Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It takes 21 days to break a habit: 21 days no masturbation: The 3 week plan w/options

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
Moderation is the key.
I agree. However, that is a tricky subject. Moderation for one person may be twice a week....for another it may be twice a month. I think the important information to take from this thread is to not blindly accept those who say masturbate as much as you want as it is perfectly healthy, as long as you don't do it so much that it interferes with your personal life. Well you'd have to sit in your room baiting all do for it to be THAT severe.

People are openly reporting odd side-effects that seem to be fairly strongly related to masturbation frequency such as acne, decreased energy, etc. So pay attention to what your body is telling you. Like I said in my acne example, multiple people reported similar results while altering their masturbation habits. You can choose to accept someone's opinion that masturbation has no relation at all to acne OR choose to consider observable results (isn't this what the scientific method is based upon?).

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a mental thing folks.. while you may get "hornier" by not masturbating for a few days, it really comes down to your mental state. There are plenty of men who are motivated and get women and still masturbate quite frequently. A lot of men need that extra mental push, some don't.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
"testosterone plasma concentrations remained unaltered during sexual arousal and orgasm."

That says nothing about long term, repeated effects. What are you trying to prove/disprove here????
That testosterone doesn't change. But maybe you guys could post the study that shows proof that testosterone levels drop from repeated from masturbating a lot lol. I think you guys just like to use the word testosterone because it sounds so alpha.

However, that is a tricky subject. Moderation for one person may be twice a week....for another it may be twice a month.
What are we trying to do? Hammer it down to a universal number. To each their own.

I think the important information to take from this thread is to not blindly accept those who say masturbate as much as you want as it is perfectly healthy, as long as you don't do it so much that it interferes with your personal life.
That's what the Sunday Night Sex Show lady says, and I agree with her. I think sexual arousal and orgasms are completely healthy and some of the best things you can do for your body.

People are openly reporting odd side-effects that seem to be fairly strongly related to masturbation frequency such as acne
Come on, not this acne crap. How can you hold this testosterone standard and the acne standard? You can't have both. What do you think causes Acne? It's testosterone. When you hit puberty, your body starts pumping out extra testosterone(more than you have when you're an adult). So if jerking off causes you to have more pimples, your testosterone levels would rise causing more severe acne breakouts. Why not align yourself with something that actually has scientific backing, like cutting food out of your diet that has hormones in it that are designed for non-humans(Like Milk, which comes from a cow, which is designed for a calf). You know since you're getting hormones, that aren't designed for humans.

decreased energy
This is a complete placebo effect. You may be more content, but you definitely don't have less energy. Just take a look at any married couple that don't **** anymore. Are they full of life and accomplishing lots of things? No. They're irritable and depressing. Yeah, that's another good point, getting off will have your brain producing chemicals that'll make you feel good, happy, less irritable, and less depressing.

isn't this what the scientific method is based upon?
God no. It's based on observations from a test done with a controlled environment. Emphasis on CONTROLLED. Seriously, you're talking about watching one variable(when millions exist) and saying the outcome is because one variable was changed and watched. Let me give you an example. Let's say I typically watched family guy in the evening. Than I decided to do a test. I'll watch south park in the evening instead. Than I get diarrhea. Does that mean that south park gave me diarrhea, or that not watching family guy gave me diarrhea or could it be something not considered because it was a stupid uncontrolled test?
Who knows? Right? So Little Junior SS Beef Jerker decided to not masturbate anymore. Who knows what the hell this guy did? Maybe he decided at the same time to be more healthy to his body, and not go out and have his lunch at greasy, salty mcdonalds. Grease and Salt have been proven to aggravate acne. Maybe this kid wasn't jerking right before bed, and didn't have that hard jerking sweat on his face and sleeping with it. Do a controlled test, and you might be able to persuade me.

It's a mental thing folks.. while you may get "hornier" by not masturbating for a few days, it really comes down to your mental state. There are plenty of men who are motivated and get women and still masturbate quite frequently. A lot of men need that extra mental push, some don't.
The biggest problem is mental inertia. The more you're out doing something, the more the momentum will push you(or call it habit).

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I sure missed you guys.. leave you kids alone for a few days and look what happens.

Here is what I know FOR A FACT that happens to ME. If it doesn't happen to you, great, go have a cookie.

When I stop jerking:

- After a week or so I am strangely attracted to girls with big tits. She could be homely but if she has the curves I am game. Before- she has to be damn near perfect. I just want to fvck a lot more.

- I don't get aroused as easily. While jerking, I will get turned on 912 times a day over anything.. when I don't I get a hard on MAY BE once a day.

- Haven't noticed any significant results in agression. Acne isn't affected either - but my diet had been pretty bad over the last week.

I don't know what it is, but my gut always told me saying "don't worry, its natural, just do it" always seemed like the loser's way out.

I would also love to hear more about "sex vrs hand tostesterone" debate.. I do now for a fact that when I kiss a girls neck, or pull her hair, or grab her tits, it is quite different than sitting and watching it.

TTEOT - get a nickname will ya? ;) thanks for the food info, appreciated.

The challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
oxide i like ur open attitude and kewl feedback

hmmm im honestly thinking "its diff for everyone"
so **** this thread, im gettin benefits maybe u guys wont, its ur problem

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright im back on the bandwagon.

I notice that everytime I decide to mastrubate after quitting, I go at it 2-3 times a day for 2-4 days ..when usually i do it once a day.

ok..im getting a vision now.. bare with me.

nevermind lost it.

In any case, I am going to quit for 21 days. Just think of mastrubation as picking your nose - a silly habit that you dont need.

I also made a bet with a friend, and god damnit I am going to win.

so 21 days, starting yesterday. march 31. so april 20th.. easy!

Bryanabc

Reaction score
Where is this program and how Do I get started?

Don Juan Discussion Forum > Anything Else
It takes 21 days to break a habit: 21 days no masturbation: The 3 week plan

Where's the Instruction at?

Peter.Siffredi

Reaction score
Wow, 21 days no masturbation - good luck guys! Personally, I think a bit of stress relief and fun every now and again is quite healthy...

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to try not having sex with the wife for a week or two. Think I'm addicted to it, will do it back to back for days on end and then suddenly stop.

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's do this.

This is day 0 for me because I jacked off today (watching a hot chick cosplaying as Tifa masturbate & squirt; T_T). This will be it however. I will need all the energy I can get in order to cut weight while still lifting heavy (4 plate squat anyone?)

Anyways I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Now on DAY 0.

4reelz

Reaction score
The ads on this site are so counter productive lol
Tried so many times to do this, but now I'm just sick of giving in. Time for some self control.

8/21 and feelin the burn! (But that's just too bad for my body!)

khan baba

Reaction score
to get rid of masturbation\

i want get rd from masturbation i cant control my self to do masturbation plz help me
:nervous: :nervous:

khan baba

Reaction score
to get rid of masturbation

i want get rd from masturbation i cant control my self to do masturbation plz help me
:nervous: :nervous: