Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Journal - Your Game Is Weak

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while since I updated this, to be honest it's because not alot has actually happened in the past month.

I got a new job at a golf centre near me so I can save some money to go travelling later next year. Initially I thought it was a goldmine for women, until I found out that most of the staff are much younger than me, I'm only 22 haha but the girls working at this place are all 18 or younger. There's only a handful of girls my age, and of them all, only 2 are not my managers.

So instead of going for work colleagues I have been practising flirting with the guests at the club. My job is to basically chat to people, make sure they're comfortable and take their food and drink orders if they need anything. The jobs similar to a waiter, but different at the same time. I think it's good practice, especially for help with openers, and I do feel a bit more comfortable just striking up a conversation now, not that it was a problem before, now it's just easier.

One thing I am excited for is an event I have heard about for January, the golf club is part of a chain of clubs and every year head office rents out a club in London and the people from each of the venues across the country come together and party. Sounds like a blast.

I have been looking around on POF to get a few new women to talk to. So far I haven't had massive amounts of success, I've got a couple numbers, but no dates set up yet. Think I'll just keep at it for a bit and see what happens.

I've been more consistent with the gym lately as well, I'm back to going 3/4 times a week and it feels good. The only problem is that I am struggling to eat enough, I had a weight-gainer protein come in the post the start of the week, so hopefully that will help supplement what I already eat so that I can actually start putting on some muscle.

Thoughts as always are appreciated.

Gunner

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok things are looking a bit more rosy at the moment chaps.

Work has been going well, I've had alot more of a laugh with the people I work with and have gotten a bit more flirty with guests, as well as the few women at work who are around my age.

The other night a group of us went out (6 guys), but some of the girls we work with were out as well, they changed venue and got a taxi to come out with us which was pretty sweet.

I've had a gut feeling about one of the girls at work, she's 22 and a HB7. I get the vibe that she's interested. Caught her checking me out the other day when I came into work on my day off to play golf, the uniforms we have to wear are really baggy so I don't think people have seen that I've started to get a little something about me from hitting the gym, but in my own clothes my physique is a lot more noticeable, even though I'm still pretty small, I'm quite toned.

Anyway I thought this girl was fairly keen, and one of the guys I went out with said that when's she drunk she gets pretty loose. In my head I'm thinking fair enough, I'll give it a go. The girls turn up and immediately I can tell I was wrong, or at least I'm not top priority. She seemed more interested in my friend who also started at the job the same time as me. Realising this I had a chat with my mate who was keen on her and I told him to go for it. Long story short they ended up going back with each-other and a couple others to a house with a hot-tub but he told me nothing happened and I believe him.

The kicker is I saw her yesterday and I still get the feeling that she is interested in me. There's nothing stand out that I can put my finger on, just a bunch of little things. Every other part of me is telling me I'm wrong, except my gut. Not sure what to think here. For now I think I'm just going to back off. It's clear that she is more interested in my friend so I'll let him have his shot.

The only other highlight of the night was that at one point we got approached by two girls who wanted to get shots with us, three of us went to the bar with them. I wasn't selfish enough to push for something myself and again I let the other two guys have it. This one I was actually disappointed with myself for letting go and it made me realise how much of a pushover I've been letting myself be. I framed it like I wasn't interested to the others I was out with, but in my head I was cursing myself. That won't be happening again any time soon.

In other news I have a date tomorrow.

My first ever date.

It's a girl off of POF, she's not a worldie and I'm not really expecting anything to come from it, but I've decided I need to get some more experience so I've arranged to meet up with her, hopefully I haven't been catfished haha.

In terms of the gym I'm really motivated for it at the moment, except leg day, which kills the next day no matter how much protein I get in. The weight gainer protein I brought has been helping me get enough calories in, and I'm now eating a good three/four meals a day plus two or three servings of protein. An interesting thing I have realised is that in the past year I have put on no actual weight, but I am alot stronger now, and look bigger. Not too sure how that works to be honest.

And I've also started to keep a workout log to record my progress. Which I've found has made me more motivated to keep going.

Gunner

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
I'm actually wondering wether this chick wanted to be laid badly..... what do others think ?
That was my first thought too.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky, to be honest it doesn't matter all that much now. I haven't seen the girl since then and it was a few months ago now, but if I see similar behaviour from a girl in the future I will make a move, just so that we can avoid discussing whether she was interested or not haha.

Anyway I have a few updates.

First off my date.

I had to postpone it. Something came up with my family which meant I couldn't get out to where we were supposed to meet, I let her know as soon as I found out and she replied saying we should still meet up another time. I haven't replied yet, but I plan on holding her to that. With a bit of luck me flaking on her might have made her more interested.

Second I was completely right to back off the girl from work. My mate who she went home with has told me that things have started to heat up between them since then. They're trying to keep it on the quiet side. I suppose I'm not too disappointed, if anything I am a little relieved. I had reservations about attempting to start something with a co-worker, especially because she is my team leader. Now I don't have to worry about that because I'd never intentionally try to **** my mate over. The only thing that bugs me is that my gut seems to have been wrong about her liking me.

Besides this everything is quiet. I have noticed that since Saturday when we went out together I have been a lot more comfortable around work. I didn't feel tense around anyone before, but now I feel much looser. In that I've started cracking more jokes and giving off a more upbeat vibe and taking the mick out of people more. Generally just being a better me around the workplace.

I've got a party next week where I am meeting up with my old uni mates which I am really looking forward too. Two of us are driving up together and meeting everybody there, I haven't seen most of them in a couple months so it'll be good to catch up with them.

Gunner

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear your in a good working environment where theres lots of tail to game

the workplace is one of the easiest places to get laid in the world especially at a Christmas party ( guess what its December ) ;)

before i started working the old 9-5 grind i was in a big cafe , worked there for about 4 years there was tons of hot chicks both working there and coming into eat

this was the point where i think i built the foundations to the confidence and ability to relax around chicks i have now & without that experience i dont know what i would be doing now

milk it gunner , dont worry about age if shes legal thats all that matters flirt charm and pound

the works Christmas party also allows the removal of the “rating system” in other words it is quite possible for a guy of average looks to lay a worldie due to the good will atmosphere – again milk it

sounds like you got a real soft spot for this team leader ? .........im assuming the mate shes fvcking now is the same one that started working the same time as you huh ?

you gotta stop sliding aside for other guys bro friends or not , if you like her claim her fvck what everyone else thinks

in my group of mates its survival of the fittest you either sink or swim with chicks and everythings fair game until someone’s dipped her

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mate. I know that there's a small Christmas thing being planned but I can't remember the date haha. The real party though is in January that headoffice throws for everyone.

I agree, I feel more comfortable around women at the moment. I'm not overthinking things as much and just sort of letting everything flow.

Haha fair enough. I have been flirting with all the legal ones, but I haven't been milking it. have been keeping it light so far and not really pushing for anything.

I'm not sure it's so much a soft spot it's more like of everyone she's probably the one I rate most so it would have been nice to get her haha. And yea it's the same mate that started working the same time as me. I guess you win some you loose some, except I'm letting myself loose rather than fighting for the win.

Gunner

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Christmas has been and gone. I'm still exactly where I left off. I've gotten a lot more relaxed around work, and have realised that there's only one or two girls that I'm actually interested in, the team leader is not one of them. Yes she's hot and we get on quite well, but for some reason I'm just not into her, I guess it happens.

I went out recently with some old uni mates, it was a good laugh. Chatted to a bunch of women all of them were much older than me. I don't know if it was because it was a saturday, but there was virtually no-one my age out, everyone seemed to be late 20's/30's. Not that it mattered all that much. It was good practice to talk to random women again, at work there is always a reason to talk to the attractive women and they are open to me going over because it's a part of my job. On a night out there's the risk factor of immediately tanking, which I really enjoy.

There's not been too much else besides that. Because of Christmas I haven't hit the gym as hard the last week or so. I'm still motivated for it though, and have been trying to maintain the levels I've established over the past month or two in regards to nutrition.

New Years should be fairly quiet, it's just a house party with a bunch of mates. If anything comes of it that would be great, but I'm not expecting it too.

Really all my effort is going into work and saving money at the moment. I can't help but feel I'm in this transitional phase at this point in my life. I'm not ready to move on ('real life'), yet I'm not willing to go back to where I was (uni). I really want to go travelling, but a part of me just wants to sack it off and get a proper job, move into the city and kickstart my life. But I know that if I don't get out and see some of the world now that I never will, and it's not something I want to regret later on in life. It's also because I'm lazy and I can't be bothered to sort myself out and start preparing. I'm all about living in the moment, not in planning for the future. I'm trying to change this aspect of myself, but I haven't got there yet. If I have no direction or drive, I'm not going to accomplish what I know I can do if I apply myself.

Action chaps. Action is key.

Action is what I want to achieve.

Gunner

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a blast on New Years. Was just a bunch of friends getting pissed. There was only one girl that I didn't know who had been invited specifically to get with my friend. So knowing this I just let loose and had a good time with my mates. It felt really good to just be there and in the moment, not trying to impress anyone and having a laugh. Hopefully I will be able to see some of them again fairly soon. My uni mates want me to go back down at the end of January, but I know it will be really expensive, and if I'm going travelling I need to stop spending money so I think I'll give it a miss.

On top of this I have a couple nights planned out with the work lot, which will be a lot cheaper. First night out is next Thursday for one of the boys 18th birthday's. It should be a blast, most of the employee's over 18 are going. Second is the annual party with all the golf centres. Everyone is buzzing for it, but I still don't really know all that much about it, I do know, however, that everybody gets hammered.

On the women front, all is still quiet. I've just been chipping away at a couple of the girls from work. One girl a HB6 came back from uni for Christmas and New Year and we worked together a fair bit. I've got a gut instinct that she is keen. Only problem now is that she's gone back to uni. There is also a 'competition' for lack of a better word between three of us guys to get one of the 18 year old part timer's. It's been quite funny so far as we keep updating each other over the smallest of things, such as her touching one of us or giving out her number. It's all just a bit of fun, but it's a game I plan on winning. I feel I'm in a strong position as well because she see's me as some sort of authority figure, even though I have absolutely no authority over her. In her own words she said I help keep her calm when she stresses out, just by being around, I can't really see how this would hinder my chances. Couple this with some flirting and a couple jokey play names and I think I might be on to a winner. The only thing I'm unsure of is what to make my next step. I could just ask her out, or I could chill a week or so and then see if I can make something happen at this staff party.

Me and the gym fell out since the New Year, I got sloppy and didn't go for around 2 weeks. Fortunately it seems that it has worked as a great rest period, and the last couple of days I've been lifting more than I used to. Another good thing that came out of my trip down to see mates at New Year is that my friends have noticed that I've got a little bigger, specifically my chest and my arms. While it's nice to hear that my arms have got bigger, I was more happy about my chest being visibly bigger. Now I just need to keep the gym going and get some more results, I really want to hit my back and shoulders a little bit more.

Leg day still eludes me though. I know how important it is, but I play football 2 or 3 times a week and I just can't commit to doing leg day knowing how badly I ache afterwards, which in turn affects how I play. I have started doing a warm up on the treadmill before workout's now though running at roughly 80% of my sprint speed.

Finally I've also started stretching more after I work out to help improve my flexibility as I've realised it's completely rubbish at the moment.

Gunner

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here we go again.

So I went out for my mate's 18th birthday with some of the other boys from work the other night. I had a really good night. Unfortunately the birthday boy got too hammered and was kicked out of the pub we were pre-drinking at and then wasn't allowed into the club. Because of this most of the people we were out with decided not to go to the club and went home instead at around midnight/1 oclock. However me and two mates who live down the same road decided screw it, we are already here, we may as well go out anyway (it was a £30 taxi home).

We had one more pint in the pub during which time we decided it would be a great idea to swap phones and send a text to a random contact. I don't think we could have had a worse idea. The guy who took my phone messaged a girl I used to have a thing for and basically professed my love for her, my jealousy of her ex and me wanting to meet up with her to try and make something happen. She replied really seriously the next morning, basically saying she didn't think it was a good idea, to which I replied that I hadn't sent the text, that I also thought it was a bad idea, and was sorry if the text made her uneasy. I have had no reply since then.

Anyway, after we finished our pints and sent our texts we went to the club. We bumped into a couple different people that we knew while we where there. I thought we had hit jackpot city at one point as we ran into a girl who works with us who was out with two of her uni mates. 3 of them, 3 of us. Well I let the side down. My mates got on the other two and then I tried it on with the third.... and she completely parred me off. It was really weird. I just wasn't getting any vibe at all off of her, she was happy to dance with me, plenty of kino, but every-time I went for the kiss she pulled away. Fortunately the night didn't end there or I would have been a little disappointed.

So after a while my mates and I separated from these girls and went to get a drink. While there I struck up a conversation at the bar with a pretty fit girl, but it didn't go anywhere. She wasn't interested in really talking to me, but oh well, any practice is good practice.

Once we hit the dancefloor again one of my mates went straight back to the girl he had been getting on before, while myself and my other friend kept our distance and danced with some other girls. within a minute or two we are both grinding up against these 2 HB7's and things are looking rosy again. My mate starts getting with this new girl while I'm still dancing with my girl. We are getting pretty intimate and grinding pretty hard when she pulls back and tells me that she's sorry but she has a boyfriend. I smirked and said to her 'What are you sorry for, we're only having a little dance' and just kept cracking on. She smiled dropped it and we started grinding again. Seeing this as a green light to keep going I danced with her a little bit more before going in for the kiss. She kisses me back and we make out. Less than a minute later she pulls away, says sorry she has a boyfriend again, and literally runs away from me. I laughed.

Rest of the night nothing much happened until we left the club where I ran into the girl with the boyfriend again as both of our friends were still together. She apologised to me again for having a boyfriend, I told her not to worry about it, then after finding our other friend the three of us got a taxi home.

Next day at work I was given a new nickname, home-wrecker. I mean it's most definitely a joke, but I'm still not too sure what to make of it.

Anyway, the work piss-up is on Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to it.

Gunner