Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Litterally the hootest girl in the party eying me I couldn't do anything

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am telling you rich, classy women do no respond to that stuff if you do not want to f*ck her then use the neg but I am warning you I go only for these types of women and they are easily offended. It works on your average run of the mill girl but these rich, beautiful, classy girls negs wont work as an opener. Later on in the convo fine but not as an opener.

I don't know why I bother, live and learn. You will get rejected and learn for next time.

Just remember there are different classes of people. The high society types do not respond the same way as the average types.

Budheavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick you have never met this woman. You weren't at the party. If this girl were to respond that poorly to playful behavior then she sucks anyway.

Let it go chum!

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He described it as a celebrity party, so one would assume if the girl is a 10 and she has celebrities talking to her she is there for a reason. She is there because she is from money has class and style.

He can do what he wants but I can say with 100% certainty he will not get her into bed. Women of high social stature do not respond to neg hits in the same way ordinary women do. I know this because these are the types of women I sleep with.
If this girl were to respond that poorly to playful behavior then she sucks anyway.
That is stupid she was just brought up in a different world and reacts differently in situations.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Kate Moss's ex got her with the opener 'You smell of piss.'

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest place to start is always "Hi", like Nick said. It's an opening line that's hard to screw up too.

From there, think what do you want to know about her? Ask a Question you think will get you atleast somewhere near an answer. Turn the answer into a conversation, lead the conversation where you want it to go. Need a neg? What part of her outfit could be a bit different to your liking? There's your neg.

It's not rocket science, it's making you see more than a Celebrity/Hot chick with big tits and a nice ass. Oh and I know your there with your friend, but godsakes, your friends so you'll know each other in the morning, so get out and mingle don't just hang out together. I can't stand people in clubs saying to me "You must know a lot of people!" when the answer is usually, "Not really, I just go out and meet them".

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no, i never said she was a celebrity or that she had money, i mean im sure she got a lil bit of money, **** i got a lil bit of money, but she was just like a regular person andshe wasnt talking to no celebs she was just with her 2 girlfriends just having fun and vibing with everybody like any other human being would be at a party.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bfl said:
This is the situation I'm so mad at myself....

I was at a celebrity party which I won passes for, so all this singers and artists were there.

So I'm drinkin and vibing with my friend just really chilling and I see these group of 3 dime pieces, literally 10s.
One of the gave me eye contact from far but I wasn't interested in her.

The hottest one at first she was trying to ignore me she even walked pass me and didn't even look my way, but when they walked back and she gave me the eye, the one that I was interested in gave me the eye, we made eye contact for like 2 seconds as she was walking pass me.

I wanted to talk to her so bad but everybody in the club kept talking to them and I literally had no chance to.

At one point I did but she was so damn hot that I didn't know how to open up so I didn't approach. I know I messed up there that one was on me so I'm asking for advice which I will use, believe me.

My question is how do I open up a convo with a girl so hot and she knows she hot, everybody is on them yet she eyes me.

How could I go about this for next time cus the party continues this coming weekend.

All I need is a proper approach an opener the rest I can take care of that, remember she is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen so I can be on no bs, cause I know a lotta men try to hit her with bs.
I never said you said she was a celebrity. However you did say it was a celebrity party implying exclusivity and that not anybody can just walk in. You did say that everybody in the club kept talking to them.

To me when I am at a celebrity part and I see three very hot women talking to everybody in the club it means classy, sophisticated and from money. I still say you will be going home with your hand, the guys that gave you the advice have probably slept with less women in their lives than I slept with last month.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nick im not gonna argue with you, lol.

she was talking, not to celebrities but to her girlfriends, and whoever loser approached her with no game, i didnt see her giving out her number to non of them thats why i say that.

She was eyeing me i just messed up.

and really if just cause a very hot female dime piece is at a party and people is talking to her, if you classify that as "she has money , she is classy, she comes from a wealthy family blah blah blah" you might wanna reconsider your "game"

a booty shake contest , bikini top contest, shots of the belly, and my girl got a girlfriend contest. hmm very classy.

im not saying that she was a ho i dont know her, but at a PARTY thats the whole purpose to party and have fun and thats exacl what she and everybody was doing.

im not gonna reply to no more of your posts if u cant get the point then so be it, you are a lost cause.

oh yeah i had to add, you say that they from money, lol u got no clue dude, if anything they are HUNTING FOR MONEY, lol now im realy convince that you dont know what you are talking about

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit that I have never gamed high class women before. (i AM only 18) So I can't say I have more experience than you NickBe in that regard.

But I HAVE gamed 10s before, and a neg-opener has never failed me. (the whole point of a NEG is to knock her off of her pedestal, NOT insult her, but humble her instead. NEGs are an essential part of 8.5 - 10 girl game)

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bfl said:
nick im not gonna argue with you, lol.

she was talking, not to celebrities but to her girlfriends, and whoever loser approached her with no game, i didnt see her giving out her number to non of them thats why i say that.

She was eyeing me i just messed up.

and really if just cause a very hot female dime piece is at a party and people is talking to her, if you classify that as "she has money , she is classy, she comes from a wealthy family blah blah blah" you might wanna reconsider your "game"

a booty shake contest , bikini top contest, shots of the belly, and my girl got a girlfriend contest. hmm very classy.

im not saying that she was a ho i dont know her, but at a PARTY thats the whole purpose to party and have fun and thats exacl what she and everybody was doing.

im not gonna reply to no more of your posts if u cant get the point then so be it, you are a lost cause.

oh yeah i had to add, you say that they from money, lol u got no clue dude, if anything they are HUNTING FOR MONEY, lol now im realy convince that you dont know what you are talking about
See when you say celebrity party it implies it is a exclusive party that only the rich and famous go to. When you say celebrity party it implies only high society gets in. When you then say radio station party it suggest that it is not a celebrity party. It suggests that is a party with a few minor celebrities that are paid to be there just for appearances. It suggests that all the hot women are there because the radio station paid some guys to go out scouting for hot chicks to put on the VIP guest list the week before the party.

If you said radio station party with booty shaking contests it suggests that it is a crappy average party hosted to drum up publicity for the radio station.

So next time you might want to clarify that you are going to a promotional party for a radio station in your first post. Not a 'celebrity party'...

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll buy into this argument.

Firstly I agree with everyone who says "just say hi." If you are getting IOIs then just be fun.

On the negs. I don't like em as openers.

I don't agree with the idea that a REALLY hot gilr always needs to be negged.

Infact I would say that the neg is only required when the frame of the interaction is one of her being out of your league and you cannot prove otherwise through DHV or SP (you should be able to do this).

But sometimes a girl is sooo full of herself she needs it for her own good.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL what i found to be so funny is if nick is hanging out with celeb high class chicks why is he trying to hard to prove his point.

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
bfl, you were at the party - were you a rich celebrity as well? I am just trying to follow the logic here. Most "celebrity" parties I have attended there are a handful of celebrities and the rest are just plain folk. I am in Minnesota though, was kind of like that when I lived in NYC, I am sure CALI is TOTALLY different though.
My girl is a 9-10 depending on who you ask, but she is not rich - so I might have to agree after all. THe damn neg-opener worked anyway though. She even said that beautiful girls like to get taken down a notch cause they here they are good looking all the time. She is not RICH though so no need to listen to her.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
ROFL what i found to be so funny is if nick is hanging out with celeb high class chicks why is he trying to hard to prove his point.
Because I only work a week out of every month and everybody I know is usually working or at university on weekdays. Therefore I am home all day on weekdays with nothing much to do.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RAFCbearfilm said:
bfl, you were at the party - were you a rich celebrity as well? I am just trying to follow the logic here. Most "celebrity" parties I have attended there are a handful of celebrities and the rest are just plain folk. I am in Minnesota though, was kind of like that when I lived in NYC, I am sure CALI is TOTALLY different though.
My girl is a 9-10 depending on who you ask, but she is not rich - so I might have to agree after all. THe damn neg-opener worked anyway though. She even said that beautiful girls like to get taken down a notch cause they here they are good looking all the time. She is not RICH though so no need to listen to her.
My point exacly.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys i think u establish rapport first before using neg hit...

she will outright reject you if you neg hit her when you're just getting to know her...

just think if someone you don't know say that to you..its no different to insults right...

btw..i don't want to try neg hitting someone i havent build rapport with...

ON the topic:just say hi..its the most effective approach..believe NickBe...then say whatever..about the party..how is she feelin..blah2x...

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When he spoke about the party I assumed it was a high class celebrity thing with high class people. Neg hits definitely do not work with those people. Now as far as neg hits go on normal people I think tis hit and miss but I think 90% of the time it is 'miss'. I doubt if he walks up to her with a direct neg hit he will get anywhere with her but hey he seems to think so.

Who cares let him fail then he will learn.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also found that neg hits are hit and miss. There is not a neg i've found that works consistently on 8, 9s and 10s.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not see what that has anything to do with anything or what your point is. I said I know these types as in I know rich people because I am one of them I did not say I am a woman. Next you will tell me rich, classy men do not come on these sites right?

I mean that is how you are going to rationalize your own short comings, isn't it?

Before you say anything let me tell you I am a writer, I write educational books on a certain subject we will not discuss. This means i work from home and since I write a book every two or three months I only really work a few days per month.

Furthermore I came to this site 5 or 6 years ago and it is what gave me my first insight into the type of man women go for. So after 5 years I found this site again and I thought I would sign back up.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get it twisted there is a fine line between neg-hitting and disrespecting/dissing
you gotta come on a joking mode, let her see that you are simply joking and you are not disrespecting her, you do that thru your body language, tone of voice,look.

It has worked for me many times, they always smile or start laughing, as soon as they do that you tell them "nah im playin/jokin" and go from there, thats how you break their "b itch shield " like somebody said before just humble them down.

Personally i kow im a top notch good looking good dressing top of the line guy. many girls have told me that even my sister, so most of the time im the one acting ****y and conceited, i guess im too much of a show off, but at the same time if a ugly girl neg hits me thats would make me wanna at least giver the chance at a conversation.