Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking For Ways To Build Male Friendships/Hobbies

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're trying to socialize w/ people of a certain status, OR people who could elevate your status. Seems disingenuous when you "need people to help me push myself and grow."
I have no interest in befriending people who do not add value to my life.

I have said goodbye to many friends who were holding me back and it's served me well.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am also thinking of joining a martial arts club, primary to improve self defense.
Are those places where you could build relationships?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunting, fishing, car clubs, aviation clubs, golf, tenns.

I know a couple guys who do gym and who play basketball with a group of guys regularly.

My dad was a huge hunter and fisherman.

Pool or poker, but you gotta be mindful about what you can afford if youre going to be in a gambling activity.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pool or poker, but you gotta be mindful about what you can afford if youre going to be in a gambling activity.
You have to keep it to a game, not as a means to get some extra cash. I play pool, darts, dice and cards but only with friends and only for nickels and dimes and drinks.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right subforum for this.

What hobbies do you guys have that generate male friendships?

Where have you ended up meeting most of your male friends?

I have very few friends and very little time. Once I actually have time, I have to expand my social circle.
Ideally looking for other successful dudes (money, looks, girls, etc) to connect with. I need people to help me push myself and grow.
This all depends on your activities as an individual.

Example: my self i attend seminars such as toastmasters so i can get along like-minded individuals. Gym also helps, martial arts, and going out in places where you like to hang out and socialize.

Finding friends is not easy, finding strangers and to have conversations is easy.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got my best friends from PUA forums ironically. it was good that we were all united with one purpose and one common goal to meet and attract better women. University I met some decent friends but we weren't really united by anything other than liking each others banter and a few mutual interests.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fight gyms are one of the best places to meet new friends (and you pickup great skills to boot)

Another great place is cigar lounges, especially if you’re looking to network with HNWI

And a third great option would be masterminds and paid communities

if you have money, join golf clubs