Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Juggler Workshop Review & Lay Report (VERY LONG)

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't some people read. He took a workshop to learn Juggler's Method of seduction. His end goal was to learn the method. That's it! He is presenting the possibilities to pique your interest in "maybe" wanting to learn a different style. This wasn't a report to show his success/failure rate. It is about what he learned. Wake the f*ck up people.

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sire
I personally think that alot of PUA's are successful because of there natural charisma and confidence when they are picking up women. I don't think SS really has anything to do with their success.

I don't have a problem here either and I don't use SS. It just takes a different approach. I used to live in NY, and and my game was strong there. In Atlanta its a completly different ballgame and I had to adjust my game greatly to adapt to this place. Alot of things I used to do with success in NY doesn't work for sh!t down here. You have to have a completly different attitude and approach here and it takes living down here to see what I mean.
Exactly. I don't see why you keep saying SS.... this thread has nothing to do with SS. When I say PUA, I do not mean SS. Juggler is not an SSer.

Sire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drew
Exactly. I don't see why you keep saying SS.... this thread has nothing to do with SS. When I say PUA, I do not mean SS. Juggler is not an SSer.
I thought you were refering to a PUA that uses SS becuase you were commenting on my previous post. I know Gunwitch and Mystery are not SS either.

I made my first comment about SS not working only because I know that PDX was very into SS techniques and he made it sound like he still incorporates them in his game.

I just have a different approach that I am still developing on my own and would be more than happy to share what I've learned with who ever is interested. It's hard to explaine becuase it's more spur of the moment and comes along naturally so there's no specific method that I use.

I focus on my game and try not to read into to many others because I'm trying to develop my own style of pick ups, and I personally think that's the best way to learn.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vectorz, I highly doubt that SexPDX is doing this just to get laid. From what I've read, he enjoys the challenge of trying to get the women to pursue him rather than him doing the pursuiting. In this respect, he can reject the women if he chooses to instead of it being the other way around. It puts him in complete and total control.

Also, I'd like to point out that with one of the methods that he wrote about - displaying that he enjoys talking to all kinds of people before sarging a chick who is in the vicinity will cut down the chance of her thinking that you're just picking her up. She would instead view him as a person that enjoys wholesome conversation much more.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
Vectorz, I highly doubt that SexPDX is doing this just to get laid. From what I've read, he enjoys the challenge of trying to get the women to pursue him rather than him doing the pursuiting. In this respect, he can reject the women if he chooses to instead of it being the other way around. It puts him in complete and total control.

Also, I'd like to point out that with one of the methods that he wrote about - displaying that he enjoys talking to all kinds of people before sarging a chick who is in the vicinity will cut down the chance of her thinking that you're just picking her up. She would instead view him as a person that enjoys wholesome conversation much more.
Pretty narcissistic to say that every single one of these ladies were rejected by HIM and not the other way around. I'm sure he rejected SOME. And I'm sure SOME rejected HIM. But to claim 100% non-rejection rate is baloney.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ELITE_WOMANIZER_II
sex pdx also wrote this:

"Never got REJECTED. You don't get this method entirely. The idea is to build rapport and attraction to where SHE is sarging YOU. If you can do that, there is no rejection."

But yet, I look back at an eirlier post by sexPDX, and he admits to one rejection from a girl, and he admits he got rejected hard.
Oh my god! You are the biggest dunce this forum has ever seen (and THAT is saying a lot).

Yes, I did say I got rejected hard. That was when I changed up and was then using GUNWITCH METHOD. Not Juggler, GUNWITCH. Gunwitch is a method under which you WILL get rejected. Either that or an immediate lay if you are doing it right. Where you are quoting me NOW is where I was trying to clarify Juggler's apporach to vectorz!

Are you SO intent on slamming me that any regard for honest debate goes out the window??? Are you so POWERFULLY DESPARATE to cast me in a negative light that I must be COMPLETLELY and EXPLICITLY guarded in my language lest ANYTHING I say be taken TOTALLY out of context in such a laughably pathetic attempt to use it against me as THIS???

Come on, dude. Re-read this whole thread. Read the materials I directed people to and just LAUGH with me at the absurdity of what you have written here. That's all that can be done at this point.

Since it is clear that my critics are SO DESPARATE to use ANYTHING they can against me no matter how weak and puerile it may be to do so, I have no desire to continue posting in this thread because it's clear that I have won this debate. That is, I have won inasmuch as it is POSSIBLE to win a debate with a complete retard who is willing to misinterpret anything that is said and change premises to accomodate the desparation of his position in the argument.

I have just done some thinking about WHY I have spent so much time over the last couple days repsponding to things said in this thread. When I post something, I DO feel obligated to defend it, we all do. I think that is pretty normal. And I would be more happy to be doing this if it were an intelligent discussion about the techniques than this LAME ASS NONSENSE.

Fun disscussion, guys. See you later.

-PDX

Last edited:

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thissucks003
Can't some people read. He took a workshop to learn Juggler's Method of seduction. His end goal was to learn the method. That's it! He is presenting the possibilities to pique your interest in "maybe" wanting to learn a different style. This wasn't a report to show his success/failure rate. It is about what he learned. Wake the f*ck up people.
I agree with you.

Why would anyone who paid $400 bucks for only two days want to sarge the first few chicks he sees and lay them thus wasting the whole two days. There is a limit to how many chicks you can **** in one day and he was trying to see how effective this Juggler system is.

You can't see how effective a system is unless you try it out many many times. Obviously he couldn't take it all the way to the end (to lay every chick) due to time constraints etc, but I'm sure he'd have a good idea whether what he did would translate into a lay. It's parts like that where you should take his word for it.

He has credibility coz of the other posts his made. Besides, it'd be a pain in the ass to make stories up anyway, and he wouldn't have typed all of that out unless he was confident that something good was in the system.

I can understand what some of you are saying about success rates and all that but that isn't really applicable in this situation because he wasn't trying to **** every chick he saw.

He was instead trying to see if he could **** every chick he was initially interested in without actually ****ing them. (as i understand it) And he would be able to gauge that better than most coz of prior exp...do a search of the DJ forums...or look on mASF.

If you guys are really really serious about the success rate thing, then what you need to do is ask him what sort of actual proportion of lays he gets over the next month using only the Juggler system, compared to the number of rejections. Also, comparing and constrasting those rejections in relation to what he was doing before using the Juggler method.

I think we need to keep the peace in these forums :)

If someone has something constructive to contribute, why not work and see what those techniques are instead of trying to find a flaw in everything.

Not every technique is fool proof and it should go without saying that one can't expect to lay every chick he sees based on a few techniques his read about. You got to be there in the field testing this stuff out for yourself so that YOU can gauge for yourself if said technique is effective for you.

Isn't the whole point of DJism, SS, PUA and all of those things, to weed out the chicks who'll only waste your time and get with the chicks who are going to be 'into' you? Well, if that is the case, why the hell are some of you SO damn interested in success rates?

All people are different. If you read a technique and say it's BS..well that's up to you. But if someone else reads that same technique and makes it work for them, is that technique still BS?--I don't think so.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pulsar
I agree with you.

Why would anyone who paid $400 bucks for only two days want to sarge the first few chicks he sees and lay them thus wasting the whole two days. There is a limit to how many chicks you can **** in one day and he was trying to see how effective this Juggler system is.
I'm sure SexPDX will also agree that you're just assuming way too much. If he had potential lays that were ironclad, I'm sure he would've been just as excited as his airport lay. Even though, if you think about it, the airport lay was just about being at the right place at the right time.

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this post valuable to say the least. I am not familiar with Juggler and I am not experienced enough to give you my decisive opinion of the techniques discussed, but reading over Nick's posts and the ensuing thread, things came to mind.

1. PDX has some balls to be out there, approaching all of these women. I have no fear approaching women (that's about as much credit as I'll give myself) but I have never spent an entire weekend like he did, on a pick-up cruisade. I mean, he hit all sorts of locations, everything from bookstores to coffee shops to dance clubs. That takes guts. I sometimes wish that everyone who posts here would at least have made an effort to approach oh, let's say... a handful of girls at each of these type locations before regarding themselves pick up allstars and hammering on people who DO have the will to approach and share their observations with us.

2. Someone said this post should go in "the bible." I think this is one of the best threads I have read in a long time but frankly, I'm tired of the bible... too much clutter in there and times change. Instead of collecting the posts that don't suck in one file and refering to it from time to time, why don't we all work to improve our skills and deliver quality posts like this. That's what this board was about when I got here.

3. Some people keep bringing up success rates, as in "What percentage of women you approach give you a kiss?... go to bed with you?... flat out refuse to talk to you? etc." In a way, I think this sort of information can be valuable but only for the right reason.

Here it is: it would be helpful to determine a reasonable success rate for different types of situations and encounters. A lot of people will tell ya to expect that eight out of ten women you approach will not be interested in you the least bit. So, you go to a shop or club and start talking. The first five girls blow you off, don't feel so bad. You blow through seventeen girls and zero rapport with any of them... okay, time to see what gives.

Catch my drift?

Sadly, I think the people mentioning "success rates" have no interest in this and are just trynna attack the poster. Probably cuz they have no game and sit at home with nothing better to do. I like the thing about the retard cave... put a funny picture in my head.

Since this post aint about success rates, I'll move on.

One last thing about rates and percentages (I promise ya). Looks, status, proof, and more will matter somewhat here. Brad Pitt is gonna spark more interest on looks and celebrity status alone than you will with your DJ charm and Jedi mind tricks. So would you expect your "success rate" to match his? A tall guy is gonna stand out more in a club than a short guy and probably have an advantage of sparking interest. A smart guy will probably fare better in a bookstore than a dumbass. So quit buggin Nick and others for rates, ratios, and percentages... you're comparing apples and oranges.

That's all for now. Great post.

DWK

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vectorz
Even though, if you think about it, the airport lay was just about being at the right place at the right time.
I think you're cutting out the work PDX had to do in order to score. Things didn't happen automatically. It sounds like you're saying you or I or anyone on this forum could have jumped into the scenario and taken over for him. I guess we'll never get to test that, but he worked for this one.

It also seems like the Juggler method teaches you to LOOK for opportunities instead of drooling over a chick and then working up the balls to approach her. You take immediate advantage of your opportunity to work with the material you're supplied with, even if you end up addressing an ug or a dude. It builds a winning mind frame... so let's see how this applies to the airport pu. PDX sees lone woman with scarf. He went with the scarf. He didn't pass her up and look for an even nicer woman. Hell, he seemed reluctant to throw her a seven at first. But he took the opportunity to work with the scarf and found that she was more than a seven... and about twelve hours later... !close.

I give him a lot of credit. I don't believe it was right place right time.

DWK

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't going to look here anymore but I got an IM saying "you got to see what vectorz wrote", so here I am again.

Uh...hi, vectorz. I actually gave you credit for something earlier in this thread, I said that there was a little ligitimacy regarding your confusion about what you thought was "qualifying". I am surprised at this latest reply, however.

Originally posted by vectorz
Even though, if you think about it, the airport lay was just about being at the right place at the right time.
Anyone who would make such a comment has NEVER !closed a quasi-street venue PU in his life and therefore is not in a position to even comment on this. Vectorz, have you EVER taken a girl home (her place or yours, either one) DIRECTLY from the street or some other street-like venue (such as an outdoor airport concourse)? I am not talking about "let's go inside for some hot choclate" and THEN you take her home nor am I talking about "I am going down to X, Y and Z store down the street, come along why dotcha" THEN you take her home (not to say there is anything wrong with the last two). I am talking about from the outside pavement (not having interacted with her anywhere else so far) to car/bus/train to her house or yours. Have you done it?

You don't even need to answer. IF you actually HAVE then the only possible explanation for writing what you just did is that you were on some dangerously high-grade hallucinogens when you wrote it.

You have no real world frame of reference for what the hell you are talking about. Admit it, you don't. So don't post about it.

You don't know what myself and a few others in this thread know about this woman, but suffice to say that intelligent, high self-esteem, attractive chicks DO NOT get into a car at the airport (whether they need a ride or not) with a PUA they just met unless they perceive him as a man of integrity and genuine intent. It just doesn't happen. I AM such a man. I was not able to see very well what she looked like when I approached her (which was from behind until I got a physical break) and I ESPECIALLY had no idea what kind of body was under that long coat. I just wanted to talk about her scarf. I am a genuine guy, dude. I am not some no-game havin wannabe who thinks that a PUA is a poonhound ready to fvck anything he looks at.

I talked to this woman on the phone last night. I listened to her for about 10 solid minutes about what she would do to me in bed that night if I was not 3 hours away. Before that she was telling me how tight my game was. She told me how I captivated her so much with every move I made and word I said that she was convinced I was some kind of Broadway actor who was concealing his idenity. She talked about how the things I said and did romantacised the entire encounter.

You can even tell this sh1t from some of the things I wrote in this post. Come on, dude. This was a dramatic seduction. This isn't some AFC giving a girl a ride home who ends up giving him some sort of low self-esteem chick pity-fvck out of some vague feeling of obligation. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!

Grow up, dude. And stop talking out your ass about situations I KNOW you haven't been in.

-PDX

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
One question:

What is SOI?

BTW nice post
Statement of Intent.

Reaction score
PDX wrote:

"I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING"

he also said he was "such a man" refering to his PUA ability to get a girl to his house from the air port. (yeah, you are such a man, you did such a damn good job laying that one girl with the gunwitch strategy[sarcasm] lol). again, you have no credibility in saying you are a good PUA. cuzyour not, your AVERAGE skilled PUA. your no better than the average joe that posts on here. You just like to tell stories of your experiences, and alter the image of what your saying to make your self seem like a good PUA.

and well, its nice he made hose statements. But I have poven the fact over and over that PDX has no credibility in what he says. He deceivs the readers of this board by painting LR's of him doing a really good job, keeping the rejections he faced secret. He also avoids confronting things that I get on to him about (he still hasnt agreed to lay the tw girls he met at starbucks last night, nor has he confirmed if he got rejected by anyone at the starbucks room) its clear PDX lies, and keeps information from us. So why should I or anyone else beleive that he "know what he is doing"?. Why should I or anyneelse beleive what he says he is? I shouldnt, he lies alot, and that is all there is to it. so PDX, SHUT YOUR LYING B!TCH ASS THE FVCK UP!

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he also said he was "such a man" refering to his PUA ability to get a girl to his house from the air port.
Another example of you taking something that was said out of context.

Go back and read. What I said IN CONTEXT was...

Originally posted by SexPDX and taken out of conext by ELITE_WOMANIZER_II for the purposes of distortion:

You don't know what myself and a few others in this thread know about this woman, but suffice to say that intelligent, high self-esteem, attractive chicks DO NOT get into a car at the airport (whether they need a ride or not) with a PUA they just met unless they perceive him as a man of integrity and genuine intent. It just doesn't happen. I AM such a man.
It kind of sounds like I meant "I am a man of integrity and genuine intent" when I said "I am such a man", now doesn't it? "I am such a man" standing by itself has an entirely different meaning.

(yeah, you are such a man, you did such a damn good job laying that one girl with the gunwitch strategy[sarcasm] lol).
It was a good choice for the situation, which I will not describe so that it can be distorted by you. At least I am honest about the ONLY rejection I experienced.

He deceivs the readers of this board by painting LR's of him doing a really good job, keeping the rejections he faced secret
Someday when your skill level advances a little you will understand that if you get the girl to sarge YOU, then there is no rejection. How hard is this to understand? I don't get rejected because I know sex is going to happen if I choose to go for it. The gunwitch incident was an exception from my normal MO.

I don't go for numbers, numbers suck unless I have GREAT rapport going and I KNOW she is anticipating a call from me before she even gives me her friggin phone number. I don't get my jollies off on telling you guys how many phone numbers I got or lays for that matter.

-PDX

Mr. Fancy Pants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX

Your observations and reactions to the world make you human and THAT is why they are value. Oh...and just so you know this, if you don't have observations of the world you trust enough to express you may want to consider the possibility you have serious self-esteem issues that are affecting your quality of life in an adverse way, but the GOOD THING...is that it's easily and quickly corrected.
Hey SexPDX,

Thanks for the post. I learned a lot from reading it. What you mentioned above is what I think is my biggest weakness (and has been all my life). How can I go about correcting it quickly and easily?

I liked the idea of trying to not ask questions (since I ask way too many). I've been trying it this week and I think it has led to better conversations (not just with girls, but with guys too) but what else can I do to improve in this area?

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexPDX:

Ease up buddy, don't let other peoples doubt bother you, ignore it.

For those doubters/haters:

When I first started learning from this site and read a few FR's from guys like SexPDX and MOTU, I was impressed and never thought I could get to that level so quickly. But there was too much detail in the reports to doubt their validity.

Since then I have been working on my game (though not with the same intensity that SexPDX has) and have come to suprise myself of what I'm capable of. And my smoothness with women has come to be a stardard for myself, its no longer a suprise but a expectation.

Instead of critiquing FR's and doubting them, try to get out there and do a few yourself guy's (you know who you are) you will probably suprise yourself, that is until it becomes standard.

Good post SexPDX!

Mr. Mystery

swigue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DELETE "WOMANIZER"

Wasn't this guy banned?

Shouldn't he be so again?

Mods?