Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just about had it

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah here it goes. I already know I'll be called a fag by Burroughs, probably rightfully so...but I'm in this situation so ill be honest. And truth is I value every man' s opinion here.

Just past the 6 month mark with this gal, 40 yo with a 8 yo boy who adores me, he doesn't listen well. Our reoccurring issue is that my energy is either not high enough or too.negative when we do stuff that I don't necessarily want to do. The first time being a vacation where I pulled it together and try to give her the best time despite a rocky start....the last day I didn't give her one thing she asked for and she threw a fit. Mini breakup. After that I had been making a concentrated effort to be more engaged in all activities we did. Things were going pretty good.

About 3 weeks ago we go bowling, to commemerate our first date. We had this fun competitive vibe back and forth about who's going to kick who's ass. I deliberately let her barely beat me on our first date and she ate it up! This time, I'm slacking to make it interesting and its super close in the last frame. Her son was bowling before me and accidentally bowled my first ball of my 10th frame, gutter ball. I'm not pissed...**** happens. I almost pick up the spare, whatever. She bowls and doesn't even get a spare but beats me. So jokingly, I say you know that doesn't count right because I didn't bowl my tenth frame all the way. She gets all pissy saying I'm a sore loser...kind of an odd reaction. But her demeanor changes at start of next game. No more high fives, eye contact etc. So I say **** it, I.demolish her this time. By the 6 th frame its a wrap. But she's being cold and im done with it. I calmly take my shoes off and return them. Sheasks wtf I'm doing, I say I'm not supporting this type of behavior from her by indulging her with my participation. We make.up later that night.

A.week later she's comes out to.my new place. I hop in shower before she gets there but leave door unlocked for her. I leave.my phone outside of bathroom like I normally do. I get out to a missed call, 3 txt messages saying wtf am I..if I don't answer in 5 minutes she's turning around to go home. I almost texted her back, take your ass home then. Turns out she tried to get in but didn't push hard enough on the door....wtf right? No apology for the ****ty text. Rest of weekend was hot cold. No sex, she said yeast infection. Plausible, she's a nasty one.before with me.

This past Tuesday...this might be last.straw here. I work a 11 hour shift on my feet, very physical job. Leave from work, head 45 mins to her place. Throw in laundry, grab a shower. We go to a concert she's been dying to go to for months. I really am not into the band at all. I'm doing this for her. As were walking up,.we are joking back and forth playfully. She's says something sarcastically about her being the best gf that sees her man every.weekend, so in my dry ass humor.response say somethin like I'm painfully aware. One glance over and her mouth is wide open, all incredulous but with a hint of smile. Acting offended when its obvious by the smile that she got that I was joking. I ignore her for a bit. When I finally look at her she is totally ****ing pissed. Then I get pissed. Comments are made. Awkward silence again. At some point we both silently figure out to snap out of it. I loosen up.and she does. As much as I can enjoy this band, I do. Decent show. Now getting home was a nightmare. We both had de road.rage. I.get 3 hours o sleep and head off to work. I feel,.minus the argument it was a decent night and a great effort put in by me. The number of girls there to men was staggering, which told me a lot of bfs did NOT go....I did. The straight guys there did not seem any more enthused than me.

Next day she doesn't text me once, she usually texts a lot. So finally she comes out with it...she feels like I ruined her night again sorta. Even with the effort I put in.this time. I go on to point out this and all the ****ty things she did and does Blah Blah Blah. We agree to not spend time together this weekend. She actually suggested we "break" this weekend, which is absolutely fine with me EXCEPT I know what this usually.means. Two caveats to that though,.I've actually suggested a weekend break before and I actually prefer a weekend break from time to time but unspoken. This is the first time she's suggested it...and she made two comments....she definitely wanted to make clear it was just for the weekend and no longer, and she said something odd in that don't worry I'm not going to go wild by going clubbin'. Wtf? I've never given her a hint of jealousy in all our time. She also texted me you know I love you right? . Why would I question that, odd question I thought.

I know that usually distant behavior precipitating the let's break line is sign of she's checked out or checking out. This coupled with her inability to appreciate me is making me pre empting anything from her and ending it...unless....she seriously comes back with some unprovoked apologetic words.

Advice? Opinions?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
So yeah here it goes. I already know I'll be called a fag by Burroughs, probably rightfully so...but I'm in this situation so ill be honest. And truth is I value every man' s opinion here.

Just past the 6 month mark with this gal, 40 yo with a 8 yo...
I read the entire post, but that's as far as anyone needed to read.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Advice? Opinions?
Yes, next her immediately and find out you spent as much time with this chick as you did. She sounds like a fking nightmare, and a part of you is eating it up. And the kid? Not good bro. Spin others and phase her out.

If she's not appreciating you, why give her any attention at all? Your survival instincts are guiding you here, and you're not listening.

XR 600

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like an extra high maintence pain in the ass.I would think it will only get worse.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah. Pull the ripcord bro before you hit the ground. It's coming up fast.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Most men today will tolerate ANYTHING to avoid being without a woman.

They will blow all their money, tolerate emotional abuse, give up their hobbies, give up their friends, give up their toys, and even their jobs. I have a whipped friend who is so "in love" with his girlfriend that he is getting ready to quit is job to live closer to her. :crazy:

Since men are so desperate to "have a woman" these days.. most of them have lost all standards for female behavior. Women no longer see any reason to behave themselves. Women are not punished for acting the fool so what reason do they have to behave?

Men like YOU are part of the problem.

The pathetic desperation needs to stop. More men need to ask themselves why they need a woman so badly when having one is often more of a financial and emotional liability than a benefit.

If the thought of dying single and alone "scares" a man.. then he is a true faggot.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE.

Dump this girl. She reminds me of my ex gf. Contentious, hyper-sensitive and passive-aggressive. Reading your post was like reliving my last relationship. You dont sound like an unreasonable guy...you have been MORE than patient with her. DUMP HER, it will not get better.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I echo the majority opinion here. Dump.

Pay the price now or you'll pay a bigger one later.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, since I already been called a fag and worse I might as well update this and further disapoint. All good though.

I broke up with her on Easter morning. Said I would go get with someone who appreciated me. gave her a date we could meet and exchange belongings. She broke down, apologized and swore to never do it again. Didn't think she had it in her tbh. So I agreed. Spent the day together....she tore my clothes off...gave me the best bj of my life without even the slightest rewuest for one. Demanded I rail her from behind. Sex was amazing.

I know ill hear it for going back but damn if compromise and communication is ever okay, then I think what i got from her was good. That's the only thing id change about her is her inability to not appreciate me at times. It's the very thing she apologized for and swore not to do.

So that's where I'm at. Maybe a mistake. Only time will tell.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Examples like this remind me once more that a good one will never, ever make you go through sh!t like that...

This is her character - it won't get better. Run, and don't look back. The next girl will feel like a huge relief.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll get back to her old character, give her a week.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've even said as much about other girls. I've never had one vehemently apologize like this one, ill give her a chance based off a response I've never gotten before. When she's not being like this I never mentioned the stuff she does do for me. Cooks awesomely, laundry, gifts, giving in bed. Appreciation is a two way street and I need to reprresent the totality of her character. It's not all nag and no nice. Anyway, that's my justification for staying this time. And yes its a neverending battle within me to be vigilant about leading.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
I've even said as much about other girls. I've never had one vehemently apologize like this one, ill give her a chance based off a response I've never gotten before. When she's not being like this I never mentioned the stuff she does do for me. Cooks awesomely, laundry, gifts, giving in bed. Appreciation is a two way street and I need to reprresent the totality of her character. It's not all nag and no nice. Anyway, that's my justification for staying this time. And yes its a neverending battle within me to be vigilant about leading.
If you don't dump this c*nt then you deserve everything you get. She has revealed herself to be a toxic raging b!tch. She is a bad person. End of story.

She is behaving now because rejection has that effect on people. Her fear and ego are being threatened, so she is suppressing her b!tchy ways. Once she gets comfortable she will return to her REAL personality like there's no tomorrow.:crackup:

You have seen the warning signs and you have every reason to run like hell and never look back. But your pathetic oneitis and desperation for sex/love keep you from doing so. There are 3.5 billion women on earth and you pick one of the biggest c*nts around to be in a relationship with because she said she was "sorry" and gave you some good sex.

Need I say more? :crackup:

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is hilarious when you think about it. Men really are stupid these days in regards to women, they have no clue and the media brainwashes them into believing that they should be nice guys who should do whatever a woman says because women can do no wrong. Grow up, get some balls.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, basically, your time, peace of mind and self-respect are priced at 1 (one) ******* and 1 (one) session of doggy style sex.

It's never easy letting go... but as other people here have pointed out, she's shown her true face. More than enough times, actually. Get rid of her.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
She is behaving now because rejection has that effect on people. Her fear and ego are being threatened, so she is suppressing her b!tchy ways. Once she gets comfortable she will return to her REAL personality like there's no tomorrow.
Yeah unfortunately he's correct. I can't believe you (OP) are 38 and have never been in a situation like this. You are going to learn, and I dont say that to be an ass, just because I've been there and learned the hard way. And I know what you're thinking..."she's different, she's so sincere, the sex...."

If there is one thing women fear, it's being dumped without warning. It's one of the most insecure feelings she can have, and security is really their #1 need in life. So when you pull the rug out from under her, of course she is going to supress every sh!tty behavior that's become part of her personality at this point. And she really will seem sincere....for now. Once this blows over she'll go back to treating you like garbage. I'll put $100 on it.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Just past the 6 month mark with this gal, 40 yo with a 8 yo boy
Stopped reading right here.

"Run, Forrest!! RUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"