Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Litterally the hootest girl in the party eying me I couldn't do anything

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not have much experience with normal women as I usually go for the rich, hot, high class type so I will have to take your word for it.

Personally though I rarely fail with the 'Hi' approach so I will stand by it until death. As long as you have magic to back up the 'Hi' (for all you mystery fans i do not mean card trick magic I mean words) you can never go wrong.

Let us know how it goes if you do see her again.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not taking anyones side but mine but i know 17 year olds that are millionaires for life....age is not an obstacle in being rich.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any Villas I only rent, keeps me mobile.

First of all I am not a millionaire but close to it. Why is it so hard to believe somebody is a millionaire by 22. I mean really just because you do not have the brains and balls to make something of yourself why cant others?

I write the books and publish them myself I do not need to pay an agent. The publisher prints on demand and charges $4 per book, the book sells for $39.95, I pay a cut to Amazon.com or the book store that is selling it. I make about $22 net per book sold at the end of the day. Now lets Imagine I sell 2000 books per month, that is about $44k per month. I also sell some e-Books online they sell for $69 each and I probably sell 1000 of them every two months. All I pay on that is PayPal fees so I make about $66 per book. Finally whenever I speak at an expo I am paid between $5k to $10k. Do the math....

It is not that hard to make money if you are not a slave to the school, college, career path everybody takes.

Of course people like you just deny the possibility because you are not brave enough to do it yourself.

Oh and as for the posts being a writer I work from home and I type extremely fast, also I only really work a few days per month. On week days when all my friends are at work or university and all the women I know are at work or university i have nothing to do but sit here and post on forums. It use to be on my forum but since I shut that down I had to find other entertainment.

Deus Ex Machina

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I actually got it from Donny Darko...

1) It's extremely rare, therefore you're already at a statistical disadvantage.

Cant argue with that.

2) You spend an ABSURD amount of time on the SoSuave forums.

I spend a lot of my time here on week days. Like I said I do not have much else to do. I am home most of the day and everybody I know is either working or at university. In between books I literally have nothing to do, I download series and movies but after 2000 gigs of that stuff I kind of ran out of things to watch. I enjoy my weekends like everybody else but like you I do not sit in a little cubicle at work all day. I sit at home without much to do so hanging around forums makes my day go faster. I am heading off to Europe in a few weeks after I do my taxes here (our fiscal year end in July) when I go to Europe I am sure I will spend much less time on SoSuave.

3) You claim to be a professional author, and yet your prose is littered with grammatical errors.

And? great writers cant spell, in fact the best writers in the world usually have terrible grammar. That is why we have editors, it is their job to fix our grammar. People like me keep editors in business.....

4) You have all the makings of a troll, and it is therefore highly likely that everything that comes from you is completely made up or very loosely based on fact.

I probably do, I am a narcissist and I post a lot but things are not always as they seems.

I have nothing against you, I read some of your posts and I agree with a lot of the advice you give. Do not let your paranoia get the better of you, I am not a troll, just a guy with an abundance of time and no constructive way to use it.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a millionaire how many times do I have to tell you. My net worth is just below 1 million. That is including cars and everything. I have not watched every show and every movie I just watched every show and every movie I am interested in watching.

I resent that, I can write just fine, I have bad grammar sure but I write well. It is funny that you do not understand the role of an editor. Editors go through books looking for errors because when a writer writes it is more about artistic expression than spelling. Editors exist to correct errors authors make. It must be hard to be you, stuck in your little cubicle 8 hours a day answering phones, practicing an art form that is under appreciated and that you will never be recognized for. You

Taking it out on others isn't the answer though, you might want to step out of that cubicle and make something of yourself before its too late.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
And? great writers cant spell, in fact the best writers in the world usually have terrible grammar.
That's simply not true.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says its not true? John Steinbeck one of the greatest writers the world has known had terrible grammar. Mark Twain wasn't too hot on the grammar either he actually wanted to simplify English spelling. So Mark Twain was dumb Deus? one of America greatest and most celebrated writers?

Deus ex of course I play the ego angle I am a narcissist. Your profile says you work in customer service at a bank, that usually implies cubicle. The fact that you work in customer service in a bank suggest that you have made nothing of yourself. Excuse me if I am wrong I was just making baseless assumptions much like you are. Maybe if i am wrong you might be wrong too?

Anyway I tire of this, have fun concocting your little theories. I have bad grammar it means I am not a writer, I have a lot of free time it means I am not rich..... pathetic.

It is Friday morning over here, time to begin enjoying my weekend.

c u later

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This got wayy off topic...

Plain and simple the guy blew it he was too scared to just grab his nuts and approach. End of story.

As far as saying rich people wouldn't be on this, that's rather dumb, because you have people from all wakes of the earth learning this stuff. I know a few guys in the community that are actors, male models, lead band singers, etc.

While I've never been to exclusive clubs, I do know what Nickbe is talking about, because there are many guys in this community who've approached A-list celebs in clubs and it was a total different game, because of the social value hiearchy in these areas. You wouldn't be in this party unless you knew someone. I'm assuming this is why they say LA is the hardest place to pickup due to the Abundance of HBs, celebs, exclusive parties, etc.

As far as the millionarie thing goes, anyone can become a millionarie if they put in the time and effort. Just like if they put the time and effort in PU they could improve. But like PU most don't even put in the effort so how do they expect to do the same for making money?

As for Nickbe if you have so much time you're better off hitting up malls, and clubs. Or joining the gym, doing yoga, learn salsa, etc.

With the whole NEG disscussion, honestly it really isn't needed, if you wanted to go in saying "hi" then so be it especially if she was giving you EC before you even APPROACHED. Why go backwards in a pickup when you can move it forward. To me there are far better things you can do other than negs. I think NEGs were really created because people during the times it was created thought of the 9 or 10 girl as having higher value than them, so if they negged it would sort of make her feel like her value is lower than the guy. But now adays guys are assuming there own value and women get sucked into that frame of the guy being high value. So they just accept it as that guy having high value due to his frame control and his congruence to it.

If you noticed both ways accomplishes the actual purpose.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually do take ballroom on Fridays, just started I always wanted to learn to Tango since its such a sexual dance. There are no attractive women in my class though which is kind of a let down. I also do rock climbing Thursdays with friends, it has become a ritual of sorts, I am getting good at it now.

You are right though I should get out more when I am not working. In Australia we do not have clubs opened every day they are only open weekends.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negs seem fake to any woman with a brain. Teasing them when they say something stupid works much better. It's what I do naturally anyway.

Oh and NickBe, I could destroy your argument, but if you admit you should have written ' Some great writers cant spell, in fact a couple of the best writers in the world supposedly had terrible grammar,' I'll leave your absurd statement alone.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right I should have typed 'some' that was a mistake on my part. Obviously I know that not every great writer cant spell. Especially since many great writers are English teachers...

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, the weekend. Will we be seeing your post count plummet to a measly 25.9 posts a day while you're out gallavanting around with Miss October in your Lamborghini and drinking Cristal?
Not really, it was more like I caught a cab to a girls house, we opened a $40 bottle of wine and watched Bridget Jones Diary 1 and 2. Both movies which I actually enjoy quite surprisingly, there is something about Hugh Grant. She passed out as we got mid way through the bottle so I called a cab and went home. Pretty tame Friday night.

So you have any taste in cars? Lamborghini? please I wouldn't be caught dead in that Italian piece of crap.

Oh and since you are so smart maybe you should consult your dictionary and see the difference between the words 'evidence' and 'conjecture'.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont bash italian cars though although i would choose a Mazzaradi however you spell it over a lambo ill push a lambo also, but then i would settle with the car that i want right now which is a charger RT the SRT without that ugly thing on the hood may be.

Ofcourse i would buy a bentley coupe GT or better yet a rolls royce then again i would consider the baby mayback the Mercedes S550....hmmm ok let me stop all this dream cars and im broke as an ugly prostitute

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sure have actually the Mercedes S550 is called the Baby Maybach

Also ummmm i know you say that you are close to being a millionaire but honestly i dont think you would be able to afford the car you posted, that is the one and only Maybach Exelero only 3 were made in the whole world it has a V12 engine with the capabilitie of being a W12 and its worth $1.5Million

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats why i said in a few years and not tomorrow, the way my business is expanding my yearly income should grow exponentially in the next few years. If all goes well I will buy one and if it doesn't I will settle foe a less expensive Mercedes.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
There is no magical approach or opener. Grow a pair and say 'Hi' you pus*y. You do not need to carry the conversation let her talk about herself. Most people worry about conversation but when they are in it they do fine.

Why do people want to try approaches, you say you do not want to bull**** her so why are you asking for an approach. Any planned approach is bull****.

Just be a man walk up to her and say 'Hi' if she is looking at you say 'Do you want to take a picture?'. It is not hard..

Do i got to show u that not even the hottest women....will take it on their back for the first part of the conversation...they are not that easy...they got to get used to the fact that a new stranger is talking to them....so u got to warm her up to u not the other way around..u have to show who is taking lead from the start....because if ur not game for the first of the conversation migh as well cripple and die...

why do u think that most girls will not be game....to a guy who they just met...just for the fact she doesn't know u.....u could be serial rappist for all she knows...u have to know how to get control of that crucial part...I know its hard....

talk about who do u think is hosting the party....do u know them...sh!t like that... be interesting...

Sometimes try to refrain urself from the girls u think are giving u the vibe...sometimes ive gone up to a girl who i thought was giving me the vibe and they where total sh!theads....I always got confused...dont go for ur instincts sometimes they could fvck u ^....learn how depend on u..because ur the master...

ANd about aproaching u dont have to be a master(learned that the hard way)
u could be bleeding on her....say hi!!....stick the middle finger anything is an aproach dont try to master it...