Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lefty's Cold Approach Audio Files***

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***Lefty's Cold Approach Audio Files***

I have with me a pair of headphones with a mic, a voice recording app, and some serious balls.

This will be my audio file log of cold approaches.

I don't know how often, or when, I'll approach - but I'll try to go as often as possible.

With this, I want to create something that I can look back on and review as I progress and start making *****es fall in love with me ;ooo

In addition, I WANT FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I want your harsh criticism and your words of perpetual wisdom. The great thing about these audio files is I can go back and listen to EXACTLY what I said. I can figure out pretty well on my own what I need to improve, but it's always nice to hear what you guys have to say.

So that's it. I'll update whenever I have time. I'd say wish me luck....but i don't need it :up:

Last edited:

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #1 - AWKWARDSTUFF - 1.5.13

https://soundcloud.com/randomstuffaudiofiles/approach-1-awkwardstuff

WHY DOES MY VOICE SOUND SO WEIRD???

Setting:
I was at the mall with my wing. As I walked by the Apple store I made ec with this INSANELY gorgeous hired gun. Literally. I'm talking hb9/9.5. She was the hottest girl we saw all night... So with palms sweaty, I engage in my first true cold approach in nearly 6 months. I walked into the apple store like I was scanning for her. I spotted her - receded behind her table/counter thing - made my feet move, and blurted this out...

Some customers came and interrupted us @ like 3:06...which is probably a good thing since it got really awkward after my comment. I simply leaned back and waited for her to finish.

Then we got interrupted again @ 4:20. So I slid my phone across to her and waited for like 3 ****ing minutes for her to type her number in. And then I swag walked out.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
The file cannot be found.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
BPH said:
Your file cannot be found
I don't have a file.

OK Discussion continuing here.

In response to the guy who said the top 3 things was bad, I disagree. I think it can be a pretty good gimmick, but the problem here was that you didn't have time for stuff like that.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be really interesting. Keep updating this.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props for having some balls. You started a somewhat interesting conversation, so that's a plus.

Here are some things that you can do:

1. Slow down your speech. I know you're nervous, but work on this. You're talking really quickly, and just by listening I bet your body language is nervous too.

2. You basically told her that she had you immediately with zero work. Instead of "you're hot, i like you, give me your number", try "you caught my attention, are you hot and interesting?"

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
I don't have a file.

OK Discussion continuing here.

In response to the guy who said the top 3 things was bad, I disagree. I think it can be a pretty good gimmick, but the problem here was that you didn't have time for stuff like that.
Mr. Bond said:
Props for having some balls. You started a somewhat interesting conversation, so that's a plus.

Here are some things that you can do:

1. Slow down your speech. I know you're nervous, but work on this. You're talking really quickly, and just by listening I bet your body language is nervous too.

2. You basically told her that she had you immediately with zero work. Instead of "you're hot, i like you, give me your number", try "you caught my attention, are you hot and interesting?"
Thanks bond.

What you said is exactly right, but like sage said you don't have that much time with hired guns, which can be a problem..

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome stuff, I'll be keeping up with this.

PS: Any possible way to make the girl's voice louder? At some points it was kinda hard to hear.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Awesome stuff, I'll be keeping up with this.

PS: Any possible way to make the girl's voice louder? At some points it was kinda hard to hear.
Thanks man.

No. Stand closer i guess haha

I could mess with the audio i guess but i don't really feel like doing that

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonpenz said:
You should do old school routines for fun one day.
Like what?

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
or how about

You had my Curiosity but now you have my attention.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cfdagola said:
or how about

You had my Curiosity but now you have my attention.
i feel like this is good sometime after opener.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was going to go out these past couple days, but its literally been a blizzard out there. I think its been snowing for over 36 hours straight here.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Was going to go out these past couple days, but its literally been a blizzard out there. I think its been snowing for over 36 hours straight here.
Out in Cali? Nawwwwwww.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the guts you are showing. Just keep going no matter what. You might be the best ever some day.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Out in Cali? Nawwwwwww.
i live in utah.

Demonpenz said:
Love the guts you are showing. Just keep going no matter what. You might be the best ever some day.
Damn thanks bro. that's very inspirational.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
Much respect man. I need to get out and approach, but i've been to lazy/pvssy to do it. Tomorrow, I'm gonna start just not giving a fvck and going for the rejection lol