Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinesthetics

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really dont see the arm touching as being too good. so you say your name then reach across and touch her arm...hmmmmm...that may or may not send some strange signals to her...

but i personally stick with the handshake or more of holding her hand...by offering your palm up and her putting her hands palm down on yours. this way you can hold it as long as you want. make it a game...see how long u can hold her hand for :)

~ivan

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would never STRETCH to touch her arm.

"Hey Aytch Bee... " (you stretch your arm as far as possible) " ...nice to meet you!". Can you imagine?

Nonono. Touching the arm works when you're close up to her, which should happen often if want to do any kino at all, which you should all do.

Nick

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice + My 2c...

Nice work Nick, and well put.

People these days under estimate the power of "touch", and most guys out there are just to damn scared to USE touch/kino. One point about touch that I want to stress is this:
If you want to be touched by other women, you need to touch THEM!
Think about it... why do most men NOT touch other women a lot? Answer: Because they are AFFRAID of how the girl will react to it... will she like it? will she tell me to f*ckoff? will it turn her off.... with it.... will it.... will it..... We need to all push that fear aside, and JUST DO IT... If she really doesn’t like it, then stop until she is more comfortable with you, but you HAVE to try/start, because all of those fears that YOU have, and all those questions that run through YOUR head when u want to use kino with a woman, well women also have those questions running through THEIR heads and they also have that same fear as u. So you need to be the man, the "leader" and initiate the kino.

I have met many girls in my life that were shy and were not too comfortable with kino when I used it with them... I saw this, and I never made it awkward, I promptly stopped the kino, made her feel comfortable with me (make her laugh, spend time with her, make her open up to you/trust you) and THEN start slowly applying kino again... MOST of the time this worked very well.

You also get those girls that are just shy and as much as they would love to just jump into bed with you, they wont let u know, nor will they even touch you until they KNOW that its "ok" with you, so again, if you WANT/have the need to touch a girl/use kino with her, then do it (not too much, so that u wont come out to be this desperate pervert).

Until this day I have not come across a girl that actually had a problem with me touching her, and normally they want MORE of it afterwards, and the reason for this is a totally new subject on its own, but I’ll summarize it into a sentence... The reason that women want MORE of your touch after you start touching them is because they get USE to your touch (after u touching then for a while, not just once or twice), and then if u stop touching them, they will want to be touched more in order to fulfill that need (to be touched) Think about it this way... If you are use to giving your mom a kiss goodnight every night before u go to bed, and then your mom goes away, when its time for you to go to bed, and you wont be able to kiss your mom goodnight, you will have a need for it, and u will feel like something is missing... its the same with kino, if you use kino with a girl often, she will get used to your touch, and she will "need" your touch after a while.

A woman also judges if a guy will be a good potential lover by kino.... if you meet a girl and you never touch her and aren’t warm to her (with your touch) then you will most likely come out to her as a bad lover BECAUSE of the fact that you don’t use kino.. kino creates sexual interest in a woman. Lack of touch will lead to lack of sexual desire in a woman, which will lead to lack of sexual acts with her:rolleyes: A woman NEEDS to be touched by a man, or she will just feel as is something is "missing" in him (I have seen this happen) and that will decrease her IL in him.

Well anyways... I don’t want to seem like I’ll Hi-Jacking this thread, so I'll stop now, but I hope that I was able to further explain and help you guys;)

Laterz...