Lessons learned this year.

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
DUDE.......u say a girl cheated on you when she was with another guy???

how is it cheating? if you and hever never kissed or cuddled for months, please tell me WHY IS IT CHEATING IN YOUR MIND?
Because she told me she was a virgin, told me she didn't have room for relationships while banging aother guy and putting this issue under the rug when I did see her subsequently on two occasions knowing I'd finish with her if I knew about it. Therefore, after she got used and dumped, she came to me, or I'm some sort of spare tire for her, and I just got turned-off. She's likely pregnant now as she says she's going through something, and I don't want to find out.

I'm not justifying the accusation or waves of rage that came out - because I believe the matter could have been handled more maturely. For example, setting a date to see her, then asking her a question about the matter during the date as opposed to e-bombing the whole thing. It's just I dont want these type of 'results' occuring - but I'm not sure about kissing and cuddling a pregnant woman. If your prospect friend-zoned you, then got pregnant and had an attitude against men - you think you'd still be intersted and feel a bit upset if you had genuine feelings for her while you were being played with while she already had her fill with another guy and is now spent out? That's like the ultimate disrespect - you say it's not cheating, but the disrespect value on that and cheating seem the same to me.

I bought a souviner for her in Italy. I cared about her. No, she may not have cheated on me - but whatever happened there was a rough experience.

The bottom line is that I'm cutting some 'rough edges' on how I react or deal with things - and that's it - it may not fix things retrospectfully if I have done them - but at the very least I would be perceived as a 'safe person' to a potentially interested prospect - which even there would be some improvement.

Reaction score
Again - point of thread - this is just a personal rant about me appearing safe and not crazy or overly needly/clingly - which usually happens when you care too fast about people you meet online. This is not about game, or about having fun or stuff - that can come later once I learn to appear to be safe socially (dont ask questions that will offend girl out of blue), and as a whole (dont e-bomb like an obsessive psycho).

No matter how fun I am, it's obvious that if I have these above 'habits', they just have to stop, they are game-killers worst than my parents are.

Reaction score
Now I know I must really be lost.

Rather than e-bombing the girl in question, I should have just took a deep breath, and worked up the myspace page I did last night, and then send her a url and let her see pics with me beside other girls and having a good-time, and then tell her I'm busy in the time-being. Although the girl herself may be an unsuitable prospect - the impact of the myspace page here:

http://www.myspace.com/99641982

...would have likely been the correct solution than nose-diving my display value in a counter-productive e-bomb campaign.

Another lesson learned.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i wish i could look at his myspace right now!!! but im at work adn they block it here - im VERY curious to see his myspace

Reaction score
30 day internet challenge of getting laid....

Thanks to everyone for their constructive feedback concerning my myspace profile.

I suppose those pics look better/worst than my other pics at hor/or/not?

So, I'm sure some online slvts will do anybody, including a nerd or geek like myself. The goal here is to find them (and of course wear double protection). That's right -- my own personal online internet version of "American Pie" and "Napolian Dynamite" all in one exciting one month spree of getting laid.

So, 30 days in both adultfriendfinder and lavalife -- those two sites, as well as this myspace. Can get some good pics from adulfriendfinder too if I'm a member, making it even better. Taking the 30 day challenge to get laid using the internet on a purely casual hook-up. I'm going to put positive profiles, negative profiles, all sorts of stuff to see which ones work best and which ones dont.

The negative profiles are assumed to have the least amount of game, since if anyone's responding to a negative profile - the only job left is to prove that you are a safe and mentally stable guy - which has been a sticking point to all those who have in the past responded to a negative profile on the dating section - where the relationship/friendship would have likely progressed if I didn't say something offensive or e-bomb.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
totally outta left field, but IF u do get laid, dont u DARE use double protection

well known fact that 1 condom wont rip, but 2 at the same time are much more likely to rip. I forget why, but its a known fact

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
totally outta left field, but IF u do get laid, dont u DARE use double protection

well known fact that 1 condom wont rip, but 2 at the same time are much more likely to rip. I forget why, but its a known fact
because of the friction of the same material, same reason why u cant use a male condom and a female condom at the same time

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
And to luke, man, no offense, constructive critisism right here, u come across as a dork. work on having a cool, relaxed, easy going attitude first. Do something about your hair man, your losing it, it lessens your apperance a lot. Get your ear pierced with a nice stud, grow an thin beard from the side burns and around. Little things that I think would bring your apperance up.

Reaction score
Black Circle said:
And to luke, man, no offense, constructive critisism right here, u come across as a dork. work on having a cool, relaxed, easy going attitude first.
That's exactly what the rules are about - having a cool, relaxed, easy attitude behind the screen means writing no more than three sentences and staying AWAY from the internet as much as possible since the internet kills your chances, using cell phone over email, and meeting someone in person.

Why? You feel uninhibited to say anything when you are online. After all, the girl is not really infront of you, and it's partially coward communication - because you are liable to say things to her you wouldn't have the guts to say to her infront of her face, and can always hide and duck from the computer and pretend she doesn't exist if it really goes bad. All I know is after you meet someone on the internet, and get her cell phone, bad things tend to happen if you continue internet correspondence.

I mean, the internet is just that, you are not face to face, yet I'm acting like I'm face to face when I'm on the internet. Getting upset and walking out on a date may serve a dramatic purpose face to face if you get disrespected during a date (after all the girl will likely come after you, and you can kiss her when she's angry) - but it is a disaster when it's behind the screen. I think being assertive is more important than attitude, because if you are not assertive, that attitude will make a wussy dormat.

Black Circle said:
Do something about your hair man, your losing it, it lessens your apperance a lot. Get your ear pierced with a nice stud, grow an thin beard from the side burns and around. Little things that I think would bring your apperance up.
Right, but it has to be 'congruent'. I cant act like I like hard rock music to impress a girl if I know I only like classical music. I'd have to go with a classical music chick even if I may physically like a girl into rock, right? I dont see myself with ears pierced, side burns, etc.... Furthermore, when I did a player's makeover, it was suggested to leave hair low, and be totally clean shaven - and that appearance makes me look yonger.

However, I already fixed my hair - and noticed attraction levels skyrocketed afterwards (a girl even went up to me and complimented my haircut).

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You really need to fix that.
If you have anything specific to say about the myspace page, in terms of pics and profile and improving them, I'm all ears, otherwise, you are not helping. It seems everyone has something to say, but fail to make constructive advice where it counts the most - creating an ideal online profile and set-up.

Now - comment on this:
- are the social proof pics helpful - or am I better just taking pics by myself?
- is that dog necessary.

Those are the only pics that are sort of 'misrepresented', the rest are real.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edit:

Forget I ever said anything. You're on your own. Complete waste of time.

Everyone here has told you everything that you need to know. All you have to do is put it into action. Which you have not done. You can learn all you want. But until you use the information. You will not get the results. And you haven't.