Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just started college and feeling down,cant change myself

somebody

Banned
Reaction score
hey..i have a problem..i just started college and are always feeling down with my insecurities which i know its NOTHING REALLY but why is it still bothering me? i feel that this is driving my friends away from me..i did this before..and it didnt turn out good,my best friend is in the college with me,however i dont know why is he thinking bad about me,he says something like i only want to be friends with him when i need him.Hey i dont have bad intentions on him.its just that i feel that i'm not spending much time with him like usual as before we started college.this has got to change man.the reason of my issue here is i dont feel confident about myself and cant handle pressure well.Look, all i want is to be a top student. I am generally quiet and shy.Any tips guys? I really want to have a great life.

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Realize that it's all in your head.

Hit the gym up or start running. The main thing is to keep busy...it sounds as if you have too much time on your hands.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Tips: Post a tip, technique, idea, or article that you've experienced or read about and feel would benefit your fellow Dons in understanding and being more successful with women.

This is none of those.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
College is the time to change yourself for the better, if you were the shy nerdy kid in highschool, you can be the extrovert mr populairity in college. No one there knows your past, but they can be part of your present and you can start finding the girls of your future today.

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
"all i want is to be a top student"

Your setting your self up to fail IMHO. Just do your best and let the future attend to its self. Who cares if your not at the top as long as you know you tried.

All that pressure is in your head.

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blueprint Decoded man, changed my life it can change yours (or at least help).. PM for link

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really good tip. Good thing its in the DJ Tips section, and not the main discussion section.

/sarcasm

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoke weed do drugs and give up thats what I did and I turned out perfect.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just kidding, do what makes you happy, so try some new things, what you like to do keep doing what you don't like stop. Basically try new things, stay away from drugs.

somebody

Banned
Reaction score
x86 said:
"all i want is to be a top student"

Your setting your self up to fail IMHO. Just do your best and let the future attend to its self. Who cares if your not at the top as long as you know you tried.

All that pressure is in your head.
this is so true man..

sorry guys for posting this on the wrong board...my bad...

Thanks guys for the advice. Really appreciate it.