It's official....the 22yo is a waste of time

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
So what you're saying STR8UP is while you don't want a relationship you would fukk the 22-year-old and the AW but you don't want to mess up the social circles you have with these two girls, so you don't want to fukk either of these girls. You'd rather keep them as social proof and fukk other girls that come in contact with the groups. Is that right?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
So what you're saying STR8UP is while you don't want a relationship you would fukk the 22-year-old and the AW but you don't want to mess up the social circles you have with these two girls, so you don't want to fukk either of these girls. You'd rather keep them as social proof and fukk other girls that come in contact with the groups. Is that right?
I don't have an issue with having sex with either of them. The 22yo has shown her colors so she's off the roster, I just don't want to get on her bad side since I still think shes a cool person, and more importantly her best friend is a goldmine for me socially.

The AW....there are no social ramifications there. I have gotten some play out of her circle as well but the main thing with her is that I don't want her to think that we are becoming a couple or anything. She's been calling or texting me at least every other day lately, on top of the many, many comments she has made in the recent past that only a girl who is interested romantically would say.....totally out of character for her.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!!! Rough crowd in here, Str8up!! Bottom line is you know that all women have some sort of flake issues and some more than others. Man, I do not even try and entertain getting with women that young considering my age and I would be old enough to be their father.

I like the ten year rule for going down in age. These folks in here are ripping you to shreds and YOU may have a little oneitis. Nothing shameful about admitting it. I just had a 2 year relation**** or something that resembled one end several months back. I had oneitis and it about killed my stupid a$$! I learned a lot about not ever getting in that position again. Now I just act indifferent as I still try and heal. Not over it yet, but gained a wealth of experience from such train wreck that I knew that was coming.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I don't have an issue with having sex with either of them. The 22yo has shown her colors so she's off the roster, I just don't want to get on her bad side since I still think shes a cool person, and more importantly her best friend is a goldmine for me socially.
See, I would've went for it with both of them the times they were alone at your place. That's the only way you really know if a girl will fukk no matter what she's saying and it sounded like to me you could've escalated on the 22year-old while she was there. I wasn't there, so if you say it was a no go, then I guess in her case you just want to stay on her good side for the social circle.

The AW....there are no social ramifications there. I have gotten some play out of her circle as well but the main thing with her is that I don't want her to think that we are becoming a couple or anything. She's been calling or texting me at least every other day lately, on top of the many, many comments she has made in the recent past that only a girl who is interested romantically would say.....totally out of character for her.
Again, I probably would've went for it when she was alone at your place with you. I think what has happened with the AW is when you kept up the sexual tension and didn't act on it, she really only had two options: see you as just a friend or see you as a romantic interest. The only other option left seeing you as a FB/FWB/ONS sort of passed when you prolonged the sexual tension. Even if she was thinking relationship if you went for it she probably would be OK with it not being a relationship. She's an AW and is probably use to relationships not working out.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging from the tone of your post, I'm not convinced that you're ready to let this one go. My sneaking suspicion is that you're just going to become less available to her until she starts chasing you...then, it'll be back to business as usual.

If you really want to break up with her, it's not that hard and it certainly won't have negative repercussions on your social life. Sure, her friends will naturally jump to her side initially, but if anything, deep down they will see you as MORE attractive and less attainable than before. Girls (or perhaps people in general) just don't have as much loyalty to their friends as they would like others to believe. Just give her the requisite time by herself and "girls' night out"s to get over it and it'll blow over.

"Walking away" works best if there isn't an established relationship, but if it's been going on for months, you need to tell her what's up. Let her down easy--you can even give an "LJBF"--but make sure she knows it's over and don't give her false hope...otherwise she'll be sure to act on it.

Don't overthink this and psyche yourself out...you've come to the conclusion she's a waste of your time, now give her the ol' heave-ho

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone who cares.....

I changed my Myspace pic awhile back and she left a "wow you look good" comment

Yesterday she sent me an email-

"seems like forever since i have spoken to you! hope all is well! hope to hear from you coming down to visit soon! before the end of my semester maybe and if not im sure i will see u during my winter break for sure.
your in my thoughts!"

To which I responded-

"Sorry, been busy. I'll try to catch up with you if you make it up this way. Take care"

I think that was simple and concise enough, not enough to burn the bridge but enough to let her know that I'm not interested in playing this little fantasy game.

Probably have to hang out with her if she comes around in a couple of months since we have mutual friends, but she's not gonna be staying here again unless she's riding my c0ck all night, that's for sure.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry, been busy. I'll try to catch up with you if you make it up this way. Take care"
If I was to get that from a chick I would think she was interested in being friends, but not much more ...

so she should take it as a " friend zone "

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
The real question is why YOU feel the need to explain yourself? Just cut all contact and move on the other 3 billion sets of titis that wander this planet.

EXACTLY!!! You don't owe her $$hit!! If she hits you up, don't respond. If she starts calling, cut it short, tell her your busy...she'll take the hint. And I'm sure she's got a ton of guys lined up or others she's currently dating/talking with, so its not like your leaving a deer alone with a pack of hungry wolves.

Disappear into the sunset, then meet up with her friend and progress.

PIMP

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry about what is going to happen to your social life. that's just an a rationalization for you to continue to keep her in your orbit as a friend in the hopes that someday she will throw some bread crumbs your way.

Last edited: