I've come to a realization!

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized that I've been putting myself in a negative mindset when I see a beautiful girl. I never used to do this (until I went through a few relationships that failed). It dawned on me how I immediately set myself up with a negative mindset when I see a cute girl (nervousness, I can do this...but I'll probably fail, she's too cute for me, probably has a boyfriend; just a few things that start to run through my head).

It never occurred to me that I do this "routine" to myself, and later on wonder how I failed/am failing as a person. On that note, I feel way better now that I've finally solved a big piece of a puzzle that is my mind.

I'm just kind of writing this out to clear my own thoughts. Gotta say I feel much more relieved now. Any thoughts are welcome.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was one of the most powerful epiphanies I ever had in my life. There is no perfect way to act when around attractive girls. You just gotta let go and run with it. Let go of attaching yourself with the outcome, and just enjoy life. Don't let negativity hold you back, from doing what you enjoy.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution said:
This was one of the most powerful epiphanies I ever had in my life. There is no perfect way to act when around attractive girls. You just gotta let go and run with it. Let go of attaching yourself with the outcome, and just enjoy life. Don't let negativity hold you back, from doing what you enjoy.
Right, living in the moment and whatnot. I can't believe how uptight I've become.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
You really need to work on your negative emotions and limiting beliefs.
Going through more circular thinking won't do it. Also, probably you have a lot of past situations that are still affecting you emotionally. I would say that you really have to pay attention to them and to clean them out. After you will do this, you will have breakthroughs..one after another.