Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kanye West is an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check you inbox....

:D

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Check you inbox....

Originally posted by SAYNO
:D
Your box is full... clean it out and then check your inbox.

:)

AS

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

checked it-nothing there!

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Backbreaker im curious, what kind of company do you own and how did you get started? Your only 22 and already and entrepreneur, thats nuts.

Reaction score
Konjay West proves to me why I can't listen to rap music and forget that it's actually music that sells rather than just a joke.
If you listen to rap you will get herpes

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Amen brother

Originally posted by SAYNO
Great post man, and to SSL type the biggest things hold iranians back is the fact that they come over here hating on americans.

Sayno
hahaha. that was by far the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

lets clear a few things up first

1) youre an idiot
2) I was born here
3) my parents are naturalized citizens
4) Nothing holds an iranian back. we go for the best. we become doctors, lawyers, plastic surgeons, and businessmen.
5) Those that live in iran are the more pro-american than arabs and even europeans.

now, im not hating on blacks, but I hate the way that most, NOT ALL, dont want to rise up beyond their current status because they dont want to be seen as "sellouts" or "acting white"

Dont make such an idiotic response to such a truthful statement

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I've met 2 Iranians that came here after the revolution and they both kicked ass and were very pro-American and hard workers.

PS. Don't ever confuse Persians with Arabs!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Well you guys knew you couldn't have a race debate without my white ass chirping in.

Kanye West is a fvcking idiot. Millions of white, black people, people of all colors are pouring millions of dollars into charitable relief for those poor people in New Orleans. He's nothing but a pvnk ass trying to gain acceptance by the ignorant black rap crowd.

Imagine some white dude saying. "Everybody's feeling sorry for these poor black people in New Orleans. I think the government and the public is favoring blacks, and hates white people"

That person would be figuratively hung out to dry. But let a black rapper like west say it, and he's some kind of hero, and has white liberals kissing his ass while he's denegrating the white race.

I find it amazing that people are complaining about racism, when these fvcking thugs are shooting at the very people trying to bring them relief.....FVCKING IDIOTS. The police finally fought back, and blew their asses away.

I also wanted to mention how I love how some of these black guys talk about how they have to work twice as hard to get ahead because "whitey" is keeping them down. Under represented minorities gain access to higher education with lower standards than better qualified whites. That's a fact...how is that working twice as hard? Acceptance into universities should be based on merit, and qualifications period.

Trying to convince some people that racism comes in all colors, and not just white seems like an exercise in futility. As long as Americans are overly concerned with being politically correct, and not right, this will continue.

God bless ALL the people affected by Hurricane Katrina, whatever color they may be. The government was slow in acting, but it had nothing to do with race.

I'm proud to be white, just like the other posters claimed they were proud to be black. We're all Americans, and we're all equal.

P.S. When those idiots in Texas dragged that black man behind a pick up truck, it was truly an awful and disgraceful thing to do. The media coverage for that incident was world wide,

When the Wichita massacre occurred, there was certainly NO national coverage, and even limited local coverage. They weren't even charged with a hate crime!!!!!!!!!!!

What does that tell you?

Last edited:

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^

I've been saying this all along! Black entertainers seem to get the go ahead from society and the media, to vent their racial rants and everybody just smiles, turns their back, and supports them. Look at Kanye; he was rewarded with the number 1 selling album this week!

Wil Smith, Lauren Hill, Russell Simmons, Chris Rock etc have all publicly made racial comments towards whites, and nobody says a word. Their careers seem to flourish and their white fan base seems to grow. The double standard just doesn't make sense to me.

If you make a racial comment and your white, kiss your career goodbye!

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr

Trying to convince some people that racism comes in all colors, and not just white seems like an exercise in futility. As long as Americans are overly concerned with being politically correct, and not right, this will continue.

I don't really believe this, the pusedo-racisim that you detect in blacks is normally a reaction to 400 years of oppresion. If I step on your foot and you say "ouch please get off my foot" that is not racisim, rather a reaction to an outside stimulas.

Most whites confuse this reaction with racisim. And they use it to diffuse and abrogate their own racist concious. Nevertheless, I don't believe that all whites are racist just 99%. :p

Conversly, I believe that there is a slight margin of blacks perhaps 1% that are also racist as well. Of course it's a free world and you are entitled to your own opinion (but not your own facts), I just don't buy it. The katrina situation is about alot of things non-the least of which is race.

Originally posted by jprjrjr

Nothing holds an iranian back. we go for the best. we become doctors, lawyers, plastic surgeons, and businessmen.

Yes, and quite a few use the money that they make of of these "white collor" professions to support terriost groups.

Sayno'

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
^^^^^^^^^^

I've been saying this all along! Black entertainers seem to get the go ahead from society and the media, to vent their racial rants and everybody just smiles, turns their back, and supports them. Look at Kanye; he was rewarded with the number 1 selling album this week!

Wil Smith, Lauren Hill, Russell Simmons, Chris Rock etc have all publicly made racial comments towards whites, and nobody says a word. Their careers seem to flourish and their white fan base seems to grow. The double standard just doesn't make sense to me.

If you make a racial comment and your white, kiss your career goodbye!
Sorry my Caucasian brethren... I want to feel bad for you, I really, really do.

But... in this country your are still (even if you combine all of the minorities in terms of population) the majority and as long as that continues to be the case... Kanye, Will, Chris, and every other Asian, Latin, and Black person will be able to spout racist comments and people will laugh and applaud.

And as long as I'm black... old Caucasian women will still feel the need to clutch their purses, no matter what I'm wearing (I've seen women do it when I'm in a suit).

Bottom line: Life's tough... get a helmet. . :)

AS

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you speculating that i'm white?

So your saying when someone is in the minority, it's ok to make racial comments?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you speculating that i'm white?
Well, I was more referring to the poster above you, and since you used his quote, I assumed that you may share the same skin. :)

Pardon, if I am incorrect.

And by the way, I did not say it was okay, because it isn't... just like a woman clutching her purse when I come around isn't that great either. What I am saying however, is that it will not change, just like that woman, so we all may as well get over it. :)

AS

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^

See why it's not a good idea to speculate!

I will agree with you, walking by someone and having them clutch their purse is both insulting and embarassing. But having someone publicly yell racist rants is just plain wrong!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^

See why it's not a good idea to speculate!

I will agree with you, walking by someone and having them clutch their purse is both insulting and embarassing. But having someone publicly yell racist rants is just plain wrong!
;)

I didn't say it was right, it is wrong... though funny a lot of the times (Come on... Chris Rock is a funny mother****er). And if Caucasian people said **** like that, it would be a totally different story. However, it's not like this is something that's going to change... at least in our generation.

I guess I do not really get bent out of shape over things anymore because I've been a victim of racism first hand on a number of occasions (the woman is just a minor example).

We just have to move beyond the ignorance instead of crying about it. :)

AS

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, and quite a few use the money that they make of of these "white collor" professions to support terriost groups.

Sayno' [/B]

actually the money goes towards trying to topple the oppressive regime in iran that is sponsoring terrorism. you are older than me, you should know this...

why do your responses get even more idiotic??

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"George Bush dosn't care about black people"- this is a true statement, but its not just black people George Bush does not care about, look at the lady who hung out outside of his ranch for two weeks because her son died in Iraq and Bush decided to take a vacation.

I belive kanye's statement is true, but you can also add, that George Bush does not care about the american people

Status
Not open for further replies.