Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It takes 21 days to break a habit: 21 days no masturbation: The 3 week plan w/options

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
It would seem to me, that sex would be different mainly for the fact that somebody else is causing the sensation. There is (hopefully) a woman present, and that alone causes an increase in testosterone.
Yes, but your brain can not distinguish between a real chick and the imaginary lesbians I see when I bat.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there really needs to be more study done on this subject. I heard it's good to bat after squats/deads, help muesli reaper. Top athletes do it.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
i cant find it but there was a study on test levels and masterbation. When you have sexually intercourse with a woman your test levels boost up to 33%... when you masterbate your test levels have no change... these studies were done with a males and females not males on males. So no idea if it works with homo's.

ive noticed as soon as i stopped masterbating i became more aggresive in generally, my standards lowered and id wanna **** something even girls below my scale, acne went away and i wasn't as tired....

when i was a teen up till 22 i would masterbate 2-3 times a day and i had the worst acne ever, i had rx medication that wouldn't even help, soon as i slowed down jerking off it cleared up, i get break outs only if ive been wanking it...

give it a shot, do some research
Yeah that study is bull****, i don't see how your body would give a damn whether it was your hand or a girls vagina. I actually quit for 6 months and it really didn't do anything. There have been studies that show that after 7 days your testosterone actually drops if you haven't ejaculated. It has also been proven that ejaculation (whatever the sort) leads to a more functional immune system and it also kills off stress. It's all in your head, buddy. Masturbation is fine.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Thank God I'm not as stupid as you people.

Oxide, do you honestly believe "baiting" causes acne?? Or that a 2 week test will prove anything?? Really I thought you of all people were smarter than that.

But what really amazes me is that these crap threads are perpetuated every few months while politics and religion is banned.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe the acne theory. However, I do believe that not "baiting" lately - have not done so since Saturday - gives me more energy and makes me want to hit the gym. I love that feeling of wanting to tear something up. Testosterone baby!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no biological difference between sex and masturbation! The same basic results (orgasm, ejaculation) are occuring. If 'baiting causes a drop in testerone, so does sex.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
Blue balls come when you get sexually aroused, but never climax. After a while of this you'll get blue balls.
True! You need to be sexually STIMULATED and not ejaculate to get blue balls. Not simply sexually aroused. Getting boners will not give you blue balls alone.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Wow. Thank God I'm not as stupid as you people.

Oxide, do you honestly believe "baiting" causes acne?? Or that a 2 week test will prove anything?? Really I thought you of all people were smarter than that.

But what really amazes me is that these crap threads are perpetuated every few months while politics and religion is banned.
Did you even read anything I said about masturbating and acne? Everything I said is backed scientifically. It is not just an opinion. It is based on well accepted scientific evidence. According to observations: masturbating/ejaculating DOES stimulate androgen (sex hormone) production. Increased androgen production DOES give you oily skin (by stimulating your oil glands). Why do you think people start getting acne around puberty? Because that's when androgen production starts to peak. The oily skin caused by excessively stimulated androgen production is a huge factor in acne, since you are creating a breeding ground for the bacteria to feed.

I'm not saying mastuirbation CAUSES acne. However, there is a correlation. It is A factor. Not the entire equation.

Don't call people stupid when you're just being ignorant yourself. Do some research and you'll find everything I said confirmed.

The challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
..... believe me when i say that your body CAN tell the difference between sex and masterbaiting

listen YOU know its not real, dont u think ur body knows too? there have been alot of recent studies and books published that prove that your conciousness can actually affect your body.
This is how meditation, "the secret", and some of the crazy things some extreme martial artists claim they can do, work. Your concious reacts to your body and YOUR BODY REACTS TO YOUR CONCIOUSNESS

now... some people are claiming that almost nothing happens when they stop.
this means that masterbation affects different people differently. Im an indian and not white so maybe it reacts differently to some of you guys, but based on some of your responces it seems to affect many of you.

god i hate needless arguing....

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The challenger said:
..... believe me when i say that your body CAN tell the difference between sex and masterbaiting

listen YOU know its not real, dont u think ur body knows too? there have been alot of recent studies and books published that prove that your conciousness can actually affect your body.
This is how meditation, "the secret", and some of the crazy things some extreme martial artists claim they can do, work. Your concious reacts to your body and YOUR BODY REACTS TO YOUR CONCIOUSNESS

now... some people are claiming that almost nothing happens when they stop.
this means that masterbation affects different people differently. Im an indian and not white so maybe it reacts differently to some of you guys, but based on some of your responces it seems to affect many of you.

god i hate needless arguing....

I've always been mixed on masturbation vs sex. I know the mind is very powerful and has a connection to the physical world. Hell, that is what gave rise to the "placebo" effect! If you believe in the placebo effect, then it is not such a far stretch to believe in a difference between sex vs masturbation and how your body responds internally. While partly skeptical, I do see validity in the argument that your body behaves differently after sex vs masturbation, even though "ejaculation is still ejaculation."

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I don't need to do research for something this absurd. Next you'll tell me that purple elephants cause earthquakes. Should I research that too so that I'm not ignorant?

lmao...so sad

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't no question that there's a difference. For one thing, there's pheromones, which go straight to your brain.

You know that sensation... you can look at a girl from a distance, and that's one thing... but when you get close and smell her, say her neck... and it's like SPROING.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Yeah, for sure monkey masturbate. It's about all they do. i went to a fair and they had monkeys and those horny monkeys just kept jerking off the whole time.
*is on the floor laughing so ****ing hard* Omg that was too ****ing much lol..... Im out haha been about 24 days of no baiting.. lol Im out

Smoke

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
profit, profit, profit, that is what it is all about. Not helping people with acne.
Try this: loofah sponges.

It helped me. Maybe your case is more severe but it may help. It takes the dirt out of your skin, leaving it very very clean.

Back at topic...

From my experience, when I masturbate too much my mood changes, and usually for the worse.

DJDoomage

Banned
Reaction score
HEY fvckers!! I havent baited for 5 days already, tomorrow and firday make it 7. Guess what, I step out and people love to talk to me, especially the women. Guess what else, Im totally unpredictable and agressive. Today I yelled on some pervard flashing at the pool, and I think I gonna take his clothes wallet and keys next time I see that sh1t.

Not jerking off is great. There is this great big powerful sexual energy in my pants, and I can feel it. It looks like people around me can feel too.

If you are against not jerking off, you know who you are, that means you never knew the benefits of not jerking off. It only takes 3 days, and by day 5 you are ready to climb walls. You wussies cant keep your hands of your d1ck? Dont give advice on these forums if you cant control yourself, bunch of crying pvssies, and women in here.

Day 5 feels all down my pants. At times it is unbrearable, I almost gave up several times today. Watching women wanting to be with me set me straight, I now look at them and they respond, no openers or canny a55 sh1t is needed.

I might hit 6 months with this. Energy is just unbelieavable.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
lol I don't need to do research for something this absurd. Next you'll tell me that purple elephants cause earthquakes. Should I research that too so that I'm not ignorant?

lmao...so sad

haha you know nothing. You are the equivalent of a keyboard jockey when it comes talking about women on the DJ forum.

I have researched, tried, and tested everything I say. I have also observed others.

So guess what, youre opinion means nothing. Because it is based on nothing BUT your own opinion.

Your little "chime" into this discussion is pretentious. Come back when you've actually learend something besides to make your self feel better by putting others down. You are beyond pathetic. THAT is sad.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDoomage said:
If you are against not jerking off, you know who you are, that means you never knew the benefits of not jerking off. It only takes 3 days, and by day 5 you are ready to climb walls. You wussies cant keep your hands of your d1ck? Dont give advice on these forums if you cant control yourself, bunch of crying pvssies, and women in here.
Actually i quit for 6 months and while in the begining i did feel a tiny bit different, don't get too excited because it's not some miracle cure. This is ridiculous how you guys believe that not masturbating turns you into some super human. Sure it TEMPORARILY increases testosterone but in the end of things it's not going to create some amazing change inside of your body. In fact your body produces more testosterone the more you get off because it has to up the ante and create as much sperm as you are giving out. How about we let the people who want to masturbate masturbate and the rest of you can go on believing you've found a miracle cure for all of lifes ails.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
In fact your body produces more testosterone the more you get off because it has to up the ante and create as much sperm as you are giving out. How about we let the people who want to masturbate masturbate and the rest of you can go on believing you've found a miracle cure for all of lifes ails.
someone says it! Finally. Doing things that drain testosterone actually help increase it in the long run. That's why doing very high draining testosterone workouts that involve squats and deadlifts, will have your testosterone up in the long run.

Everyone needs to cool down with the no "baiting"(Stop saying baiting) threads. MODERATION. Moderation is the key. You don't over do it at the gym, don't over do it with your hand. But make sure you work it on a regular basis.

True! You need to be sexually STIMULATED and not ejaculate to get blue balls. Not simply sexually aroused. Getting boners will not give you blue balls alone.
Boners are a form of sexual arousal. Not close to the climax, but still fundamental. Your boys(sperm) are put into high gear and are on notice to be ready. Over time, you'll get blue balls.

there really needs to be more study done on this subject. I heard it's good to bat after squats/deads, help muesli reaper. Top athletes do it.
Who ever told you that is an idiot.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=14742233

We have demonstrated that sexual activity produces transient sympathoadrenal activation and a pronounced, long-lasting increase in prolactin in men and women. However, by analyzing endocrine alterations at 10-min intervals, a precise assignment of these changes to the pre-, peri- and postorgasmic periods was not possible. Thus, the current study aimed to accurately differentiate the endocrine response to sexual arousal and orgasm in men using an automatic blood collection technique with 2-min sampling intervals. Blood was drawn continuously before during and after orgasm over a total period of 40 minin 10 healthy subjects and were compared with samples obtained under a control condition. Sexual activity induced transient increases of plasma epinephrine and norepinephrine levels during orgasm with a rapid decline thereafter. In contrast, prolactin levels increased immediately after orgasm and remained elevated throughout the experiment. Although oxytocin was acutely increased after orgasm, these changes were not consistent and did not reach statistical significance. Vasopressin, LH, FSH and testosterone plasma concentrations remained unaltered during sexual arousal and orgasm. These data confirm that prolactin is secreted after orgasm and, compared with oxytocin, seems to represent a more reliable and sustained marker for orgasm in man. The results further reinforce a role for prolactin either as a neuroendocrine reproductive reflex or as a feedback mechanism modulating dopaminergic systems in the central nervous system that are responsible for appetitive behavior.
God you guys are gullible.