Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking way younger than your age

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I had a question. I'm 25 years old but in all honestly look about only 16. Especially since I have to shave because of work.

I went to a club with some friends and went over to dance with this one chick and she said, "Are you even old enough to be in here?" I laughed it off and we started dancing but it kind stung a little bit. I've been told I look like the campbell's soup boy, because I've got the red cheeks and the blonde hair. This also makes me appear like a "Nice Guy" (the kind that isn't good) so people seem to test my boundaries a lot, especially young guys my age, and it can be stressful but I try to hold my own. I believe it has led to some self-esteem issues, which I'm trying like mad to overcome.

I workout and have a pretty fit body (swimmer) but I was wondering if any of you guys have experience in overcoming this or any tips for me?

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, you could have somebody break your nose and scar up your face a little bit! :) Seriously, dude, as you get older, you will find that everyone else ENVIES this attribute that you have.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I was wanting to say! Dude, this may be a disadvantage now but you are SO gonna appreciate this trait after you hit 30!!!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Mark,
Well you are on a Road I have already been along....Both of us have some serious issues with those Danish Bathbuns who had it off with our Grandmas in the dim distant path...but I am forgetting,lots of Norwegians and Swedes in your country too....Hitler dreamt of a master race,a Herrenvolk populated by Guys like us,so don't worry too much....you will start to really come into your own in your middle thirties...keep up the swimming,try to get a little resistance exercise into your routine,and of course your Kegals....I am not sure that with all the outward appearance of good health we present to the World,we are actually that good....My ancestors were all dead by 72 many of them only making it into their thirties,but the influence of poverty,grinding hard work and for many of them a terrible War helped several of them to an early grave...having lived for a while in a house with a Man who was 110 yers old,the enduring memory was, of the amount of Green vegetables he ate.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you can change really, don't let it bother you.

I got by when I graduated college at 21 by being mature and dress well (my style, not because I want to fit in). People never question my age. Now at 28, my friends are still surprised I don't look like them in their late twenties. I say it's the Asian gene, but I know not drinking, not smoking, and always working out helps too.

It get more fun as you get older. The look on people's faces when you tell them your age is always priceless, especially the ones that are your age and look it.

I can't wait until I am in my mid-30s. It's going to be fun.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it sucks when you look like a teenager, but it'll pay off in your 30s when you still look like you are in your 20s.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
man I am getting ready to turn 28 and am banging a just turned 18 year old hottie, why? because I look about 21, I keep stubble, tan frequently and added some diamond earrings and a douchebag hairstyle and it makes me look barely that, clean shaven and boring I would look 18

my grandfather looked 55 when he was 80, my grandmother is late 70s and looks the same, same for my mother, it is genetic for me, can't complain

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be 29 in june and i went and bought some beer yesterday and got carded. actually had to go back out to my car and get my ID beucdase it was in my gym bag.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its def a blessing bro!

I'm 31 (can't believe that! LOL) and I look like I'm 25 max. Its actually the best around my age because you can get girls who are 10 years younger than you and get girls who are 10 years older no problem! haha

Enjoy it and keep taking care of yourself!

PIMP

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i go clean shaven, which is what i usually go since i started using the straight razor, and i have a polo shirt on with just kakhi shorts or something i look like a college kid, and probably barely that. especially when i'm in shape / skinny i look like a child still and i'm almost 30.

a few months ago a woman at subway just randomly told me "you are way too young to be married young man (my wedding band)"..

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya looking younger is awesome.. especially since it allows to you close girls in their early twenties and to approach them without them thinking you are some "dirty uncle." Can't beat that or the looks on people's faces when they find out you are much older than they guessed
:D

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
a few months ago a woman at subway just randomly told me "you are way too young to be married young man (my wedding band)"..
Are you married now, Backbreaker?
I was thinking you were still just engaged.
I must have missed the wedding announcement.
Just trying to keep my facts straight.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Are you married now, Backbreaker?
I was thinking you were still just engaged.
I must have missed the wedding announcement.
Just trying to keep my facts straight.
got married on fathers day

i must say it sucked when i was younger, beucase i was always "cute" or "handsome" but the older I get the more it works in my favor.

i saw my dad at my grandmom's funeral 2 weeks ago and he's what.. 51, and looks probably like he's in his late 30's. if he actually worked out my god he would look young.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Mark1234 said:
Hey guys I had a question. I'm 25 years old but in all honestly look about only 16. Especially since I have to shave because of work.

I went to a club with some friends and went over to dance with this one chick and she said, "Are you even old enough to be in here?" I laughed it off and we started dancing but it kind stung a little bit. I've been told I look like the campbell's soup boy, because I've got the red cheeks and the blonde hair. This also makes me appear like a "Nice Guy" (the kind that isn't good) so people seem to test my boundaries a lot, especially young guys my age, and it can be stressful but I try to hold my own. I believe it has led to some self-esteem issues, which I'm trying like mad to overcome.

I workout and have a pretty fit body (swimmer) but I was wondering if any of you guys have experience in overcoming this or any tips for me?
Look at it like this: You have 40 more years or more of attacting poon of all ages.
The women of your age however have 10 years or less.

Rejoice in the fact you look young.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to this thread, completely.

Mark, it will get better for you as you get older, and you'll be thankful for looking younger than your age.

There is one thing you can do now though. Hit the gym and hit it hard. If you gain 25 pounds of muscle, I guarantee you, no gal is going to ask you if you are old enough to be in here (the club).

That's my advise, and what I did. Heavy compound lifts in the gym. Lot's of info in the health section of this forum.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
uhh you can't fvuck when you're 40 dude.
Is this an attempt at humour? If so its pretty weak mate.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
uhh you can't fvuck when you're 40 dude.
I don't remember commenting on anyone or remember much about them, but you are one depressing person.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother I am 27 but look 22 at most sometimes -- I have facial hair and longer shaggy hair and this makes me look older.

It's vitality man. It's not a bad thing. Your body is aging more slowly than others -- this is a major asset -- fvck what other people think honestly; you are a boss.

I have found that weightlifting and having recently bumped by weight from 175lb > 190lb is helpful in just plain getting more respect. It sounds terrible but suddenly I realize I'm stronger than most of the people around me...who cares about my baby face now...

But honestly we will all be great looking men as we age -- this is an asset -- if people are testing you, push back a bit -- fvck the jerks who want to try and dominate the frame of the world around them -- and there is good advice: go for younger looking girls too.

Although honestly I've had 30-40 year old women interested in me -- so don't let yourself be tricked that your young look cancels out certain opportunities.

Lots of people have different things that are attractive to them.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Zunder is simply alluding to the fact that males provided they stay shape have a can still attract later in life. As for 40 being too old, I don't think so, that is a very generic statement indeed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step aside, boys, the Master is stepping through.

I'm 54, and a couple years ago a female client asked me how old I am. I told her to guess, and she said, "28?" On golf outings, my friends always feel compelled to say to a new person in the group, "Guess how old he is". They are quite amused as they say, "We are aging and Atom Smasher is youthening".

I know, in your 20s looking young can suck, but it gets better and better in your 30s and beyond. As one poster said, the look of disbelief on peoples faces is priceless as they try to reconcile the number with the face and body.

It's not all glory for me, though, because at age 22 my gastrointerologist told me I have the intestines of a 90 year old (Colitis and Crohn's). I dance, but I do pay the piper.