Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jeans in the summer.

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes because you be cooler and more stylish wearing shorts. Obviosuly when its raining or in the evening jeans would be okay, but during the day shorts probably be best. Depends on where you at.

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured. I've lived in Tenessee all my life, and alwyas been a loser wearing jeans. Moving to Texas helped as I started a new look, but its summer again and everytime I look at shorts I just don't look right in them. Any style suggestions?

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha..i never wear jeans...even at night..just not used tot hem...but im starting to this summer

i usually wear shorts

all i know is....girls don't like guys in capris...but i dont like capris either

I GOT IT...GENIUS IDEA

you like jeans but not shorts...but want to wear shorts

JEAN SHORTS....GENIUS..IM A REAL MAN OF GENIUS:yes:

buutttttt....i heard on some fashion show..that jean shorts are a no no...but i think that applies only when you're a little older cause i see lots of guys still wearing them...if there are guys where you live that wear em...sure...if there aren't, still why not? You're an individual so **** the rest of them...literally too =)

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many style of shorts. I probably dont like 80% of the style they come in. You just need to go shopping and find what you like, whether it be shorter or longer in length and number of pockets and sh1t. My preference is right at knee level when im standing and two pockets in front and two in back. I think it looks rediculious when you have 7 pockets that you will never need.

-stay away from jean shorts, i dont even know why they still sell them
-dark brown, brown, khaki, and plaid, are the best colors to look for. But be careful with plaid, its easy to get carried away with them.

Also try athletic shorts. I wear a waist size smaller than I should and it makes me look pretty athletic even though im outa shape.

*also make sure you are wearing the right kind of shoes to be wearing shorts. I have shoes that I wear with jeans and shoes I wear with shorts.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as I'm in the UK, jeans/trousers is an all year thing. Shorts are reserved for heatwaves, and even then only for real casual situations. Chinos and linen trousers are the way forward in the heat. Smart, stylish and still keep you cool.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
haha..i never wear jeans...even at night..just not used tot hem...but im starting to this summer

i usually wear shorts

all i know is....girls don't like guys in capris...but i dont like capris either

I GOT IT...GENIUS IDEA

you like jeans but not shorts...but want to wear shorts

JEAN SHORTS....GENIUS..IM A REAL MAN OF GENIUS:yes:

buutttttt....i heard on some fashion show..that jean shorts are a no no...but i think that applies only when you're a little older cause i see lots of guys still wearing them...if there are guys where you live that wear em...sure...if there aren't, still why not? You're an individual so **** the rest of them...literally too =)
I'm a style addict, and jean shorts don't look good with anything, unless you go for a country singer look. Its not about being an individual. Stay away from jean shorts.
And what are you talking about girls don't like capris? Hell of a lot better than athletic shorts...athletic shorts are practically never good in the way of style.
Jeans in the summer only fly on rainy/crap days
how i dress with jeans on rainy days: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/maddmurago/Style/2.jpg

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha jean shorts, please do not do that.

Just make sure you get a cool normal pair of shorts and wear them, trust me you don't look stupid and over a week you'll just get used to them and think you look cool or even normal in them lol.

Your just not used to it, trust me you look fine just try it for a week unless of course you are fat or have ugly legs lol

thebestthing

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the shoes too, I wouldn't mind a pair.

I know what you mean by certain shoes to go with shorts. What kind of shoes would those be? I noticed the shoes I have right now don't go to well with shorts.
I'm also taking a girl out on Thursday but it looks like I'll be stuck in jeans.
fvck :/

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saturos said:
I'm a style addict, and jean shorts don't look good with anything, unless you go for a country singer look. Its not about being an individual. Stay away from jean shorts.
And what are you talking about girls don't like capris? Hell of a lot better than athletic shorts...athletic shorts are practically never good in the way of style.
Jeans in the summer only fly on rainy/crap days
how i dress with jeans on rainy days: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/maddmurago/Style/2.jpg
You got some decent style. I like the shoes.

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
saturos-where did you learn how to do dress? books? Any particular ones for a newbie. Maybe you should make a thread about it and make it a sticky(just basics, unwritten rules like the jean thing, pointers for the casual look you got going). I as well as some others, would really appreciate it. :]

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends would stop hanging out with me if i started wearing that lol.

No offence but can't say i'd be seen in that, maybe it's just different where I'm from.

2nd layer shirt down so far, light jeans, but maybe i'd wear those shoes just to get a few laughs lol. Other then that just naaa.

Just putting my opinion out there

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj4halo said:
saturos-where did you learn how to do dress? books? Any particular ones for a newbie. Maybe you should make a thread about it and make it a sticky(just basics, unwritten rules like the jean thing, pointers for the casual look you got going). I as well as some others, would really appreciate it. :]
www.kinowear.com

I'm pretty sure he's a member.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate kinowear, they are dress really bad there, and look awful imo

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinowear is a pretty good site, they have a good sense of style and how to match clothes.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear jean shorts practically 24/7 haha. I'm sure there are other things that would look better but they're all-purpose and have never given me any trouble.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read all the stuff on kinowear...just don't take it too literally, as a lot of the members on kinowear dress a bit too overboard for my tastes.

FIT IS KING. You want the clothes to skim your body. This year was the first year i started caring about how i dressed. I used to have a rotation of bland shirts i wore every week. Even as the year has gone on, i'm still on very few shirts just because a lot of teh shirts i have bought are not good fits and i regret the buys.
High school chicks dig dress shirts too, if you can pull them off. I get complimented on how i dress all the time :D.
Also, expensive =/= good. One of my favorite stores is kohls. That place is awesome.

Damn i need a job.
Post pictures and i'll give you some pointers if you'd like.