Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lefty's Cold Approach Audio Files***

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to start with; fantastic start. I'm going to give some constructive criticism.

You had a lot of gaps in the conversation, you should ramble a bit more. You went direct with interest; she responded well with the giggling, she was obviously attracted to you - but you had a lot of odd gaps thrown in there.

That was a good initial thread to start on (hair comment), but you should've gone straight into it sooner. I'd have also gone into the school question much sooner, since she responded well to the direct interest. The top 3 question seemed a bit odd and the interaction seemed hesitant - you hesitated a lot in thinking of what to say. Could work, but you'd need some practice rambling with the conversational threads to pull it off (waiting for her to answer/think on a question is different, however, when she's waiting on you to say something, you don't want to have those lulls). However, it's different, definitely a different conversational thread than she'll have heard before, which does work in your favor.

.. This is totally constructive, so really, I'm gonna say +respect. Probably the main tip I have is to just not let silences lull into the conversation within the first few minutes of an interaction.

Edit: To add to Bond's, slowing down could help you a bit as you'd have more time to consider your speech. I didn't think it was too bad in terms of speed, but it'd need more content to fill it. Slowing it down is another alternative.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One annoying thing is that I don't always have my headphones with me when I cold approach. For instance I did one during work yesterday, and it went really well.

Though I'm noticing that the MOST IMPORTANT thing when you're talking to ANYONE is vocal tonality and emotional expression. This means, HOW you say it, and the kind of emotions you trigger while saying it. Thoughts?

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Though I'm noticing that the MOST IMPORTANT thing when you're talking to ANYONE is vocal tonality and emotional expression. This means, HOW you say it, and the kind of emotions you trigger while saying it. Thoughts?
Absolutely. The actual words are 10% or less of communication. :up:

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
Absolutely. The actual words are 10% or less of communication. :up:
It's so much easier once you internalize this. That is, not realize it, but know it.
Plutoman said:
Just to start with; fantastic start. I'm going to give some constructive criticism.

You had a lot of gaps in the conversation, you should ramble a bit more. You went direct with interest; she responded well with the giggling, she was obviously attracted to you - but you had a lot of odd gaps thrown in there.

That was a good initial thread to start on (hair comment), but you should've gone straight into it sooner. I'd have also gone into the school question much sooner, since she responded well to the direct interest. The top 3 question seemed a bit odd and the interaction seemed hesitant - you hesitated a lot in thinking of what to say. Could work, but you'd need some practice rambling with the conversational threads to pull it off (waiting for her to answer/think on a question is different, however, when she's waiting on you to say something, you don't want to have those lulls). However, it's different, definitely a different conversational thread than she'll have heard before, which does work in your favor.

.. This is totally constructive, so really, I'm gonna say +respect. Probably the main tip I have is to just not let silences lull into the conversation within the first few minutes of an interaction.

Edit: To add to Bond's, slowing down could help you a bit as you'd have more time to consider your speech. I didn't think it was too bad in terms of speed, but it'd need more content to fill it. Slowing it down is another alternative.
Hey thanks man. Your feedback is exactly what I like. I've really improved since this, but it just sucks not being able to share them all with you guys. For one, I don't always have my recording headphones with me, and for two, I don't sarge as much as i'd like to.

Honestly, the best opener to this day imo is: "Hey! Wait stop come here, I love you!" while walking towards her with a smile and arms ready to hug. I'm pretty sure i saw this on simple pickup sometime or another.

Gripped

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want mooooooooooooooooooore.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put your phone in your front pocket and set it to record. Or put it on the table as you chat.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gripped said:
I want mooooooooooooooooooore.
When summer hits in about 2 weeks i'll be continuing this thread:up: , there just wasn't any time during school:(
Daily Insanity said:
Mad props Alex, check my date audio file. Banged her same night. First date.

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16929265/date_1
Listened to a couple mins, sounds good so far. But for the same reason as above i'll check it soon!

Amo said:
Just put your phone in your front pocket and set it to record. Or put it on the table as you chat.
Mostly standing sets, but yeah ty for the advice - i'll just have to test if the speaker is loud enough to leave it in my pocket.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting man! You sounded confident to me. Maybe a little hesitant at times, but that's fine. Beware the uptalk (like simplepickup call it) :)
Instead of waiting so long, I would have interrupted her to get her number!

I should do audiofiles too... I stopped doing it, but it would definitely help.