Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

List of things mature adult men should not be doing....

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I feel like as a mature man, I should be doing whatever the fvck I feel like. My happiness is exclusive to me.

“What you eat don't make me sh1t."
This.

I've never given a damn about what others think a man is supposed to look like or behave. I do whatever the fvk I wanna do. Whats funny is Ive seen a thread similar to this one on another forum before...filled with a bunch of women trying to talk about what makes a woman mature or a "real woman".

Most of the sh!t said in both threads comes off as "get off my lawn!" fuddy-duddy judgmental garbage. Be your own man and let others be their own men.

U

user43770

I should have stated in my original post that I'm also capable of rational decision-making. I understand that many people may not agree with my choices and I'm ok with that. I'm willing to face the consequences of my actions.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Not voting? I haven't voted in my life. The american voting system is fundamentally broken mathematically and has been since day 1. You don't even end up getting a candidate that the populace wanted as the winner.

Our voting system is about as effective as sitting on the couch to get strong legs.
It's broken but if people hadn't got out and voted last November and gave republicans control of Congress it would've been much worse. The stuff Obama and the democrats were going to push through were atrocious.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To name a few:

- Stop driving Priuses and wearing sandals with shorts
- Cut your hair and abandon, at all costs, the fvcking concept of a "man-bun"
- Destroy and hipster tendencies you may have.