try not build too many limits into what your future may hold. Someday you too will be 50+ or 60+ and you can either be an old man or a man with a life of abundance. It's our choice.