Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I was thinking I should give an update on the numbers I have gotten and what has happend.

But first and foremost, out of the numbers I have gotten only of them I am going to actively work. It turned out that girl who I asked to dance at the club and later asked for her number only for her not to give it to me and ask for mine instead called me!

She called monday night and I talked to her for like 20 minutes. She said she was still seeing somebody but she mentioned he gets mad at her when she goes out but he can do what he pleases. I did end up getting her number that night, and I called her the next night and talked for a bout 20 mins also. I asked her if she wanted to have coffee she said sure, but to just call her on the weekend cause she didn't know where she would be. I am going to try and set this up.

But anyway this means

Approaches: 10
Numbers: 5

1st Number - Since the girl was 39 years old I decided not to call her. About 3 months later I was bored and drunk so I called, I told her who I was and she remembered me a little bit. She said she would call me back and never did. I was drunk again one night and I called her. She again said she couldnt talk and said she would call me back and never did. She then called back and told me not to call her anymore because I was just a young boy and she didnt see anything happening. She said "you you are so young plus you took a long time to call me, please dont call me anymore" I hung up on her

2nd Number - Called, left a message saying who I was and when I met her. She never called back. (She lived 2 hours away anyway)

3rd Number - Since I used the girl's cell phone to call my cell phone and the call never came through, I never got in touch with her :( This is just some of the bad luck you have to deal with along the way I guess.

4th Number - Called the stripper the next day, and she called me back. We started talking and she seemed nice but she was 36 years old and I knew I didn't want anything long term. I took her to dinner a few days later and she was really into me. I thought she had a great body but I wasnt feeling her face. She called me the next day and I never called her back. Wasn't interested.

5th Number - This is the girl I met at the club that at first wouldn't give me her number but took mine. She is seeing someone but i am talking to her. I am trying to set up a coffee date.

Thanks for all the advice. I know I need to get more ballsy. The funny thing is I saw that one girl I asked out on campus walking around with some big football player type. One of my biggest fears in approaching is that the girls boyfriend is going to start trouble with me.

White Hype, thanks for the support. I will make sure I approach to approach until I hit 100. Then maybe we can work on refining my game. I need to put myself out there more and stop psyching myself out.

Where is this Muttley's thread on how he dealt with the boyfriend?

Last edited:

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're so worried about violence why not just carry a gun? then you would have NO excuses... are you more afriad of the actual violence and getting hurt? or is there something else you are more afriad of? this is a very deep question fyi and a hard one to answer, so take your time

Let me tell you this, I don't make it a habbit to hit on girls with guys around them (I'm not completely comfortable with this) but I have done it a lot. I realised a long time ago that a lot of hot girls will be interacting with all kinds of people a lot of the time and I have to just deal with it. I usually try to be cool with the guys then ignore them or just ignore them completley. If they start to "pick" on me I just throw some AMOG blastes on them and try to ignore them. usually they are so taken back they don't say antyhing/walk away/have a weak comeback. If they do end up coming back strong and I can't hang, then I gladly walk away and LEARN From it. A guy able to tool another guy with words obviously has some skill, especailly if its a PUA like me ;)

anyway, if you word your words right NO guy will try to start sh1t unless he is willing to look like a compelte loser. But even then I'm not afraid. If I didn't want the conflict I'd just apologise, swallow my pride, and walk/run away (depending on the situation).

Take some martial arts classes if you are so worried. I took them and I almost WELOCME a fight b/c I want to try my skills out and I am very confident I could beat the sh1t out of almost anyone.... that and I'm a pretty big guy (6'2'' 205lbs 10% BF) so guys RARELY start trouble with me. But if they do I answer right back and 9/10 times they have backed down

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i definitely would like to take some self defense class. I took tae kwon do when I was younger but I don't think its the best art in a potential street fight.

I started boxing for a little bit but since I work a lot I didn't have time to really dedicate to it. I wish there was a mixed martial arts school I could join.

Anyway I know i haven't posted any results lately. I will start approaching soon and like I have been saying, I will hit my goal!

On the side, I have been talking to that one girl I gave my number too. I took her out on a few dates, but I am having trouble coming up with a move. I might be falling into the friends zone, so next time I take her out, if I get a chance, I'm trying something!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer, you haven't met your goal; either you stopped, or you quit posting. If you stopped, join us in Shezz's bootcamp. The first week has already started, but you can still manage. Come on man, don't quit. Keep it up, and Good luck.

edit: Sorry man, just saw the date that you last posted--but hey, what can it hurt to join us. We're all in this together.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
I will hit my goal!
No you won't your full of ****.
Either join a bootcamp and do the excersizes or shut up.

Grab life by the balls mang! You won't regret it :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to update this journal.

I did actually do an approach at a club 2 weeks ago.

Basically I got drunk started dancing on the dance floor

and end up grinding and making out with this young girl.

Afterwards she probably didnt expect it, but i asked for her # and since I didnt have my cell phone to put it in, she just called my cell phone. I called her the next day, and we have been talking on and off sparingly. She told me to go to another club but I decided not to. I then made plans to go to the movies with her, and like 15 minutes before I was supposed to leave and pick her up, she told me she didnt feel like going to the movies and rather watch football at her dorm but wanted to make plans for thursday (hey at least she was honest) (thursday is the night she always goes out drinking with her friends)

Anyway I just was bold and im'd her online saying me and my friends can pick her and her friends up after we drink in her dorm and go to a club. She hasn't messaged me back lol

I just want to hit it. I tried to the dating approach, so now I tried the hook up approach.

She is very young only 18, so obviously I dont expect anything ltr.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I know I havent posted any progress here lately but I just want to let you know of something I did last night...

I am not counting this as an approach because I didnt ask for her number.

I was leaving this bar and I saw this really hot girl dancing with her friends...... So I walked up to her, tapped her on the shoulder and said "whats your name"

She was like "Danielle" I then asked her "Do you have a boyfriend"

She said "No" and then just turned around and started dancing with her friends.

I didn't try anymore becasue I could read her body language that she wasn't interested.

Anyone have any advice on approaching girls dancing? Since I didnt feel like dancing I felt it was a bad idea.

eLMac

Banned
Reaction score
MM or RSD bootcamp. Grow some balls or it's CHODE time.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did an approach last thursday here's how it went down.

(drunk and walking around the club, I make eye contact with this hot blode girl)

Me: What's up?

Her: What? I can't hear you (it was very loud inside)

Me: What's your name?

Her: Giselle, whats yours

Her: Jayer, where are you from?

Her: Pleastanville (Some town here in the state close to where I live)

Me: You have a very ethnic name, where are you from originally?

Her: Uruguay

Me: Me too! (a lie but I know how they talk so I could pull it off)

Her: (very excited) no way,, are you really

Me: Well my parents were born there but I grew up here.

Her: wow that awseome (taps her friend on the shoulder) he's from uruguay "el es urugacho"

Her friend: Is that really true?

Me: Yeah I was born here but my parents are from there.

Her friend: cool

(her friend then whispers something in her ear)

Her: Well my friend is leaving so I have to go

Me: oh well let me get your number I'll call you

Her: (weird face) I just met you 5 minutes ago, I don't think so..

Me: Exactly how do you expect me to get to know you better, I'll call you so we can talk

Her: Sorry, I don't know how many other girls numbers you've already gotten tonight

Me: Alright bye (and I just walked away)

So yeah you see this dilema here, this board seems to preach going for the hook up before you get into the friend zone, but on the other hand you don't have any rapport unless you talk to a girl for a while.

I am so confused.

Comments anyone?

Approaches: 11

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
I did an approach last thursday here's how it went down.

(drunk and walking around the club, I make eye contact with this hot blode girl)

Me: What's up?

Her: What? I can't hear you (it was very loud inside)

Me: What's your name?

Her: Giselle, whats yours

Her: Jayer, where are you from?

Her: Pleastanville (Some town here in the state close to where I live)

Me: You have a very ethnic name, where are you from originally?

Her: Uruguay

Me: Me too! (a lie but I know how they talk so I could pull it off)

Her: (very excited) no way,, are you really

Me: Well my parents were born there but I grew up here.

Her: wow that awseome (taps her friend on the shoulder) he's from uruguay "el es urugacho"

Her friend: Is that really true?

Me: Yeah I was born here but my parents are from there.

Her friend: cool

(her friend then whispers something in her ear)

Her: Well my friend is leaving so I have to go

Me: oh well let me get your number I'll call you

Her: (weird face) I just met you 5 minutes ago, I don't think so..

Me: Exactly how do you expect me to get to know you better, I'll call you so we can talk

Her: Sorry, I don't know how many other girls numbers you've already gotten tonight

Me: Alright bye (and I just walked away)

So yeah you see this dilema here, this board seems to preach going for the hook up before you get into the friend zone, but on the other hand you don't have any rapport unless you talk to a girl for a while.

I am so confused.

Comments anyone?

Approaches: 11
I think you did good on this one. That girl probably lost out. The fact that you walked away without pushing further. There are tons more girls. And you are right, you do need to establish a little rapport, but it doesn't have to be over time. I have established rapport with some girls within 10 minutes of meeting them. I didn't get their numbers, but I did go for it, and they said no, and I left it at that. I'm still learning, but I'm getting major social prrof at the same time. Try to go out with a group of friends, also, so that you appear to have a life ouside of looking to hookup with girls (whether you do or not). That's my two cents. I am actually about to go eat some dinner before I get fukked up tonight--It's new years.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this is way too little. A friend of mine from New York came to Sydney, and went from being a Virgin and the school nerd, to having sex with 6 different girls (including a stripper) in 3 months.
How? By going out 5 or 6 nights a week and doing 10 approaches a night. If you want to read his FRs (he posts one almost every time he goes out) then go to ASF and search in the Field Reports section for "Nowhere" (his handle).

I myself do at least 15 a week over 2 or 3 days, and I still feel I need to up my approaches.
You are doing probably ONE PER WEEK... that's NOTHING. You will NEVER get results of any kind that way unless you're seriously buff and good looking, as well as very very skilled. Mystery has said that it takes probably 500 approaches before you start to get a feel for things. You should be spending 80% of your time out there approaching and 20% of your time reading this pick up stuff.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Jayer please tell us the number of approaches you have made including the times you didn't get a phone number or anything. I want to know the actual number of physical approaches you have made...not just the 11 times you managed to get a number.

Right now it sounds like out of roughly 186 days, you have gotten digits from only 11 girls. How is that possible if you are approaching as often as you say you are?

I just want to know how much actual progress you've made with APPROACHING...not just getting phone numbers. You're confusing the main issue here. It's not about whether or not you get numbers...it's about getting through the 100 approaches to kill off your anxiety and fears and misconceptions.

Give us an update on how many physical approaches you have made up till now. We don't care about how many numbers you have gotten, because at the current rate you're going, it'll take you 44 months (nearly 4 years) to get the remaining 89 phone numbers if you don't make some serious changes here.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gropedope

Actually its the reverse. I've done 11 approaches and gotten 5 numbers. 5 numbers which at this point nothing really has come of it.

I definitely am not doing a lot of approaching I am totally admitting that and I am certainly not bragging. All of you are right, I do need to be doing a lot more approaches.

I appreciate all this feedback because these pushes help motivate me. I am going to make it a point to head to a mall, or college next weekend and approach a few girls. I will post the results here.

I will never give up!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so last saturday Im at a bar with my friend and these 2 girls come nearby in order to get a drink. After getting warmed up talking to girls who weren't really giving me buying signs but were friendly, I dont even know what I said to start the conversation with tihs girl.

But next thing I know we are all drinking together and I am giving both girls attention although the one that I liked more I am talking to more.

I ask the girl if she had a cell phone and she said "yeah i do"

I'm like "let me get your number"

she's like "sure but i did leave my charger back home (she was on vacation) so I am going to give you mine and my friend's (the other girl)

Anyway to make a long story short, this was on saturday and I called on Tuesday. I left a message for the first girl because I got her voice mail, and then I called the 2nd girl and left a message saying my friend and I would like to hang out to call back.

Well nobody called me back, and it was just a typical night of fun but I guess they realized its not worth it to hook up with guys out of state.

Oh plus the girl my friend was talking to was married, so maybe she didnt even give the girl I was talking to the message.

Typical BS

but I'll never give up :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this board has been down so I couldnt post an update.

But about a month ago me and my friend were at a bar drinking when two girls approached the bar to get a drink.

Since I was tipsy, I asked the girl what she was doing.

She said "Im trying to get a drink"

Im like "good luck this bartender is horrible"

then Im like "whats your name"

she told me and we started talking a little bit....

to make a long story short her and her friend ended up drinking with me and my friend.

I did end up asking for her number and she gave it to me. She told me that her phone was off though cause she left her charger at home (she was from out of state there on business) so she gave me her friends number as well.

I ended up calling her friend a few days later, leaving a voice mail saying we met etc... but she never got back to me.

Typical scenario

Anyway

Approaches 12
Numbers 6

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres what I do, feel free to critique all you want...

If I am walking in a public location like a mall, and I see a HB walking towards me, I make eye contact, smile - like a real smile nothing fake,and if she smiles back I just say hey and if she says hey back I just go from there, like whats up? what school you go to? what year? I know people from alot of different schools so I can usually relate to the chicks I meet. I keep the convo pretty short but long enough that she remembers me, when I want the number I just say "whats your number?" My success is pretty damn high...