Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kanye West is an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
bush doen't like black people..........

i loved every second of that clip. who cares if it is true, kanye said what was on black Americas mind. Poor blacks are not Bush's core:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does every post involve Bush in some way? If you're so obssessed with the man so much, go do your c&f on him and ask him out.

Sheesh, gotta wonder where this obssessive behaviour comes from.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a douche bag.... From the way he talks, he sounds like he has a 5th grade education.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
FYCK BUSH...he is a lying piece of shyt.

look at his eyes....he is coward.

"Mr President...is the relief effort slowed by the large amount of troops in Iraq?"

"UHHHHHH...Its my job to stop the war on Terror...(WTF TERROR) blah! MORE PEOPLE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS LAST YR FROM ALCOHAL...LIKE HOW YOU USED TO BE ADDICTED MR. BUSH!)

IF THERE WAS AN OIL FIELD UNDER NEW ORLEANS...THE ****ING INTIRE MILITARY WOULD OF BEEN UP IN MOBILE WAITING TO GET IN.
If someone is STUPID enough to drink and drive they deserve to die. Whereas someone who wants to make a living and feed their family and all of a sudden when they die, their life is less worthy of those who CHOSE to take a risk and drive impaired.

You make the stupidist comments. Stupid Democrat! If you don't care about terrorism how about we stuff all the dumb a$$ Democrats in this world in a building like the WTC and have a attack with all your obtuse nonsense. Then we'll see how much you care about terrorism as opposed to alcohol.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
FYCK BUSH...he is a lying piece of shyt.

look at his eyes....he is coward.

"Mr President...is the relief effort slowed by the large amount of troops in Iraq?"

"UHHHHHH...Its my job to stop the war on Terror...(WTF TERROR) blah! MORE PEOPLE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS LAST YR FROM ALCOHAL...LIKE HOW YOU USED TO BE ADDICTED MR. BUSH!)

IF THERE WAS AN OIL FIELD UNDER NEW ORLEANS...THE ****ING INTIRE MILITARY WOULD OF BEEN UP IN MOBILE WAITING TO GET IN.
You are an idiot.

Yes, and where did you get that quote???

No one can argue that there would be more troops to help if there was not a war to be fought.

IF there were oil fields in New Orleans there would be richer people there who would of moved out in the evacuation.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The job in the gulf (not the Persian gulf fools, the gulf of mexico) is for the National Guardsmen. They shouldn't be in Iraq in the first place, so the only thing that war is taking away is money and attention.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NYC Dude
The job in the gulf (not the Persian gulf fools, the gulf of mexico) is for the National Guardsmen. They shouldn't be in Iraq in the first place, so the only thing that war is taking away is money and attention.
I know what you are saying but I'm SURE that there are some dumb a$$ Democrats that don't understand.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Stokes, AP's director of media relations, confirmed today that Martin says he witnessed the people in his images looting a grocery store. "He saw the person go into the shop and take the goods," Stokes said, "and that's why he wrote 'looting' in the caption." ...

Santiago Lyon, AP's director of photography, told Salon that all captions are vetted by editors and are the result of a dialogue between editor and photographer. Lyon said AP's policy is that each photographer can describe only what he or she actually sees. He added, "When we see people go into businesses and come out with goods, we call it 'looting.'" On the other hand, he said, "When we just see them carrying things down the road, we call it 'carrying items.'"

Regarding the AFP/Getty "finding" photo by Graythen, Getty spokeswoman Bridget Russel said, "This is obviously a big tragedy down there, so we're being careful with how we credit these photos." Russel said that Graythen had discussed the image in question with his editor and that if Graythen didn't witness the two people in the image in the act of looting, then he couldn't say they were looting.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jvesti, that's interesting. Have any of you guys read the book "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell? There's a chapter in there about the implicit association test developed by a professor at the University of Washington. You can take it at https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/selectatest.html - the "Race" IAT. Check it out - it shows that people generally subconsciously prefer European Americans to African Americans, regardless of political affiliation or even personal race. It's kind of shocking, and it sort of demonstrates the implicit racism in media. Maybe taking the blame off the captioneers, but hey, I'm a equitable guy...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I believe him or think what he is saying is right? No. Kayne needs to stick to music.

Kayne's problem is that he really doesn't have much to rap about. He didn't get shot 9 times like 50. He doesn't "stunt" as hard as other rappers with the cars in all. So he ventures into something he knows little about.

It's not black people that he doesn't like... it's poor people. That's pretty ovbious to anyone who follows politics even a little. My gosh, if he didn't like "black people" he wouldn't have had TWO black secataries of states.

I am black and to me it's ovbious that it's not black people he doesn't like, it's people who at the end of the day, can't do an ything to benefit him (I.E put money in his pocket)

However, if Kayne wants to let his opinion be wrong, then so be it. I can respect him for voicing his opinion, albeit wrong opinion.

And the guy that called Kayne a chimpmunk needs to be slapped. Kayne has metal plates in his face froma car crash, which is why his face is chubbier than the average person.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, as an african american in a predomaintly white co untry, I understand that I have to pretty much work twice as hard to get half as much. In business, in my personal life, in anything I want, because I understand that I will not be gettnig any handouts or any respect from white people.

I see racism all the time. It's not as bad as in the 60's but it's there. No one takes me seriously when I went to buy my car. No one took me serously when I went to look for a new house. No one damn sure took me or my company seriously when I had my own company until we showed them we knew our **** and had the numbers to back it up.

However, I don't understand why so many black people get so bent out of shape about it? Just deal with it. I mean at the end of the day, no one hung me or publicy humilated me. Who cares what a handful of iggnorant white people think? At the end of the day I still got what I wanted. You just have to deal with the hand you were dealt with. There are alot of people worst off then me, and if some of these people who are so busy standing around blaming white people for everything, maybe they could do somethign with their lifes. My EX GF, had that bad. She wanted to move from Arkansas because "everyone was racist". She treid to get a new car and no one would approve her, and she said "if I was white, I bet I could get a car". She even had the nerve to say "all white people are going to hell because they hate black people"... One day I went off on her and we didn't talk for a week, and I basically told her, and her mom who is just as bad as she is, to shut the **** up, and the reason they didn't have any real money, and the reaosn they coudln't get new things and credit cards wasn't because they were black, it was because they were so busy hating white people, you didn't notice tha tyour own credit was lower than 500.

White people don't hold black people down, black people hold black people down.

I hate to get too into it, but for instance... why do we have to hae our own Magizine? Our own TV STATION? True stroy... about a year ago, black enterprise magainze came up and wanted to interview me and my business partner, both black. Both of us quickly turned them down. When they asked why, I told them tht "I can't say I wanted to be treated equally, and then turn around and I dont' think I am good enough to be in newsweek or time magainze or anything like that" I don't think it's fair or right to have a magazine for my own race telling me how special I am because I am black and I own a company." I mean... wha tif there were a "white times" or a "White Entertainment Television".. The station or magainze wouldn't stand a chance.

Just had to get that rant off my chest. yes, white people aren't standing in line to hand things out to african americans, but it's not like theere is the KKK sitting in my lawn, threating me if I keep making money.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mizter6
i think this guy is nothing more than an idiot who makes judgement too fast thinking people arent doing shi't
Anyone who thinks that is just as much an idiot for thinking he has rushed to judgement. No one on this forum knows what he does or doesn't know. Mabye that's his logical opinion... if it s, then t hat's how he feels, and as an taxpaying american citizen, he's more than entitiled to that opinion.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
*snipped... if you didn't read his post yet read it now*
You are insightful, man. You made more of a compelling argument there than anything else in this thread or probably than I've read on this topic. I think it's so strange when white people try to tell black people that they're oppressing them when the black people don't think that. But I also think it's strange when people who ARE racist hold up guys like you as examples of how white America isn't holding the black man down. I personally believe the opportunity structure in America is such that you, as a black man, have to work twice as hard to get to the same place. So I have loads of respect for you that you did, and I'm not taking anything away from you when I say that our opportunty structure is inherently wrong.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, at the end of the day, things balance out.

because I am black, It's harder for me to run my company.

Because I am black, women automaticlly assume i am hung (I am not joking)

Because I am black, I can listen to classical music and it is "cool" that I can get into something like that, and a white person is usually "snobby" or something liket hat if he or she does the same.

Because I am black, women automatically assume that I do something illegal to have a little money.

Like I said, for the most part, things balance out. You play the hand you were delt.

I think that's why i NEVER had a problem dating outside my race. I don't get hung up on the women who say "he's cute, but he's black".. that's their opinion and they are entitied to it. That's just not a preson I need to be with. No point in ruining the rest of your day saying "If I was white, she would talk to me"... No **** shurlock, and you know what, you aren't white so what's your point?

However men are mor racist then women by a mile. I personally have never had a girl tell me she couldn't date me because I was black. The last white woman I had sex with said she hadn't even though a black guy was cute until she saw me.

Last year... believe it or not, EXACTLY 1 year ago, I was going to a college football game. It was right when the election was heating up (presidental) and there were republicans and democrats out there handing out stickers and buttons and all the like.

Mind you, at the time I didn't know who I was goign to vote for, it might have been bush, becasue bush had alot of tax breaks for my company that I had grown accustomed to, but then again, he is Bush and and we did go from being trillions in the surplus to trillions in the negative in his rule. So I truely didn'tk now.

So I tried to get a button from this republican, and he wouldn't give me or my two best friends one. you know what he said? "We don't need your vote". He honestly said that. My oldest friend, got all mad and started preaching to him in front of all these people. I just tapped him on the sholder and told him to calm down and let's go watch the game.

YOu think Bush honestly doesn't need or want my vote? Who cares what that raciest back there thinks... he isn't running for president now is he?.. lol, there is a reason he isn't running for president. Just lke you call Kayne a fool for making a fast judgement this guy was ovbiously a fool for j udging you by the color of your skin, and why argue with a fool?

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
And the guy that called Kayne a chimpmunk needs to be slapped.
If it's that important to you, I invite you to try.

The guy's face was always fat, I've seen his ugly ass before his little car wreck....

West exploited the biggest disaster of our age, in which black and white alike became refugees overnight, to trivialize what the white victims are going through and make very stupid and ignorant divisive comments.

So you're god damn right I'll call him a chipmunk.... I'd love to take it one step further so he'd have to get his jaw wired shut again.

About racism, think about this- we always hear about how horrible it is when a black guy gets followed around the store in a white neighborhood.... he gets made slightly uncomfortable and we're all supposed to cry about what a tragedy it is....

What about whites who go to black neighborhoods and get called every racial slur in the book and get beaten/robbed/murdered?.... Their experiences aren't valid because they don't know what it's like to be black....

How about the Wichita Massacre? Where was the national media? Where were Jesse Jackson and Michael Moore and AL Sharpton?

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/classics/carr_brothers/

The most horrible hate crime you can think of, but the victims were white so it isn't valid, because they don't know what it's like to be black.

Well anyone who says that guess what? You don't know what it's like to be white! I'm noticing an increasing number of whites, all with similar stories of racism that sound like something that would happen back in the "horrible" old days. That is where white racism is coming from now, or at least a lot of it- it's counter-racism from an increasingly marginalized and derided, and also very large, segment of society.

Backbreaker, aside from the comment referring to me beinng slapped, your attitude is a very respectable one. If it were more prevalent, I think society could actually make some serious steps in actually improving race relations and not just sweeping the problems under the rug of political correctness....

In the meantime, I refuse to just sit down and take racism, or apologize for being white.

Last edited:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one can argue that there would be more troops to help if there was not a war to be fought.

what war? thats not a war, get real.

I know what you are saying but I'm SURE that there are some dumb a$$ Democrats that don't understand
where did anyone say Democrat or republican? I said Bush....stop putting words into anyones mouth.

you cant even vote.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where'd you get that quote from Bush?
obviously I made it up...

2nd if Bush cared for black people.

lets go back to both of his campiagns!

he never made ANY SINGLE EFFORT TO HELP OR REACH OUT TO INNER CITIES.

neither in 2000 or 2004.

you all know that. and im a white guy..take your rose colored saburb glasses off.

im sure a lot of you dont have any black friends....probably the only black friends you have or know are from the same nice area you are from.

and dont tell me your 75K house is a poor area...I live 5 min from East St louis..the poorest of poor places..and blacks have to live in hell for the life of it..and dont tell me its so easy to get out..thats bull**** too..Id love to drop some of you white pansies with ur one sided views into a hostile area to live..in a week you would cry like bytches for your mommy.

also if you love BUSH so much..JOIN THE MILITARY NOW AND FIGHT FOR HIM.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
Jvesti, that's interesting. Have any of you guys read the book "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell? There's a chapter in there about the implicit association test developed by a professor at the University of Washington. You can take it at https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/selectatest.html - the "Race" IAT. Check it out - it shows that people generally subconsciously prefer European Americans to African Americans, regardless of political affiliation or even personal race. It's kind of shocking, and it sort of demonstrates the implicit racism in media. Maybe taking the blame off the captioneers, but hey, I'm a equitable guy...
I honestly dont see anything with the person showing a bias on these tests at all it is very natural. Before anyone jumps the gun, listen to what i have to say. The problem needs to be eliminated from the other end.

If we didn't have prejudices we wouldn't be able to get across the room. Quick subconscious assumptions are the basis of our survival as human beings to make split second decisions that could matter life or death. (of course when we find out the reality of the situation when we can let our guard down. A person of rational mind comes into play can judge a person based on their mind.) Back in caveman days a guy was walking at you with a spear and looked VERY similar to a person you had a quabble with. Being able to split second react means life or death. Its not like you can go up to him and say "oh are you from so and so's tribe, oh are you the son of so and so" you'd be dead. Evolution intended us to have this subconscious mechanism.

Although this is immediately face value stuff. Generally, I assume that we form our opinion stronger AFTER meeting a person. The sub conscious thing doesn't have much bearing when you get to know a person or know things about them already. Because we all have friends that maybe look like a former enemy or someone we had a negative experience with in the past.

The fact still remains that most people have had more bad experiences with blacks than they have with whites this study clearly indicates that. What we see and what we experience. There is no way around this and no way to eliminate it. Until blacks and whites give each others EXACT similar experiences. "The subconscious" is the summation of every experience we've ever had. Our subconscious mind is working here. You have no volition or control over this as much as you have control over if you accidently put your hand on a hot stove. The react involves more primitive survival parts of the brain to increase reaction turnaround time, thus improving ones survival. Mother nature intended it that way.

Recalling all the experiences I've had in my life. I've had good and bad experiences from people of all colors. But looking onto it realistically. I've probably had more negative experiences with blacks than i have with whites. From street scamming to blacks looking around the neighborhood to steal bikes. Nothing I have control over, its just the way its been. And its the same reason why blacks have an association of negative to blacks themselves as well. Probably because the summation of their experiences have been that way as well.

Although I can definitely say that I probably wouldn't have that split second association with old black ladies. Because throughout my life i've never had or seen a negative experience with one.

This of course is a test of the subconscious mind and split second impressions. We do not have control over this. Nor should we because it keeps us alive. Its not even about color. I'm going to subconsciousely perceive an old black lady with a smile on her face more positively than i will a white teen punk rocker type.

People cry foul but the odds walking down the street are whether you're black or white, asian or whatever. You will be more on guard walking past a young black male than a preppy blue blood young male with a smile on his face. You're gonna be more on guard walking past a tough black male than you will a effeminate looking black male. You will perceive a 40 y/o black man in a suit different than a teen wearing gang colors. And there is a simple rational reason for this. Based on your experiences being on guard improves your chances for survival.

There's no way we can hide this or try and bury it. We shouldn't and we can't its embedded genetically in all of us from evolution.

What we can do is once we start to interact with a person after the initial split seconds keep your mind open. I think almost everyone does that.

Another, is realize that split second generalizations aren't going to go away until crime issues go away in situations that fall along lines where people have physical similarities. Loud italian guys in the corner are gonna get perceived with suspicion as mafia. If you dont like it tough, start a cause to eliminate the mafia. But until you do that or weaken it that prejudice will always be there to help people survive.

What we also can do is stop clinging racially and stop isolating ourselves in our own culture. I'm a uniculturalist not a multiculturalist. Meaning to adopt and fall in sinc with a culture based on because you happen to be of a skin color is what causes problems like this. Create your own culture, like what's best. That's how american culture was formed by all these cultures bringing a thing or two. Some were very dominant because they have good things to offer while others weren't as popular. Spaghetti from italians did better than french snails for obvious reasons as im sure you can guess them. When a group starts to cling onto their culture, the rest of the majority respond in kind to be closed off to them as well. People of racial differences like that our minds are able to make split judgements better because people are fallin in line with cultural lines whether that culture is violent, peaceful, education oriented, musical, etc

And yeah, changing any subconscious reactions starts with everyone as who they are, going out in the world and showing your character.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pantera_man
If it's that important to you, I invite you to try.

The guy's face was always fat, I've seen his ugly ass before his little car wreck....

West exploited the biggest disaster of our age, in which black and white alike became refugees overnight, to trivialize what the white victims are going through and make very stupid and ignorant divisive comments.

So you're god damn right I'll call him a chipmunk.... I'd love to take it one step further so he'd have to get his jaw wired shut again.

About racism, think about this- we always hear about how horrible it is when a black guy gets followed around the store in a white neighborhood.... he gets made slightly uncomfortable and we're all supposed to cry about what a tragedy it is....

What about whites who go to black neighborhoods and get called every racial slur in the book and get beaten/robbed/murdered?.... Their experiences aren't valid because they don't know what it's like to be black....

How about the Wichita Massacre? Where was the national media? Where were Jesse Jackson and Michael Moore and AL Sharpton?

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=248

The most horrible hate crime you can think of, but the victims were white so it isn't valid, because they don't know what it's like to be black.

Well anyone who says that guess what? You don't know what it's like to be white! I'm noticing an increasing number of whites, all with similar stories of racism that sound like something that would happen back in the "horrible" old days. That is where white racism is coming from now, or at least a lot of it- it's counter-racism from an increasingly marginalized and derided, and also very large, segment of society.

Backbreaker, aside from the comment referring to me beinng slapped, your attitude is a very respectable one. If it were more prevalent, I think society could actually make some serious steps in actually improving race relations and not just sweeping the problems under the rug of political correctness....

In the meantime, I refuse to just sit down and take racism, or apologize for being white.

The worst "hate crime" tha tyou can think if is going to NOrthern Africa, taking millions of africans, breaking up famlies and households, and making an entire race work 18-20 hour days with no days off, in the rain, sleet, hail or snow for 465 years.

A hate crime is taking a black man, and decapating him for looking at a white woman.

A hate crime is tying a young black KID to the back of a pickup truck, and dragging him for miles on a dirt and rock country road.

I will admit, I didn't know he was like that BEFORE the wreck (if that was the case, no wonde rhe has social issues)

No one wants you to apologize for being white, at least I don't. I think that 95-98 percent of the european population in america is fine.

I think it's stupid for black people to be mad at 3hite people for something that didn't even happen in their generation. It's like your kids being mad at your EX GF's kids because she cheating on you.

Yeah, slavery is much, much worse, but that's the big picture. Like I said, as long as no one is beating me, or I honestly CAN'T do something because of the color of my skin, I am fine.

And in my opinion, and this is my opinino, kayne needs to shut the **** up.

I think Kayne, and I doube anyon can prove me wrong, had some REAL social issues as a kid. Probably even some Daddy issues. He acts too much like a girl. He wines, he pouts like a little *****. He reminds me of my old business partner, who happened to be a mama's boy.

Kayne from what i know hasn't experienced any type of real drama in his life.. He thinks that just because he went to college, not graduage college, but went, he is an intellectual. There are alot of rappers out there that GRADUATED from college, I guess he forgets that. Ludicrious for one. Stat Quo, an up and coming rapper from Atlanta got a masters from the university of Central Flordia.

His last album was good, but to me it was like it was making school seem worthless (college dropout) like saying "see, you really don't need to go to school" and that's not the message you want to send to young people, espically young african americans... like they don't have enough influences telling them not to go to school already. yes you can make it without school, Inever touched foot on a college campus, unless to go to a party, or to viist my cousin that played for Arkansas, but I also understand I took the harder route and that path isnt for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.