Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Juggler Workshop Review & Lay Report (VERY LONG)

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah...PDX aren't you glad you spent all that time typing all that stuff out now, only to be met with ingratitude?

:(

I personally think anyone who can start a conservation on the street and then directly lead it to a !close deserves some serious respect.

PDX, i think you have some skills man :)

Wonder how much it would cost to get juggler to come to england :D

Lion.

voodoolover

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Elite Womanizer":

He deceivs the readers of this board by painting LR's of him doing a really good job, keeping the rejections he faced secret.
Rejections are part of the learning curve. A rejection means that your method didn't work as intended - so you can go on to modify it - and achieve success the next time.

You give the impression of a polished seducer. Why don't you post a field report for us to admire your techniques and success rate?

Get a spell check, buddy.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just finished reading this... im a lil confused tho.. you talk about MAKING STATEMENTS.... well this seems like it contradicts being a mystery....? i mean in being a mystery you ask questions about HER isntead of talking about yourself.. but statements ARE ABOUT YOURSELF? could you please explain this to me.

besides that tho, AWESOME post!

oh, and do you mind giving me your AOL SN? thx in advance.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: DELETE "WOMANIZER"

Originally posted by swigue
Wasn't this guy banned?

Shouldn't he be so again?

Mods?
Go to suggestions and feedback and back my ban of him please.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Dudes

Guys, I just realized I have spent ALL my time replying in here to these morons and have not addressed the people who appreciate my report. Spending as much time as I have repsonding to these idiots freezes the ugly moment in my mind in a powerful way. I should stop.

I am glad so many of you enjoyed this post. GE, Bungo, DWK, Mr. Mystery and others, you are all class acts. Thanks for the props.

-PDX

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, were all guys in here. We love to argue. There are a million different ways to skin a cat. There are a million different ways for communication. There are also a million different ways to make your life better and to pick up girls. No one way can work for everyone. There are hot girls who are easy. There are ugly girls who are a challenge. Be the best guy you can be, and she will either like you……….or not. If she doesn’t? Move on the next one…next one……….next one, until you find a woman that likes you, just because she dose. She will like you no matter what your posture is, how deep your voice is, or how you use your hands to talk.

I think the Jugglers way of doing things is going to work for certain types of people. Ill bet my ball sack that it won’t work for everyone. Also His method may not work over night. It maybe something you need to work on for a wile. It should just happen with out thinking about it.

So read the Jugglers method a long with every other self help book or seminar you can find. That includes everything on this Website. It’s like continuing education.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
I wasn't going to look here anymore but I got an IM saying "you got to see what vectorz wrote", so here I am again.
You're taking all of this the wrong way. I'm just using info that you gave me. And also, lighten up. True confidence comes w/ out having to lash out at every comment made. Re-read your posts and see how completely insecure you are about the entire thing. If you're so sure of it all, why are you so damned defensive? Especially considering the fact that "I have no idea what I'm talking about"? If I was walking down a street and a retard told me that I'm stupid.. do I sit there and argue w/ the retard? Thank you.

Regarding my comment about being at the right place at the right time. Let's evaluate. She's stranded and NEEDS a ride. You happen to be there and OFFER. Right PLACE at RIGHT time. Let's put aside the 'right place at right time' context. Let's just look at the law of averages in general. You approached (in your own words) upwards of 100 ladies in that weekend. Ironclad potential lays = 1. So you had a 1/100 percentage = 1%. That's just the law of averages my friend. Besides the fact that you approached, you have no real idea whether anything else you contributed really effected anything. You could've probably just drove her home completely quiet and would've still gotten laid.

If Michael Jordan came to me and said, "Hey, I took 100 shots at the basket today, and I had ONE go in.. this NEW training technique I'm using REALLY works! ".

I would say back to him, "Ooooooooookay. Come back when you tried your best and give me the REAL results at that time. 1/100 isn't anything to even discuss at this point. You might've gotten that 1 shot in by pure chance anyhow. "

And I know you're going to tell me that YOU rejected the 99 other ladies. That's baloney and we all know it.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vectorz
You're taking all of this the wrong way. I'm just using info that you gave me. And also, lighten up. True confidence comes w/ out having to lash out at every comment made. Re-read your posts and see how completely insecure you are about the entire thing. If you're so sure of it all, why are you so damned defensive?
You are right, I have been VERY defensive. However, it's out of frustration more than it is insecurity.

I did take your suggestion and re-read my posts. And Nnnnnnope, I don't sound insecure, I sound pissed off and I sound frustrated from having been misunderstood and attacked. However, I can see why YOU may think I sound insecure because your posts demonstrate that your eye for interpersonal interactions and your ability to correctly percieve situations are both extremely deficient.

Most of what I see myself doing in my posts is pointing out that people are talking my words out of context to be used against me and that others are scrutiniing situations too much for someone who I KNOW has not been in a similar one judging by the way he is writing about my situation. These are frustrating things to see and they DO make me angry. Probably MUCH more angry than is worth my energy. But that doesn't come from insecurity.

Besides the fact that you approached, you have no real idea whether anything else you contributed really effected anything. You could've probably just drove her home completely quiet and would've still gotten laid.
Thanks for demonstrating once again your total lack of understanding of this kind of situation. Drive her home completely quiet and still gotten laid? Dude, she would have thought I was some kind of serial killer. Also, here I have her on the phone recounting MEMORIES of things that were said and done in that car ride and how cool it was.

Also, what lay CAN'T vectorz say this about? Any guy who has laid any girl was GOING to get laid anyway and nothing he did made any difference. Get real, dude.

And I know you're going to tell me that YOU rejected the 99 other ladies. That's baloney and we all know it.
I never said I rejected anyone. You frame about this rejection thing is all wrong. Nobody is rejecting anyone. The idea is to build rapport to where there is mutual intent of sex (or future contact or whatever else you are going for). Nobody needs to reject anyone if you are smooth.

This idea of either there having to be a rejection or a lay is frame that casts you entirely as the pursuer and the woman entirely as the persued. Here you guys are thinking that you are exposing me as some kind of fraud when the way of thinking that YOU are encouraging is what is going to keep guys from getting laid.

BTW, vectorz. I am just curious why you didn't express these views of my FR on mASF. I am sure many people would have been happy to discuss it with you. In fact why don't you go start a new thread over there about why my game sucks and why this was a shoddy lay. Do it. Seriously there is a WHOLE NEWSGROUP full of guys over there misled into thinking PDX has some game. You need to show them the flaws in their thinking. Come on, bro, you are the man to do this.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

-PDX

Last edited:

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing, vectorz...

There is this guy posting on mASF, he probably has no real game though his name, gee, what is it? It is......TOKYOPUA!!!

Yeah, well, he just replied to my comments on his Korea LR and he told me that he was very impressed that I was able to work that kind of game in such an exhausted state and that was a very well-executed lay. But don't listen to TOKYOPUA, what does HE know? :)

-PDX

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, I have been VERY defensive. However, it's out of frustration more than it is insecurity.

I did take your suggestion and re-read my posts. And Nnnnnnope, I don't sound insecure, I sound pissed off and I sound frustrated ...
What exactly do you think insecurity is made of, if not frustration and anger? LOL. You just listed the two components of insecurity yet you say you're not... ok.

And 2nd of all, I personally was not attacking your game - 2nd perfect signal of insecurity. Self incrimination? I was attacking the fact that you're saying that the techniques used are powerful, yet when trying to correlate it with #'s, it didn't make any sense. I'm NOT EVEN attacking the methods itself , because I have YET to try them! EXPLICITY, I'm ONLY ATTACKING the fact that you CLAIM all hail to the techniques with INSIGNIFICANT PROOF. I'm going to try to explain it again in lamens terms. And try to be open minded, and get the defensive insecurity out of your system for once and think about this.

A scientist conducts a test to see if this new type of cheese will attract mice. He tests the cheese on 100 different mice. ONE mouse catches ON!!! HE yells, "EUREKA!! I have DONE IT! I have found the ULTIMATE CHEESE THAT ATTRACTS MICE!". See the stupidity in that logic? Now go re-read yours. It is VERY POSSIBLE that this cheese is good sh1t, however, the experiment's conclusions are illogical and stupid in presentation. I would tell the 'scientist' to not conclude anything from his given experiment because a 1/100 ratio is jack squat.

End of discussion. Nobody's attacking your game, so stop w/ the insecurity. If anything, I'm only attacking your logic.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Quite a debate, huh? Let me put aside the box of popcorn I've been munching on while I watch the DJ fur fly every which way to make an observation.

SexPDX: I read and absorbed as much as I could of your post, and then immediately field tested it last night during a first meeting with a 9-plus HB doctor I met on the 'net .

I must say that it added value to my overall DJ approach. There was beaucoup two-way kino, powerful eye contact and positive intensity during the entire meeting. A good time was had by all.

Did I f**k close her? Not yet. Have I deeply aroused her interest? Definitely. It was a great start toward bigger and better things in the very near future.

Do I think your advice as originally proffered by Juggler is the be all and end all? No. Has it worked well within the framework of my overall approach? So far, yes.

To me, the whole point of what I glean from this and other forums, books, etc., is to indentify common threads of wisdom between various techniques and then test and integrate what works for me into my "game."

So, to all you guys who have gone out of your way to immediately diss and discredit SexPDX's suggestions and observations, why not spend the same amount of energy actually testing the stuff in the field?

I can't guarantee anything, but it might help your approach like it has mine. Even if it doesn't, don't knock it if it's working for someone else.

I'll finish my popcorn now.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't pro or con to the whole "technique" of this FR. I just want to comment on a sentiment I found particularly interesting. That's the whole idea of going out on the street (or in a "quasi-street setting" :rolleyes: ) finding a girl, and then proceeding directly to f*cking... do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Irrespective of how much "game" such a "feat" might or might not require, I would like to submit that this is a tremendously awful idea. A lot of guys could have sex with some girl directly off the street. These girls are frequently referred to as "whores" or "prostitutes" if they charge for it, and "sluts" or "tramps" if they do it for free. Either way, not really something to write home about. Holy sh*t, have some discrimination.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
This isn't pro or con to the whole "technique" of this FR. I just want to comment on a sentiment I found particularly interesting. That's the whole idea of going out on the street (or in a "quasi-street setting" :rolleyes: ) finding a girl, and then proceeding directly to f*cking... do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Irrespective of how much "game" such a "feat" might or might not require, I would like to submit that this is a tremendously awful idea. A lot of guys could have sex with some girl directly off the street. These girls are frequently referred to as "whores" or "prostitutes" if they charge for it, and "sluts" or "tramps" if they do it for free. Either way, not really something to write home about. Holy sh*t, have some discrimination.
Gio, you've made some good contributions here. But you have to understand that you are out of your element on this one. You too have never done this, yet you are commenting on it as if you knew all about it. The fact is you have never even SEEN a REAL seduction take place in this venue. If the girl were a tramp or a slut it would take little game. That's not a seduction.

The woman I seduced is BEAUTIFUL, is a great mother of two children (both of whom I met), has high self-esteem and is in school to be a dentist. A real seduction was required here for me to have sex with her because of who she is. In spite of all your good contributions to this forum you have made this comment which demonstrates you have never seen a REAL fast seduction take place under ANY method.

To take this any further would be to suggest that all the women toecutter, TokyoPUA and Juggler have ever met and seduced on the street are sluts or tramps. Hopefully I don't have to explain to you how ridiculous it would be to suggest THAT or if I do then you have some serious RTFM to do.

It's hilarious how on this board, people who have never done this are criticising my lay while over at mASF the GOD of street PU (TokyoPUA) is patting me on the back for having done a damn good job.

Is it lost on you that I got a lay with Juggler Method the SAME WEEKEND as I learned it??? Tell me ONE OTHER person in the history of the community who has done this. Name ONE! Juggler Method is not an easy get laid kit, dude.

-PDX

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
My question is simple. Why is most everyone, especially you sexpd, spending soooooo much time and concern and thought on women? I mean if the women knew how much time and effort you guys were actually putting into this, youd never get laid because they would think you are psycho. They are just women for Gods sake. When you start to put so much time and effort into them, you develop obsession and your game only suffers. My advice? Go out, be your self, dont supplicate, be ****y funny but gracious, and let things fall where they may. To put this much energy into women is just ridiculous imo, go out and have fun, but dont obsess.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio, you've made some good contributions here. But you have to understand that you are out of your element on this one. You too have never done this, yet you are commenting on it as if you knew all about it. The fact is you have never even SEEN a REAL seduction take place in this venue. If the girl were a tramp or a slut it would take little game. That's not a seduction.

The woman I seduced is BEAUTIFUL, is a great mother of two children (both of whom I met), has high self-esteem and is in school to be a dentist. A real seduction was required here for me to have sex with her because of who she is.

Ack, I'm going to have to make another comment here.. this is too much. Ok. Let's review the facts. She's beautiful, yes.. but does that mean she can't be a slut?-- No. She's a mother of TWO whom you JUST met, and she slept w/ you (COMPLETE STRANGER FROM OUT OF TOWN ) while her two children are just in the other room. And you say she's a GOOD MOM?! HA! Brilliant! And she's in SCHOOL TO BE A DENTIST?! HAha.. I know lots of strippers that are IN SCHOOL TO BE DENTISTS.. so what? They're sluts. And high self esteem? Same argument. I know strippers with high self esteem but they're still sluts. You deduced that she's NOT a slut from WHAT again? If I had EVER found out that my EX took in a COMPLETE stranger that SHE HAD JUST MET to SPEND THE NIGHT at HER HOUSE with MY TWO CHILDREN sleeping in the NEXT ROOM, I would fvcking FLIP! I would take her back to court and I'm 100% sure the court would take the kids away from her and grant me complete custody. Talk about child endangerment. And it was worth it to her to put her children at risk to get a one night fvck? That's not slutty at all. You're right.

To take this any further would be to suggest that all the women toecutter, TokyoPUA and Juggler have ever met and seduced on the street are sluts or tramps. Hopefully I don't have to explain to you how ridiculous it would be to suggest THAT or if I do then you have some serious RTFM to do.

Noo.. I believe it's YOU who have to re-read the bible. I met TOkyoPUA in person, and I read the mASF forums ALL THE TIME. I'm sure they'll agree any woman that sleeps w/ you on the first meeting (especially the ones w/ children sleeping in the next room) are sluts. However, the part they'll debate or not is WHETHER SLUTS OR GOOD OR NOT. The general mASF consensus is that it's okay for women to be sluts. Which is good for our game. However, I'm also sure these guys will tell you that they'd never be in a LTR w/ a slut (woman that slept w/ them on 1st meeting). You need to get your stories straight.

It's hilarious how on this board, people who have never done this are criticising my lay while over at mASF the GOD of street PU (TokyoPUA) is patting me on the back for having done a damn good job.

Is it lost on you that I got a lay with Juggler Method the SAME WEEKEND as I learned it??? Tell me ONE OTHER person in the history of the community who has done this. Name ONE! Juggler Method is not an easy get laid kit, dude.

-PDX

Ok, here we go back again to my original discussion. Why are you claiming bragging rights on something that isn't conclusive at all? I give you props for getting laid, that's awesome no matter what! HOWEVER and BIG "HOWEVER".. you can't draw a conclusion that it was due to skill WHATSOEVER. We now (and I'm sure most people will conclude WITH me) that the lady is a SLUT and she was HORNY! PLUS you sarged 100 of women that weekend.. that's JUST the LAW of AVERAGES, my friend. ANd I REALIZE that it was the SAME weekend but it's a NUMBERS game! NOT a time period game! If I sarge 100 women in 1 week, vs 100 women in one weekend, the law of averages will get me the same result! So who cares if it was the same weekend. Bottom line is --- it took you 100 sarges to get laid. You can't conclude that was based on ANY skill whatsoever. Don't get me wrong. It MIGHT HAVE!! BUT WE CAN'T TELL BECAUSE LOOK AT THAT SILLY RATIO!!! 1/100 means JACK SQUAT!

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really too bad that this thread got cluttered with attacks on SexPDX's game (lies?) which would have been better off in a thread in the "Anything Else" forum. I'd love to see discussions on how the techniques that SexPDX posted could be used in other situations (ie for dating purposes).

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Hey SexPDX, Great report!

Always admired your drive to learn and share. I understand why EW and vectorz' sabotage of this thread has frustrated you. I, myself, was frustrated too, having to weed out the useful information from the trash.

If you don't mind me giving you some advice:

STOP giving these trolls food to feed off of (even though I know it's natural to want to defend your standpoint), and give us (the people that count, who read and appreciate your contributions) more of your time writing about your solutions rather than giving it to these AFCs who want to focus all their efforts on the problems instead.

Cheers!

!GG!

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
It's really too bad that this thread got cluttered with attacks on SexPDX's game (lies?) which would have been better off in a thread in the "Anything Else" forum. I'd love to see discussions on how the techniques that SexPDX posted could be used in other situations (ie for dating purposes).
You can use the conversational advice about threading and amplification in all conversations. Since dating really isn't my topic (at least not right now) I will leave that to you guys.

Originally posted by George Gordon

If you don't mind me giving you some advice:

STOP giving these trolls food to feed off of (even though I know it's natural to want to defend your standpoint), and give us (the people that count, who read and appreciate your contributions) more of your time writing about your solutions rather than giving it to these AFCs who want to focus all their efforts on the problems instead.
Excellent advice, George.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can use the conversational advice about threading and amplification in all conversations.
Could you clarify what you mean by threading and amplification?

Thanks,

TS

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PDX,
I had written a post telling you that all of this sounds pathetic, and that anyone could score with a two-bit ho, but it didn't post.
Here's the idea though.
Even hot chicks can still be skanks. If this chick slept with you after just meeting you than she is indeed a skanky ho.