Looking TOO GOOD = Unapproachable?!?!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i'm actually talking about MYSELF and not girls that i see downtown...It's just when i look REALLY good (Like everyday of my life)

That i don't seem to get girls talk to me as much,but if i say...go out and dress down abit more i get more girls who are willing to talk to me.

Is it because i look so fine,they feel intimidated to approach me as they think i'm outta there league?!.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEN MUST ALWAYS MAKE THE APPROACH!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
MEN MUST ALWAYS MAKE THE APPROACH!
REALLY?!?!?!!!! I NEVER KNEW THAT MAN...PFFF!

I meant is it easier if ya dress down abit and not look so damm fine,i approach....but if they don't think there good enough for you your gonna hit a a wall?!.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have an attitude problem. Not a problem with the way you look.

I wear a suit and tie everyday. I'm six and a half feet tall. I'm good looking. I don't have a problem. Work on your DJ mindset and try again.;)

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, you said:
"...they feel intimidated to approach me as they think i'm outta there league?!."

I'm trying to help you, bro. Don't take it the wrong way.:cool:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, just maye. It's the huge ego hovering over your head?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego isn't a bad thing.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey spike it's np i take note of what you have to say and appreciate any advice you have.

I'm only saying this as people have commented on the fact i look TOO good...NOT in an egotistic way,but the fact in there mind they feel i look alittle too good which would do more harm than good.

I guess what i'm asking is..is it ok to go out sarging wearing ya fancy watch/shoes/shirt...it doesn't show me up as being too desperate or too much of a try-hard?.

Also i'll admit i have an ego...it's what helps me...i have a mindset that nobody else is near as good as i am.
There in my reality and therefore i make the rules...it sounds bad,but it makes me happy with myself

THX for any advice you guys have!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who tell you that you look too good are just jealous. Get used to it, you'll get it alot. Mostly from other men. But if your attitude is cool, that should not bother you.

Besides, women love a man who dresses well.:D

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it works for you mate. I'm not critisizing.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thx guys,people try to knock my ultra happy cool state by saying i look like tin-tin or gay or some other crap...

But all i come back with is "HEY,i've not had any complaints from all the girls who cling onto my every word whenever i make an effort with a girl i like".

It's as if they go outta there way to knock my confidence because i don't think negate things anymore!.

I guess i should let it go over my head,it's just i needed to clear up whether looking too smart/cool could be damaging to your game? :D

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i needed to clear up whether looking too smart/cool could be damaging to your game?

Short answer - No. :D

Who the heck is tin tin?...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryanvalmont, didn't you say on another thread:
If your a guy who dwells on your looks then you have issues...what i mean is if your using your looks as an exscuse as to why ya can't get girls then ya needa reframe yourself.

?...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Spike that attitude has a lot to answer for. Confidence is a very attractive quality, but it has to extend beyond looks and be combined with charisma.

No woman will approach you if you act like or even think you are above them. But charisma is about making people feel good about themselves and comfortable around you. And to be truly charismatic, you need to be able to make everyone (male, female, ugly, hot, young or old) feel like they can approach you.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women rarely approach men. This is a widely accepted scientific fact in the world of seduction. And not just in humans, either. If you sit around waiting for a woman to approach you, you'll be sitting around and waiting.

Remember, men do the picking. And that means approaching!

When I was an AFC, that was my biggest mistake - Waiting. It is up to us men to take action. To act accordingly and ultimately take control of the situation that we find ourselves in.

Remember: He who hesitates, masturbates.

;)

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking guys with no confidence = No girls (which leads to insecurity, self pity, and constant frustration). A good looking guy is like a Mercedes without an engine. It looks good, but you can't drive it so it's worthless.

Good looking guys with confidence = need a fly-swatter, to ease the swarm of females constantly around them.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
Also i'll admit i have an ego...it's what helps me...i have a mindset that nobody else is near as good as i am.
There in my reality and therefore i make the rules...it sounds bad,but it makes me happy with myself
Exactly the same type of view I have :p

Btw may we see a picture of you?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
Women rarely approach men. This is a widely accepted scientific fact in the world of seduction. And not just in humans, either. If you sit around waiting for a woman to approach you, you'll be sitting around and waiting.
Actually it does happen, just depends on the guy and how he is.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spike is right about this one...

You need to approach and get over yourself. How convenient is it that the reason you don't meet enough women is because these women have a problem and not you?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn im so cool, cool as ice. Chicks cant handle my ultra coolness.

I just walk up to a girl, give her that pimp smirk and say

"You need to drop the zero, an get with the hero".

Then they just swoon.