Live SoSuave Chat

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Checked it - it's working. Contact the admin (penkitten).

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sunday night chat topic:
Spring Fever- Get off your ASS and get in shape!

tonight!

stand

Banned
Reaction score
What an abortion.

New topic.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why create topics if it's not going to be discussed? I've noticed that the trend is to have 10 or more different members having three different conversations going at the same time. It's confusing and a waste of time, imo. Last night, for example, the conversation turned into how to COOK MEAT. I think the topics are good, but I joined in last night preparing to talk about being physically active. I didn't want to share recipes for crissakes. That's what foodtv.com is for. I mean, it's not as if there's a "DJ" way to braise your steak. You can get that information anywhere. Don't clog up the live chat.

If this is how live chat is going to go, we should create TWO chat rooms: one designated for the chosen topic, and one designated as a "social lounge," if you will, to just shoot the breeze and talk about off-topic items. Too many people talking about off-topic shyt creates unnecessary lag in the chat room, which contributes to more chat confusion.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Why create topics if it's not going to be discussed? I've noticed that the trend is to have 10 or more different members having three different conversations going at the same time. It's confusing and a waste of time, imo. Last night, for example, the conversation turned into how to COOK MEAT. I think the topics are good, but I joined in last night preparing to talk about being physically active. I didn't want to share recipes for crissakes. That's what foodtv.com is for. I mean, it's not as if there's a "DJ" way to braise your steak. You can get that information anywhere. Don't clog up the live chat.

If this is how live chat is going to go, we should create TWO chat rooms: one designated for the chosen topic, and one designated as a "social lounge," if you will, to just shoot the breeze and talk about off-topic items. Too many people talking about off-topic shyt creates unnecessary lag in the chat room, which contributes to more chat confusion.
last night alot of people were talking about work out routines and fitness but probably before you got in there, as many people were an hour or so early for chat last night.
i think they began talking about food because someone asked what to eat to bulk up, and then others were asking particular food items that were good for you like is steak or chicken better for your health when you are doing such and such routines .
however, i was in and out and can not say exactly what all was said.

usually in any chat room, most people will stay on topic but you will always have someone that doesn't.

perhaps we could remind everyone to stay on topic during a topic discussion and when the discussion is over, everyone can chit chat again.

so far, everyone kinda takes turns suggesting topics that would be helpful to others. if you have a topic suggestion, either update the thread or shoot me a pm.

a few guys mentioned last night that they would love to come back to chat and help on fitness again, i will update everyone when i know more.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright everyone...
tomorrow's sunday night chat will feature the topic of "laws of attraction"
i hope you all will come.
the chat will be at 6 pm so that more people can attend.

i will ask that everyone stay on topic during the discussion for about an hour, then when the topic finishes up, everyone is free to stay and discuss any other topics that they want to, and chit chat!
that way the members that are only there for the chat can leave when it is over.

come chime in with us!!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 8 pm EST here, and we're in chat talking about Law of Attraction and positive mental attitudes.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread title needs to at least have a date. Is there a live chat tonight? (Monday, April 14th) There should be because this thread title says "live sosuave chat: Tonight's topic:" I must have clicked on this thread at least 6-7 times now only to discover that "tonight" meant some other day already past.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Well it gets bumped usually everytime there is a chat so at that time, technically it usually is tonight. However after 4-5 times, you think you'd learn.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
However after 4-5 times, you think you'd learn.
Learn what, exactly? I don't come here every single day.

If i see it near the top, I click on it to see if tonight means "tonight" and so far, it hasn't for me.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
The thread title needs to at least have a date. Is there a live chat tonight? (Monday, April 14th) There should be because this thread title says "live sosuave chat: Tonight's topic:" I must have clicked on this thread at least 6-7 times now only to discover that "tonight" meant some other day already past.
Originally it didn't say "tonight". That was modified a week or two ago.

All organized "official" chats are on Sundays at 10pm EDT (-5 GMT). However, on occasion posters will use this thread to make an impromptu announcement that a discussion is taking place using the free chat room.

The chat room is open 24/7 to those who are registered to access it. penkitten is the admin and you'll need to win her over before she gives you a key to the room. (I hear she's into chocolate.)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this sunday night's topic
4-20-08 10pm eastern
Paradox's How do women process regret?
lead by Paradox himself...
be there !

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
4-20-08 10pm eastern
be there !
Hmmmm
iqqi said:
Women regret same as men.

I know a lot of women who would think the exact opposite of the OP. They think WE are the ones that stew and analyze, while men are only occupied with the "real time".
I agree with Iqqi here. Why is it so hard to believe that women think the same as men nowadays? Maybe in previous times when men and women lived completely different lives but nowadays the only difference in their lives is giving birth and bleeding every couple of weeks imo. Once you see the thought process behind women KNOWING they are the prize and always having men at their beck and call is it not understandable why they act the way they do?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
4-20-08 10pm eastern
be there !
I'll try to be there, eyes propped open with toothpicks like Bean.