Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

asmokindeal

Reaction score
Re: Re: The very easiest approach in the world

Originally posted by vectorz
Working girls will give you anything to make you feel better so that you can come back and so that you can tip well. That is their goal, whether you do so or not.
No S**t Sherlock, did it really take you over 400 posts to figure that out? :eek:

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer, grow some more balls and approach more. Holy s-hit, i was diagnosed with social anxiety YEARS ago and If i can go out there and approach 3-4 girls a day, you can certainly do better then 10 approachs in 4 months or whatever the hell your tally is up to.

Not trying to discourage you, but either give it an honest effort or don't try at all.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
But should I start a seperate journal for warm approaches or just put them all here?
Dude stop ****ing *****ing on and post that **** here, **** you have more important things to worry about. NOW GO APPROACH :mad:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost did an approach yesterday but the girl was already going to her car so I thought it might be creepy to walk up to car and say something. I will be back at college today so I will definitely try and make a good effort.

white hype
I want to do the approaches to become more comfortable and experienced with approaches. But if I do meet someone nice out of it, it would be a bonus!

wee
I totally agree with the ****y+funny but I think approaching like that makes you come across like a jerk. I totally tease girls all the time when I talk to them, but I dont think its a good idea in a cold approach. They will just think you are an *******.

askmondial
Hooters huh? I've gotten strippers numbers and actually went out with one last night! Have you ever banged a hooters waitress? Im sure a lot of guys hit on them, how do they find you different to give you their number?

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer

wee
I totally agree with the ****y+funny but I think approaching like that makes you come across like a jerk. I totally tease girls all the time when I talk to them, but I dont think its a good idea in a cold approach. They will just think you are an *******.
Aight well I do it and it works. Even if they do think I'm a "jerk" they at least thing I'm a sexy jerk because they still like me. Whatever you do though just don't make it normal. Norm = boring.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The very easiest approach in the world

This is the mother of stupid ideas. Working girls will give you anything to make you feel better so that you can come back and so that you can tip well. That is their goal, whether you do so or not.
Originally posted by asmokindeal
No S**t Sherlock, did it really take you over 400 posts to figure that out? :eek:
Uhm... no. YOU were the 'sherlock' suggesting it. Hmm... you suffer from short term memory loss? Or just retardation? I'm betting both.

asmokindeal

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: The very easiest approach in the world

Originally posted by asmokindeal

Uhm... no. YOU were the 'sherlock' suggesting it. Hmm... you suffer from short term memory loss? Or just retardation? I'm betting both.
[/QUOTE]

Dude, what is with the attitude? In the few posts of yours that I have read you just bag on people. What is your deal?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two things....

One, thanks for the tip on Hooters. Except I am SERIOUSLY going to try fclosing a hooters girl straight after her shift. It's a good way to get in contact with some hot girls fast plus the food wasn't bad as of my last meal there. It never occured to me that this is a venue with mostly hot chics I could try closing.

Second, I don't know where our 100 approach man is it but if he makes it to St. Louis or Chicago, I'll match his approaches with one of my own. We could probably do 100 approaches each over the course of a weekend and have this done 'n over with :) My experience is a challenge like this forces one to easily do what seemed difficult before. It's worked very well for me even though I seem to close better when solo (and get approached more too).

asmokindeal

Reaction score
Re: two things....

Originally posted by everywomanshero
One, thanks for the tip on Hooters. Except I am SERIOUSLY going to try fclosing a hooters girl straight after her shift. It's a good way to get in contact with some hot girls fast plus the food wasn't bad as of my last meal there. It never occured to me that this is a venue with mostly hot chics I could try closing.
True Story:

I was hanging out with a friend at a cigar shop when I asked him what he was doing that night. I said that he was going to Hooters with his friend. I told him I knew 2 hooters waitresses (I go there regularly) at a specific store.

He knew the exact two same girls and was meeting them there. It was a crazy coincidence and he invited me along. When we got there the girls weren't there but they called him on his cell phone. They were going to another restaurant and they wanted us to meet them there.

We met them there about an hour later. The girls were there (a total of 3 hooters waitresses) and they ordered round after round of drinks and pizza for my 2 friends and myself. When the bill came the 3 girls paid the entire bill (over $300).

After that we drove over to their place to do more drinking (they bought all the booze). We were there untill about 1am. They wouldn't take a dime from us to pay for anything.

No hookup or anything but I did get to grab my favorite hooters waitress's ASS twice (my friend said "grab that ass" and she turned around and bent over a little). I got a big handfull.

I only knew these chicks from going in there and eating. If your going to go out to eat, might as well get to see some tits and ass too. Just don't fall for their act and give them a huge tip.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn no more approaches so far. I was at college the past 2 days but negative thoughts kept creeping in. I need to stop worrying about what the girls reaction is going to be and whether or not her boyfriend is going to start with me!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whether or not her boyfriend is going to start with me
Jayer--Go read Muttley's thread--he had an occurence where on of his targets was actually in a LTR, but didn't know it--it was handled very well--go read it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll also check it out. I have to remember to keep what white hype said in mind as well. If anything bad happens it should only be temporary.

I will get to 100, I promise. I will post every approach.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok saturday night went out with a few friends to celebrate a birthday and ended up going to this club.

There were 2 girls sitting at a table alone having a drink. Now I know you are going to say never buy a girl a drink! But I have gotten numbers like this before and honestly, buying a drink isn't a big deal. But yeah I guess you are right now that i think about it we probably shouldn't but it is a good conversation opener.

So anyway my friend and I approached the table and asked the girls if they wanted a drink. They said sure, and the one girl told my friend to sit down next to her and he did, so I got stuck sitting across the table. I still introduced myself to both girls and tried to talk to them when I could.

Well after a bit, I told my friend to go buy drinks. So he went to the bar, and I took his seat next to the girl. I started talking to her a little more, but at times it seemed as if we were both faced with akward pauses.

So anyway my friend came back and started talking to the other girl. I kinda didn't feel like talking to the girl I was talking to so I basically was like

Me: "Hey listen we're going to get going pretty soon, can I give you a call sometime"

her: "yeah sure"

So i wip out my cell phone and put her number in, kiss her on the cheek and then I left the room.

Problem is my friends stayed there at that table for at least another hour!

So I don't know if this made me look stupid or not, but i was in another room trying to find other chicks too approach.

I saw this other girl sitting down by the bathroom so I approached her.

me:"do you want to dance"
her: "Im wearing heals sorry :("
me: "i guess i learned something tonight"
her "whats that"
me: "you cant dance with heels"
her: (smiling) nope
me: "so whats your name"
her" (she said some name dont remember)
me: "where are you from"
her: "some local town nearby"
me: "can i ask you a question"
her: "sure"
me: "do you have a boyfriend"
her" "not really a boyfriend but i am seeing someone"
me: "im going to be leaving pretty soon but id like to talk to you more, can i get your number"
her: "the guy im seeing would probably get mad"
me "well thats your choice right???"
her: "let me get your number" (wips out cell phone)
me: "# # # # # # # , are you really going to call though (smiling)
her: "yeah I will"
me: "nice meeting you" we kiss each other on the cheek

Since i can't call the second approach a clear rejection, i won't factor it into the numbers.

Results
Approaches: 9
Numbers: 4

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Man you should have 400 approaches by now.

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
good work so far jayer. i think u still lack any real confidence though, and i think girls can smell your desperation. i know how hard approaching can be though. i think u are focussing more on the outcomes than the approach. just remember your goal, 100 approaches. go and have fun doing it, don't stress so much.

in that last approach i don't really understand why u left those 2 girls with your friend? u should of stayed and chatted. it would of been alot easier with your friend there, and yeh, it would of probably looked weird to the girls.

keep it up.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey that last post was better in the sense that you had the balls to approach some girls.
I'd recommend you look up the conversation section in the DJ Bible though - if you don't mind me saying, i get the impression that you left the girl who you were talking to at the table because you were running out of conversation rather than because you 'didn't feel like talking to her' - would you agree?
Same with the 2nd girl, try and listen to what she says and develop a convo from it rather than being in too much a hurry to ask your next question. For instance, when she says where she's from, that opens up a whole host of opportunities for more convo.
And maybe I'm a stingy git but i'd never buy 2 random girls a drink either, if they're sitting at a table then 'hey girls, mind if we join you?' is fine and at least if they turn out to be b!tches, it hasn't cost you anything.
It made me laugh actually, was reading in some mens magazine a few weeks ago that offering to buy a girl a drink is apparently the best chat up line because "95% of the time, it'll get a positive response"! Surely that 'positive response' is yes, they would like a free drink!!

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe numbers are what does it. He can make 100 approaches and still be as clueless as he is now if he doesn't try to figure out what works.

Here is an example of what you should have said: (each quote assumes that you carried out the conversation before the same as you did it)

me:"do you want to dance" -> "Let's dance"
her: "Im wearing heals sorry "
me: "i guess i learned something tonight" -> "Oh, you're scared you'll make a hole in the floor?"
her "whats that"
me: "you cant dance with heels -> "Women who can't dance wear heels"
her: (smiling) nope
me: "so whats your name" -> "Im ...., nice meeting you"
her" (she said some name dont remember)
me: "where are you from" -> "Are you from .../here/whatever"
her: "some local town nearby"
me: "can i ask you a question" -> Never ask if you can ask a question. I'd make some comment on the town instead.
her: "sure"
me: "do you have a boyfriend" -> "By the way, if I keep talking to you I'm not gonna get smashed by some 200kg gorila, am I?"
her" "not really a boyfriend but i am seeing someone"
me: "im going to be leaving pretty soon but id like to talk to you more, can i get your number" -> "oh, ****, I stayed too long, I have to go. Bye... ... .oh, by the way you seem interesting, write your number down so we can meet some time for coffee"
her: "the guy im seeing would probably get mad"
me "well thats your choice right???"-> "Oh, my, do these harems where girls are not allowed to see other men, receive phone calls ect. really exist? Well, now I've heard everything"
her: "let me get your number" (wips out cell phone)
me: "# # # # # # # , are you really going to call though (smiling) -> "Oh, I never give it. When I do girls go crazy calling and stalking me all the time and I can't get any rest."
her: "yeah I will"
me: "nice meeting you" we kiss each other on the cheek -> Well, nothing to do from here on except NOT kiss her on the cheek! It's pathetic.

All in all, grow some backbone, man. Approaching women is just a skill, not a life quest. If you let the people here walk over you or patronize you for not having it, you'll never develop the necessary confidence.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jayer pick your ****ing balls up man. Last Firday alone I did over 15 sets (started at 7pm ended at 2-3 am when I nearly got arrested lol). These were pretty good quality too (could have hooked up with ~3 hb4-6's but i chose not to) but I was out of town and was just going for ONS which was foiled when my friends got arrested.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE CONTENT IN YOUR SETS. JUST ****ING GO IN THEM.

You sit here are type what happened, which is fine, you get some good feedback, which is great, but you are letting it discourage you. You are thinking "**** I didn't do that right... man this is too much dam work... I am worrrying about the outcome... I am worrying about what my friends thought... I am worrying that those girls thought I was weird/lame for offering to buy them drinks then not doing anything. ETC ETC"

****ING STOP IT

Go out with the mentality I told you to go out with and thank me in 6 months. Just be an approaching machine. I don't care if you go up and say "Hi, how are you? I have to run but why don't you give me your number and we'll see what happens?" that is pretty weak but it doesn't even ****ing matter at this stage in the game.

What is the frame you go out with when you try to approach? It should be the learning frame (imo i think this is best for you right now). That is you treat everything as a learning experience and you associate learning new things as fun and exiciting. You get blown out? you learned what some girls will react to and how they react to it. You get a solid #? you realise it's pretty easy, it was fun, you feel good, it's not big deal, what you said works, youa re the man, etc etc

you go out with another frame (ie- ok I need to find a chick and at least get her number, i need to approach 4 hb 8's, I need to lay a girl, I need to look cool in front of my friends, etc. Those are fine when you are more advanced and you are already approaching like a madman. Right now quanity is key. You need to get comfortable appraoching anyone at all times otherwise you will be timid/nervous and your game will suffer big time. This is a direct result of lack of expereince, all you want now is the expereince of opening a set. After you say HI and engage in convo then what happens next is just a bonus

fear is lack of confidence. Lack of confidence comes from lack of experience.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the responses!

I am pressed for time now, but I want to update everyone on what has happend with each of girls I have gotten the number to.

I think its an interesting analysis.

Thanks for the replies every1. Tommorow Ill give you a real update.

I know I need to just approach, thats the truth, hopefully I will tommorow. I just need to do it!