Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Time for a 6 Pack Weight Loss Diet Journal

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're working out, you'll gain muscle, which is heavy. Plus, your weight can fluctuate as much as ten pounds up and down, depending on the amount of water and sodium in your body at the moment. If you were a fighter, I could have you making weight at 170 by the end of the week, but that's just through manipulating the amount of water in your body.

Don't worry so much what the scale says. I remember that a year after I started training, I weighed exactly the same. But I looked like a completely different person. That's why BMI is a joke. There's a lot more to your health and appearance than just height & weight.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was going to post this last night but my internet died last night.

Diet
meal 1:Spaghetti
meal 2: Brown rice pilaf with beef and broccoli stir fry, almonds
meal 3: few slices of Pineapple
meal 4: Protein Shake
meal 5: Chicken Breast, Salad, Brown rice pilaf
meal 6: handful of Strawberries
meal 7: Brown rice pilaf with beef and broccoli stir fry
meal 8: can of tuna

Workout

legs and abs

did about 25 minutes of jogging on the indoor track at my school's gym. My legs were really sore last night and I could barely walk after my workout lol. It's still sore right now.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet

From last night.
meal 1: spaghetti and brown rice pilaf
meal 2: Brown rice pilaf with beef and broccoli stir fry, almonds
meal 3: Protein bar
meal 4: Brown rice pilaf with beef and broccoli stir fry
meal 5: Pineapple slices
meal 6: Breaded chicken breast strips
meal 7: Chicken breast and salad

I succumbed and couldn't take it anymore and had some breaded chicken breast. I felt kind of bad afterwards. I need to be more strong willed.

Here's todays diet

meal 1: oatmeal and 2 eggs
meal 2: canned tuna and brown rice pilaf
meal 3: protein shake
meal 4: chicken breast

I had to go to a dinner party hosted by my classmates. I didn't really feel like going to it, but I wanted to work on my social skills and to get to know more of my classmates better so I went. I knew I had no control over the food there and alcohol would be served. Everything went downhill after meal 4.

meal 5: 2 ground beef soft tacos with white tortilla wraps and cheese, some mixed alcohol fruit punch, chips

I was starving at the party because there wasn't really enough food, so I ended up having to snack on chips. I left the party after 3.5 hrs because I couldn't take it anymore. I also ran out of food at home and had nothing left except a frozen dinner so had to eat that.

meal 6: hungry mean turkey dinner

I suppose this evening meals could be considered my cheat meals, however I really wanted to eat something else for my cheat meal :(. Guess its back to clean eating again tomorrow.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet

From yesterday:

meal 1: Oatmeal with honey, egg omlette (2 eggs)
meal 2: protein shake
meal 3: Pan fried pork, shrimp, and chive cake
meal 4: breaded chicken strips
meal 5: Brown rice pilaf with beef and mushroom stir fry

Workout

shoulders and arms

approximately 28 mins jogging on the track

Today:

meal 2: protein shake and avocado
meal 3: brown rice pilaf with beef and mushroom stir fry
meal 4: pinapple and orange
meal 5: Brown rice pilaf with beef and mushroom stir fry

Workout

Legs and abs

Cardio:

28 mins on the track

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
^^Diet looks a little better to me.

Time on treadmill looks OK. Are you gauging how many calories you're burning per treadmill run?
I'm running on the track now so can't calculate calories, besides the ones on the treadmill are inaccurate. I looked at some tables online and it seems I'm burning somewhere between 300-350 kcals a session from jogging on the treadmill. This number will most likely go up as my endurance improves and I can run longer and faster.

It also looks like my love handles have started to shrink alittle. I'm gonna have to take some pics in a few weeks to compare.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Buy a calorie-counter that you can wear while you're running the track/treadmill. You can also use it to compare accuracy versus the treadmill. I would go to a discount department store like Marshall's or TJ Maxx. If I didn't find one there, I'd go to Sports Authority.

I personally think it's very good to set a goal and then KNOW (not guess) how many calories I've burned every day, per the calorie counter or treadmill reading. In my opinion accuracy is not that important. I'm not sure why you think the readings are inaccurate, though.

I just want to feel more motivated to stick to a goal that involves a number, something that conveys a standard that I have to meet. Even if the reading is inaccurate, I'll still feel like I've accomplished a goal, and I'll get good results no matter what. The treadmill won't be THAT inaccurate.

It took me several weeks of clean eating and fastidious cardio on the treadmill, but I DID see some outstanding results after about a month and a half. So be patient. It takes awhile. By spring, you'll easily have best body on the beach, and you'll see how much easier it is to conversate with women.

At your current weight, I would aim for at least 400 calories burned per day. If you want the six-pack sooner, burn more calories. 500 per day.
I think with my cardio + weight training I should be burning about 400-500 kcals each workout session. My time is abit tight at the moment due to school and other obligations so I can't lift more then 3x a week. I did that last week and now I'm abit behind on my studies. I'm gonna try and shoot for 4x a week of jogging with 3 being on the same days as my weight lifting session + 1 day of volleyball + 1-2 days of boxing/aikido combined with my clean eating diet hopefully it will be enough to help me lose the weight.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet

From Jan 12:

meal 1:Oatmeal and egg omlette (2 eggs)
meal 2: Almonds
meal 3: Brown Rice Pilaf with beef and mushroom stir fry
meal 4: Brown Rice Pilaf with salt and pepper pork chop
meal 5: Pineapple and cherries
meal 6: Brown Rice Pilaf with spaghetti sauce and lean ground beef

from Jan 13

meal 1: Brown Rice Pilaf with egg omlette (2 eggs)
meal 2: almonds
meal 3: Protein bar ( had to go to a doctor's appointment so no time to eat lunch)
meal 4: Brown Rice pilaf with salt and pepper pork chop
meal 5: Brown Rice pilaf with salt and pepper pork chop
meal 6: Cherries and grape

I have a coed volleyball game tonight so will get some cardio in from that.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weighed myself at the gym today, I'm down to 186.7lbs

diet

Jan 14, 2015:

meal 1: Oatmeal with egg omlette (2 eggs)
meal 2: brown rice pilaf with kung pao chicken
meal 3: almonds and protein shake
meal 4; cherries and grapes
meal 5: Brown rice pilaf with kung pao chicken
meal 6: Chicken breast and salad, brown rice pilaf
meal 7: cherries, cantaloupe

Jan 15, 2015

meal 1: Oatmeal with egg omelette (2 eggs)
meal 2: Almonds
meal 3: chicken breast, salad, and brown rice, cantaloupe
meal 4: Protein shake
meal 5: Hot dog bun
meal 6: Currie with brown rice pilaf
meal 7: Golden melon

Jan 16, 2015

meal 2: Chicken breast, salad, brown rice pilaf
meal 3: protein shake, almonds
meal 4: chicken breast, salad, brown rice pilaf
meal 5: popeyes combo (cheat meal)

Workout

chest and back

30 minutes on the rowing machine. They closed the track off yesterday and it will be closed today as well. Didn't break too much of a sweat doing rowing.

In terms of diet, I have come to the realization that I need to cook food in huge bulks at a time, because I don't have time to cook on a semi-regular basis. Also waiting for my protein sources to defrost is seriously messing up my diet because I end up not being able to cook my food when I run out, and then I end up having to spend money eating crap. I'm gonna have defrost my meats 3-4 days before I need it in order to ensure I have a constant supply of ingredients to cook and prepare food with.

Last edited:

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
In terms of diet, I have come to the realization that I need to cook food in huge bulks at a time, because I don't have time to cook on a semi-regular basis.
Bravo. This is what our grandmothers and mothers do because it makes sense and actually works. Cook once or twice a week, buy a freezer and enjoy your home cooking for all it's worth.
thunder_god said:
I'm gonna have defrost my meats 3-4 days before I need it
Watch out for foodborne illness. Buy a microwave - they are cheap and allow you to defrost your meals within 15-20 minutes. A freezer and a microwave plus home cooking = road to independence and affordable, healthy, organic meals.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taken this morning right after getting out of bed and on an empty stomach. One month after pics.

I weighed myself at the gym early in the afternoon today and I'm currently at 183.3 lbs.

School has been extremely hectic this past week and a half and it will be just as hectic this upcoming week when I write my final midterm. After that I can get back to being really strict with my diet again. I only had time to hit the gym once last week. I'm hoping to go to the gym for the second this week today as well as tomorrow. I haven't had much time to prepare meals this week and had to buy subway sandwiches to save time unfortunately.

Last edited:

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I weighed myself yesterday and now I'm down to around 180 lbs. That's about 8-9 lbs lost in 2 months time. I'm going to try getting up earlier each day and jogging on an empty stomach and doing HIIT training when I go to the gym.