Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's almost a lost cause trying to help the younger generation

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
I blame this on the boy bands. They play all this sappy, whiny music and fill their videos with hot chicks. Young men make the wrong connection

I like that music!!!
pop music kills!!

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
• get her mad, then kiss her. [this makes me angry when guys do this.]
You don't like it when men get you mad and they they kiss you?

But Pook said that was exactly how he seduced you!

:flowers:

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like this thread nor do I like anything that Str8up has been posting for the last couple of months. I miss the old Str8up from the Wealth threads, that guy as the Don Juan, this Str8up here I THINK, is just getting old and really bitter.

>> Don't sit around WATCHIN other guys' game, geeez. It really doesn't matter if the guy is a NICE GUY OR A JERK, a THUG or whatever, if he's 350 pounds or he's flexing like Lex Lugar.........if he's mind-fvcking the chick she'll fvck with him. I have MANYYYY friends who are fat fvckers and lay chicks you wouldn't DREAM OF.

It's so LAME for Str8up to sit around WAITING for another guy to get rejected to "pick up the pieces when he falls" doesn't that SOUNDDD like a fvcking Beta Male standing on the sidelines waiting for an Alpha Male to fall to move in on a chick?

Wtf

I wish the old Str8up would come back, he's turning like Pook (if you read Pook's blog) all Pook talks about is feminist and how "women are out to get you." I mean, wtf? I know women can be a little retarded but give me a break dude seriously.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
...I guess I can't change the world.
The world will be much less frustrating if you can keep reminding yourself of this.

Neubie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you mean, I see bulletins posted like this all the time.

one thing I found is you really can't help those who won't help themselves, there's a few guys i know that'd listen and agree with what you say, just nodding and going "yeah" almost defensively and yet continue on their path of doom.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest its not up to us to bring them out of the matrix. They can sort themselves out. I had to learn the hard way, and as much as I would like nothing more then for the world just to wake the **** up yesterday already, its not going to happen Thats my view at least. Often our outlook is seen as sexist/non conformist/eccentric, which can lead to problems at work and in certain social circles.

Amongst my own family and friends Im a little more vocal with my views (and get lambasted for them) but I am a little more circumspect around strangers and work colleagues. To be honest, its just not worth the effort and drama it often leads too. Especially with the fem*****es lurking around every corner. Im sure fem*****s are born with natural ninja abilities. They seem to strike out of no where at times.

However, a lot of men are starting to realize that walking on egg shells to keep women happy is a crock of ****. More and more men are turning their backs on the whole married at 27, 2.6 kids with retirement plan, 3 marriages stint while killing yourself at work. Already, news of future divorces are starting to come through in my social circle. The guys that got married young are already getting their asses dragged to the court room one by one, and they know they are on a hiding to nothing.

There is a growing awareness amongst men with regards to the mens rights movement, and it is starting to gain a lot of momentum. Websites are going up weekly, magazines and newspapers are starting to cover it more. So its not like it was 5 years ago. Men are starting to realize that they are not alone. As more and more men go through this crap, not knowing what the hell they have actually done wrong in many cases, they stumble across websites like this in a search for answers.

I cant help but think that its often better not to provide any advice. This is a personal journey at the end of the day, and the outcome and results are going to differ from person to person

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
So its not like it was 5 years ago. Men are starting to realize that they are not alone. As more and more men go through this crap, not knowing what the hell they have actually done wrong in many cases, they stumble across websites like this in a search for answers.
Only to get shouted down and ridiculed for being "bitter" (female word to make what you say meritless) instead of "awakened" and "concerned" and desiring to help others.

See post about pook above.

armstrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are giving some good examples of what NOT to do, but what course of action should you take instead? Lets say you see a cute girl at work and want to make something happen...what do you do and how do you do it?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Only to get shouted down and ridiculed for being "bitter" (female word to make what you say meritless) instead of "awakened" and "concerned" and desiring to help others.

See post about pook above.
Wow... I guess the joke isn't funny if I have to explain it. See I pretended I misunderstood what was being said and then used a famous poster... oh nevermind...