Jeans in the summer.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
My friends would stop hanging out with me if i started wearing that lol.

No offence but can't say i'd be seen in that, maybe it's just different where I'm from.

2nd layer shirt down so far, light jeans, but maybe i'd wear those shoes just to get a few laughs lol. Other then that just naaa.

Just putting my opinion out there
I know where you are coming from, especially now with most guys wearing their nike's and high tops and stuff, most guys just sport their athletic shorts and stuffs. When i first started to dress like that i was nervous what people would think, but i didn't get as much **** as i expected. There are some guys who are like "what the fvck?" but there are just as many girls who compliment my dress, so i'll take it.
Plus im asian. That lets me get away with different dress without getting called a fag.

Haha but its all about confidence.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj4halo said:
saturos-where did you learn how to do dress? books? Any particular ones for a newbie. Maybe you should make a thread about it and make it a sticky(just basics, unwritten rules like the jean thing, pointers for the casual look you got going). I as well as some others, would really appreciate it. :]
You know, i made a thread a while back.
No one liked it D:

I'll dig it up