Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Live SoSuave Chat

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill agree to sticky it for awhile if its active and everything as far as on this post is concerned follows forum rules.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if anyone wants to set up a day and time that they can jump into the room, everyone else can plan to be there too....

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way it's set up now is okay, but I think we should arrange a night of the week, at a specific time, that people could go in the chat room.

Right now there's like a hundred people going on at different times, so no one sees eachother.

e.g. Monday from 7-10pm EST is when it's open.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has posters from all over the world, and from all walks of life.

The diversity here is amazing. We are all at different stages of life with different schedules. We have different attitudes, beliefs, and skill sets.

The only way anyone here would possibly consider actually reserving time out of their personal life to contribute to a real-time discussion is if there were genuinely productive and valuable conversations taking place. This "Cheers"-esque 'place to drop by where everybody knows your name' thing is a worthless cause and a waste of time.

So instead of trying to come up with some magic ideal time that's centric to the schedules of the guys with careers and the guys in school across a dozen different time zones, let's cover first things first to see if the idea of a live chat even makes sense. Unless people are willing to show some leadership and contribute to meaningful topics that have real-world utility, nobody will participate. I think the challenge here is that having such discussions would require a requisite level of maturity that is infrequently demonstrated on this forum. I would love to be proven wrong, however.

Let's hear some feedback.

What different topics (within the conceptual realm of sosuave) would interest *you* to the point of participation?

For example, here are some topics I think would make for compelling real-time discussions:
* Living a masculine lifestyle in a feminized culture​
* Value vs. marketability as they relate to sexual dynamics​

What do you think?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I have to agree with Redpill. I'm not sure that a specific time could be set. It could work with a handful of people that could do it maybe.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Im in Australia, and a student (so I have bizzare and irregular sleeping patterns), so it would be quite unlikely I would be able to participate in the live chat.
However, I am extremely interested in the 'living a masculine life in a femenized world' topics, as well as many other DJ, topics that only we as DJ's can discuss.
Hence, I propose that we do in fact set a time for the discussion to take place, but we take a transcipt of the conversation, in an easy to read format, and make it available on the forums, for the rest of us.

The live chat is an excellent idea, as the synergistic effect of being able to bounce ideas off one another instantly will no doubt shed some light on at least some topics

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i purpose we meet on sunday nights at 10 eastern time .
topic is myth of a quality woman from our mature man forum.
please come :)

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN, I HOPE THIS CHAT KICKS OFF SOON!! LET EVERYONE KNOW!! i know everyones tired of posting threads when they just have a small question or story they wanna tell...why not get instant opinions and answers from other members??

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we will be meeting tonight ( sunday nights at 10 eastern time) .

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
we will be meeting tonight ( sunday nights at 10 eastern time) .
Here's another suggestion (I have a lot of them even though I've yet been able to make a chat), could a mod or admin check into fixing the calendar function so that things can be scheduled after 12/31/2006? Chat organizers could then post a public schedule; maybe there could be an automatic notification to forum members when things are added.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:
i think we have come up with something that will be helpful to all the people that want to be a part of chat nights.
if you will pm me with your email addy...(they will be kept confidential between redpill and i )
i will compile a list of everyone and then whenever we set discussion topics and dates/times, i can mass mail them to everyone, so that way everyone knows ahead of time.
this will be a good way to indicate that there will be a crowd of people in there to discuss the topic chosen for the time slot, but then you can just stay and continue chatting.

the chat room is free, so it has no big whoops to it... so please do not get disappointed when you can not pm the others secretly or play sounds.

the room is also there, for any of you to meet up on your own and discuss whatever you want without scheduling anything (if you are bored) but if you want to get a crowd in there, then you will have to work for it the sosuave way. how would you do this? you would come up with a great topic and a time/date that you want to schedule it and pm me (so the invitations can get sent to all the email addys) or you may send the invites out to the people that you personally have email addys for.
remember, people are asking for a few days (3) notice on specific topics.

if you have any questions or concerns, you can address them here or feel free to pm me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Sunday's Chat Nights Topic : An Evening with the Joekerr
11-11-07 10 pm eastern time

Reaction score
Penkitty, I'll do next weeks topic -- I can't be at this weeks rumble --- it would be a good idea if you copy and paste all of the convo and put in a tread and then that topic could be discussed!
I

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Penkitty, I'll do next weeks topic -- I can't be at this weeks rumble --- it would be a good idea if you copy and paste all of the convo and put in a tread and then that topic could be discussed!
I
Sunday Night Chats 11-17-07 10pm eastern Topic to be announced Led by Last Man Standing

Last edited: