Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons learned this year.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke... your default is not your best photo... change it to the one where your smiling with the girl in the white.

Also, whoever said do something with your hair is right. Try rogain or something i dunno haha. Please lose the hawaiian shirts, there not only ugly but dorky.

Your about me...is ok I guess, but honesty i dont think anyone really reads about me's. You need to add friends and start building your social proof.:rockon:

Get a cool layout, post some pics of you doing crazy things, just have fun with it.:up:

Oh and also if your not going to add anyone you personnaly know then change your age, you could easily pass for 25 which is better for the myspace crowd.

Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Luke... your default is not your best photo... change it to the one where your smiling with the girl in the white.
Done.

asdfghjkl said:
Also, whoever said do something with your hair is right. Try rogain or something i dunno haha. Please lose the hawaiian shirts, there not only ugly but dorky.
But, I have some pics of me looking happy and doing crazy things, such as being swarmed by pigeons, or posing beside a mountain in the Alps in a crazy way, and a nutty head shot.

asdfghjkl said:
Your about me...is ok I guess, but honesty i dont think anyone really reads about me's. You need to add friends and start building your social proof.:rockon:
Alright, male and female friends or should I focus on getting a bunch of female friends on there? I could do drives to rack up a bunch of friends on a few message boards that I'm used to posting on, and perhaps others I suppose if I really have to.

asdfghjkl said:
Get a cool layout, post some pics of you doing crazy things, just have fun with it.:up:
I did that. See above comments.

I'll have to look into the cool layout part since I'm not that familar with the graphics.

asdfghjkl said:
Oh and also if your not going to add anyone you personnaly know then change your age, you could easily pass for 25 which is better for the myspace crowd.
Done, I put 24 y/o. I'm am focusing on results.

I'm listening to all suggestions here about improving my profile. The goal is get a casual pick-up from myspace before the end of next month, so anything that will help will be listened to. I'm also sending out a money order to adultfriendfinder and possibly one to lavalife too.

Reaction score
It's February 3rd, and time for the new updated section.

Everything that I have learned from this original post has been applied to people I have meet online, and I have made a serious effort to reach these goals:
1) Kiss women on the first date that I meet from the net.
2) Keep interactions with women generally positive.
3) Avoid emails/msn, etc... and go to cell phone as soon as possible and stay there.

It turns out, that it was a total success this time.
- For the first time in 30 years - I've actually kissed a girl.
- I've done this three times totally, kissing three girls I meet from the net.
- Two girls are interested in me and continue either texting me or calling me periodically.

Next reporting date is March 3rd - I think next month I'm going to stick with my business as it seems to have allot of momentum - and it's adding a sence of purpose to my life which I also think it's helpful - and will just coast things with the girls I have already meet from the internet or have made arrangements to go different places with them and explore the city.

The goals are always ultimately filled - while I cant guarantee to myself it may be with the 'oneitis' girl - it will definately be with someone.

Reaction score
It's March 3rd, and time for a new updated section.

All the rules of the original post was applied online and nothing has changed. This month was different as it presents a first-ground breaker where I asked out girls offline, rather than meeting them through the internet, and took them out to Buffet restaurants and hung-out with them. (Going out on Buffets is a higher priority than getting laid, since I cant go by myself and have to ask someone to go with me, then having a date to go to a Buffet becomes a conquest in itself as the right to eat a Buffet is subject to having a woman accompany me with my rules, albiet an artificial one - but nevertheless a safe-one).

Basically, I know five girls, currently in my life, who are willing to spend time with me and go out with me, and that makes me feel good.

I've been reading a book by Joshua Harris "Why I kissed dating goodbye" which discourages conventional dating, but encourages pleutonic friendships. The idea is that it's good to have friends, and that's where Christians should draw the line unless they are serious about finding a marriage partner.

All in all, I'm very happy with the progress made, at least in the department of asking women out and going out in public with them without feeling overwhelmingly anxious about it, and I think that this is good in itself. I feel happy at this moment with the state of affairs and dont see any problem.

Next Reporting date is October 25th, 2007.
No definate goals until then.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think his original rules were right on (responding here to the opening post) -- especially the e-mail and phone use.

no disrespect, but i saw a lot of AFC responses to those. more to the point, you're seeing guys use phones and e-mails like women do - in a feminized way, in other words.

luke's take on it is rare in that most guys here don't quite clue in on how a man uses e-mail and phones differently than a woman does. my observation is that most guys (especially the younger ones) use it almost indistinguishably from how a woman uses it

Reaction score
Boy it appears time flies fast, already October 25th again, one year later from the premise date of this thread.

Well, great news - it appears I've had my first semblance of a relationship in my life this year, and experienced my first french kiss as well as various romantic-intimate activities such as french kissing on a beach and rubbing her legs, going in a change room together and helping to tuck in my clothes and advising me to select good clothes to put on, and massaging my back while I my back was her legs in her university campus. Despite the collapse of this relationship, likely due to want of chemistry which made most of these experiences rather technical on my side, these nice memories still remain on and hopefully will address any inferiority complex hang-ups I had last year which was instrumental in nuking the other girl that rejected me last year.

Next reporting date on February 3rd. My goals is to go out a few places in the city to have a fun time with a girl and/or further intimate experiences - and I'm going to sign off on that if that goal is made, like I singed off on the achieved goals above.

Also, worth mentioning, I get flashbacks occasionally of hugging that oneitis girl of last year who rejected me when I hug my pillows, it's like I just think about her sometimes or something. I just feel that that friendship or whatever came apart quite tragically and ended very badly and perhaps it was not necessary in retrospect - but it's in the distant past now....I feel better now then the negative seething passion I felt last year at the same time.

I've also made some other threads such as 'Quest to get laid or find a gf' which sort of chronicalled my doubts about the viability and longevity of this particular relationship, but at the end, I just decided to be content with whatever experience I had and just leave it like that, so, not much energy was expended in finding any other new girl in my life since my philosophy is to make minimal goals with women and be happy as opposed to getting greedy.