Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It Is Possible To GROW TALL If Your Bones Arent Fused!{no Scams}

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
well it turns out that my bones are fused and wont be able to grow so im a little bumed out:( .But he told me that i can gain an inch or more by rolfing and fixing my posture.I looked into rolfing and people often gain an a few cms to over an inch.but whateva,ill accept my height. wish you guys the best of luck on growing :D but im pretty much done with this thread

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god damn clsoed this thread before someone gets hurt.:mad:

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
god damn clsoed this thread before someone gets hurt.:mad:
Registered Sept 2005 950 posts :D

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An almost sure way of gaining a centimeter to OVER an inch is to do rolfing. Rolfing is a type of chiropractic massage that fixes your entire posture, it is really expensive, 10 sessions is $ 800 maybe more, you will need ten sessions. some people claimed to gain an inch 1/2 with this massage, it is really painful I heard. Google up rolfing and height increase

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder if this accounts for all the fat, tall kids running around...err this makes NO sense at all.

In terms of natural selection the tall trait would be weeded out because by this study most tall guys/girls would be fat/diseased and not be able to reprodcuce. :confused:

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: what are you talking about if your fat your estrogen levels are higher than normal, the fatter you are the more likely you wont grow to your full potential.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
naw man, that's total BS the fat kids at our school are WAY taller than the others. Thir hormones are through the roof, they mature faster, and they grow taller regarless of the estrogen levels.

All the fat girls at our school are living proof of this parodox. 95% of the fat girls are 5' 7'' + (I counted :cool: )

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, WTF

"A rise in sex hormones (primarily estrogen) after puberty causes the growth plates to close.35,36 The rich Western diet prematurely raises sex hormones, causing precocious puberty, and prematurely closes the adolescent’s growth plates.36"

source : http://www.nealhendrickson.com/mcdougall/030900puathletesarepeopletoo.htm

Directly contradicting the previous doctor

*scratches head*

Refined carbohydrates spike insulin IGF-1 growth hormones, fact. IGF-1 leads to elongated bones, fact. Higher IGF-1 levels are also supposedly associated with earlier machete which means the growing window is significantly smaller than someone who abstains from refined carbs, but during this time they grow more.

Errr, so the question is if refined carbs spike estrogen levels at the same time as IGF-1 levels. If not, eating potato chips is the best way to grow....not fresh fruits, veggies, and meats which is a little odd to say the least. If they do increase insulin levels then I really don't know, any opinions?

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, no

I was projected to be 5' 10'' but for some reason fell off the growth chart but kept steadily growing at 1 inch per year. I'm guessing I'll probably end up being 5' 9'' +
but since I'm not eating ANY refined carbs, idk.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
You went to one, how did your insurance cover the visit? like what was your purpose.....idk if a question is purpose enough.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewDude001
You went to one, how did your insurance cover the visit? like what was your purpose.....idk if a question is purpose enough.

I told my Doc that im concerned about my stature he said im already tall enough, I convinced him to send me to an endocrinologist, My mom looked for an Endocrinologist that would cover my insurance, she found one and a week later I paid a visit to the endocrinologist, a few weeks later after I got a scan I found out my bones were fused. I told you this, didnt I ?

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but in order for my insurance to cover the visit I need a decent purpose, right? So I can't just call up an endo and be like "I'm concerned about my height"

Or can I? I don't think my insurance would cover that. I think it needs to be a real reason, but I'm not sure. Do I need a normal doc's approval in order for my insurance to cover the visit?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you need the referal but you can get a scan age without seeing an endocrinologist.

Edit: I dont know your doctor so I cant say anything on if he,ll approve or not.