Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jophil. Must read especially for Master DJ's.

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
I certainly remember Jophil from when I used to post here 4 years ago under another s/n. I remember not agreeing with certain things he said (probably half the time, even), but nothing he ever said ever gave me a reason to think that he was anything less than a standup guy. May he rest in peace.

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
Returning to the board after a while and this is one of the first thing I see :(. I received some great advice from him, didn't listen and, of course, regretted it later.

Rest in peace, man.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing I could say that has not already been said far better by other posters in this thread. Jophil, you probably don't even remember responding to my topic because you literally helped so many people at SoSuave, but I just want to thank you so much.

You helped me three years ago in one of my weakest, most vulnerable, and, well, emasculated moments I've ever had with a woman, and your advice helped pick me up when I had been betrayed by someone I thought I loved. I will seriously, never, ever ****ing forget your generosity in passing on your wisdom - including one of the most profound quotes I've ever come across on this site, "Cheating starts long before the zippers get unzipped."

Even though I was not the most receptive to constructive criticism at the time just because of how hurt (and therefore overly defensive) I was at the situation, you continued to post in the thread despite my ignorance, you genuinely wanted to help, and you ended up helping me come to a lot of closure as a result. I never really thanked you until now, the topic kind of died and I never bothered to reach out to thank you, but your words still stay with me to this day. I cannot describe how much that means to me. You called yourself uncle jophil, and for a damn good reason, you were like an uncle to a lot of us here.

I'm drinking in your memory tonight, you've selflessly improved so many young mens' lives, I can only hope that I end up being half the man that you were when I'm 50.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Just returned to look around this site again as Ive been absent for a few months and Im greeted with this sad news.

personally I know next to nothing about Jophil, the one thing I will say is that when I saw a post/thread with his name on, I took notice.
Very sad news

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
R.I.P. Jophil

glad this was stickied.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update fellas. I never heard back from his girlfriend. If I do, I'll update you guys.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk, last year I lived in the same city as Jophil and he was the first guy to reach out his hand and help me when I turned to these forums for help with a cheating b*tch I'd been dating.

We had a great time comparing different nightspots on the Gold Coast and where the best places were to meet women.
I'm completely gutted he's gone. A true man among men. RIP.

Mouser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings Don Juans.
I joined this site today in order to access more posts by Jophil, specifically about cluster B women.
SS had a sincere, humble guru in Jophil. A truly fine human being. Intelligence in the wilds beyond compare. Every post held a gem of true wisdom.
I never met him but I will miss him.
Rest in peace good brother.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a stalker for a long time.. i blink in here every now and then, i like jo and his crazy post regarding his girl and the femnist counseller.

I literally LOLed and clapped regarding his way of telling her she has 4 vacancies instaed of three. i loved his humor.

RIP jo, i never knew u, but ur post renewed my mindset and made me a better man.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost been a year, and I'm just finding out. Sorry to bump this, but I had no clue until now. RIP Jop

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, sorry to hear about this so late. Jophil was the last person on this site couple years ago that I contacted regarding a situation and he gave me some solid advice that I, like a fool, backtracked on. But wouldn't you know it, ironically I came back now to read his last message to me and I kicked myself for not heeding his words back then.

Anyway, this is really sh!t news that I came across so late to. Jophil, you were a good and honest man. Amazing how we can be literally across the world from each other but knowing that there is a human being behind the words typed on the screen can make you feel closer to the person than you'd have thought.

I'm sure the following summarizes jophil well:

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practice resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life, to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms, and, if it proved to be mean, why then to get the whole and genuine meanness of it, and publish its meanness to the world; or if it were sublime, to know it by experience, and be able to give a true account of it in my next excursion." - Henry David Thoreau

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil will be proud from up there.

Recently, I used his insights on crazy women in the caring professions to teach someone in the family to save his failing marriage and completely turn it around.

Thanks again, Uncle Jophil!

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I can't believe this. I haven't been to this site in a couple of years and just decided to peek in and catch some posts from Jophil and I find this sticky. Out of all of the posts I have read on dating forums, Jophil's advice was the realest and very solid. The man really helped me out and gave me some great insight the last time I visited this site and I remembered him a lot for that. I just thought I would see what kind of wisdom he was dropping lately and came upon this sad news.

RIP...

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil is the man! Hopefully, he's among the angels, drunk as a monkey and passing along his wisdom for the ages.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil damn it.....
You just consider the greats to be immortal.
Someone that influenced my way of thinking, changed some opinions and taught me a lot.

jon 39

Reaction score
5string said:
I have been friends with Jophil for quite some time. We talked alot. He was even thinking of coming to see me this summer. I was contemplating the same.

I received a letter yesterday from his woman which informed me that he passed away 5/21/11. He had renal cancer for 11 yrs and lost a kidney. His cancer returned several weeks ago and spread literally eveywhere. He succumbed to it.

Not only a Master Don Juan, but a Master Human Being. I'll miss him. Raised a glass of Scotch in his honor last night.

When I am gone, release me, let me go. I have so many things to see and do. You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears, be happy we had so many years.
I gave you my love, you can only guess how much. You gave me happiness. I thank you for the love each of you has shown. But now it's time I travel alone.
So grieve for awhile if grieve you must. Then let your grief be comforted by trust. It's only for awhile that we must part. So bless the memories within you heart.
I won't be far away for life goes on. So if you need me, call me and I will come. Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near. If you listen with your heart, you'll hear all my love around you, soft and clear.
And then when you must come this way alone, I'll greet you with a smile and say, "welcome home".

Billy Brazil

Don Juan
Reaction score
He seemed like a great human. I will make his words mine when I need to depart for the other side. May your journey continue in glory Jophil!!