Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Live SoSuave Chat

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yah it was strong for a long while, then slowly people started dropping out because of work or plans or just wanting to veg out.
some folks started seeing people and didn't have time to chat anymore.

but i go clean it out all the time and it seems that some folks still go in and out daily... trick is catching someone on at the same time you are.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we have a brand new chatroom.
if you want to get in, you have to pm me your email addy to be invited.
because we use the invite option, it will cut down on trolls.
we ask you to use your regular user name as everyone would like to identify you with who they already know you as.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I propose for this Sunday the topic of Trolls: who they are, what they are doing, and how to deal with them. Seeing how certain trolls or a certain troll seem(s) to be above reproach and can't be dealt with by member on the forum without a locked or deleted thread, I thought we'd take it up in the chat :trouble: .

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok chat night topic tonight is :

women have it easier to men

rahaman

Reaction score
The moisturizer in Revitol is an oil made from aloe Vera.

Grapefruit seed extract is essentially an enormous concentration of citric acid. In naturopathy, this nontoxic, nonallergenic, all-natural antibiotic is prized for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral applications. The extract is effective on acne, warts, poison ivy, lice, herpes, toenail funguses, and “stomach bugs.” It contains much natural vitamin E. When paired with the citric acid, which is concentrated vitamin C, skin-regenerative vitamin E works much more powerfully.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you go to the link and register free with chatzy, you will be able to pop in and out of the chatroom.

i am attempting to get chat nights up and going again soon.
if there are any current threads you want to be the discussion topic on chat night, please pm me.
if you have anyone in mind for a chat night host, please pm me.
the last time we did chat nights, sundays at 7ish were the best time for the majority. if you could pm me on what sounds good to you that would be great.

http://us6.chatzy.com/52546550728030