Looking TOO GOOD = Unapproachable?!?!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
Yeah thx guys,people try to knock my ultra happy cool state by saying i look like tin-tin or gay or some other crap...

But all i come back with is "HEY,i've not had any complaints from all the girls who cling onto my every word whenever i make an effort with a girl i like".

It's as if they go outta there way to knock my confidence because i don't think negate things anymore!.

I guess i should let it go over my head,it's just i needed to clear up whether looking too smart/cool could be damaging to your game? :D
I know how you feel dude, one of my jealous friends calls me gay every now and then. but he has low self esteem so i dont blame him.

from the end of h.s. to beginning of college, i dressed semi casual. but mainly due to my bro, as i followed his fashion during that time. but this year, i've found more of myself and creating my own style/fashion that matches me. in the end everyone matures and finds out who they really are, w/o having to follow anyone.

it's all about your attitude about life, and being who you are...not what others expect of you.

I DO agree that having good looks can intimidate people, but hey it's just a part of life we gotta deal with. dont go around the problem, work with it.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
Ryanvalmont, didn't you say on another thread:

?...

You misunderstood me spike,i'm talking about looks as in what you WEAR not what you LOOK like.

I KNOW i'm one hot guy and never doubt it...but i was wondering what women think of men from what they WEAR not what they look like.

Example

Suite = he might be trying to much
casual = nah he's a mess

etc.....

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was wondering what women think of men from what they WEAR not what they look like.

Example

Suite = he might be trying to much
casual = nah he's a mess

etc.....
a good general rule of thumb is to dress for the occasion while oh so very slightly 'over dressing' at the same time.

This way you dont look like you are portraying any extreme yet you stand out for dressing better than everyone else in your environment.

Once you get the hang of doing this, you can start having fun customising and briinging your own style and flair into things.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Actually it does happen, just depends on the guy and how he is.

Yeah, it happens. But if you wanna meet more women than a normal guy then you have to approach. In a bar it happens more, but on the street not as much. Besides, whenever women approached me there was usually something wrong with them.

Mods - Sorry if I brought back a dead topic, but it is hard to keep up with a conversation for those of us who don't live on the board.:cool:

Reaction score
I KNOW i'm one hot guy and never doubt it...but i was wondering what women think of men from what they WEAR not what they look like.
Yeah I don't think you're as hot as you make out to be.

It doesn't matter what you wear if you're hot, as long as it's not completely ridiculous. I know one dude that's looks pretty damn good, probably about a 9 for a guy. In bars chicks DO approach him, I've seen him in suits and in casual khakis, it doesn't matter what he wears, chicks were always approaching him...

From your posts what I've read the only thing you seem to have is narcissism, you think they're all that and more, but you're really not and get ill tempered when told otherwise.

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ...

Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
I am in the same boat as the OP. Same goes for women also
:rolleyes: @ 6

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) If you are good looking, u will get ugly to above average girls approaching you - u will rarely get hot ones approaching you.

2) This means if u want a hot girl, u MUST approach.

3) U can be VERY good looking, yet seem approachable. Or u can be good looking and be very unapproachable. It all depends on the vibes you project.

4) Everytime someone claims to be good looking, they never post a pic...............

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Everytime someone claims to be good looking, they never post a pic...............
Yea I've started to notice that as well.