Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It Is Possible To GROW TALL If Your Bones Arent Fused!{no Scams}

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, a question

How is it that both meat and refined carbs increase IGF-1 levels? I understand that carbs cause an insuline (and IGF-1) spike to allow the sugar to absorb, but what happens with meats?

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://cosmopolitan18.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_cosmopolitan18_archive.html

Hmm, I really don't think that study that claimed high glycemic load carbs account for increased height are very true. The above link suggests increased height in different parts of the world is due to protein levels, which makes a LOT more sense.

So eat a bunch of lean meats/fruits/veggies....maybe milk ((probably not with the modern pasture) and you'll reach your full potential+ just like the dutch.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester - Never been through this proceedure myself but I really think you should get a grip pal. If there was treatment available to help people grow some more brain cells I'd be first to recomend you join the waiting list cause that kind of belligerant attitude has got to come from some kind of inadequecy.

I'm afraid growth hormone won't help you grow up anymore and that has nothing to do with your hight.

---

To everyone else.

I wish I'd discovered this years ago. I discovered just too late when I was 17 /1/2. Good work all those researching.

What I will say is short hight isn't too much of a problem to your game if you are totally secure about it and have the right personality you can forget worrying about it. (Also I was still growing very slowly when I was refused cause my plates had fused too far. Apparently if they give it after your plates have fused you can get quite disfigured - spatulated fingers etc.)

Anyway those of you who can get to the doctor and seek help with it. You'll probibly ahve to tell them about the psychological effect it's having on you yadah yadah yadah.

To the guy who's dad isn't so keen: You're 18, you're your own man, and you're quite right. Now I'd get to your GP quickly because you havn't got much time left. Make this decision for yourself or you'll regret it the rest of your life. Frankly it's none of your old man's business anymore. (and it hasn't been since you were competent to accept treatment on your own behalf in your own best interests - which is a lot longer than one month).

Anyway, for the rest of you - reframe it, and you don't even need to think about it anymore. You can even get a thrill from the way you spend your whole life AMOGing 6 foot odd wussy giants who should be in there so quickly. You'll even have tall guys asking you how you do it.

IT's golden.

Hebbs.

Think about it.

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to help everyone out, this is how you access the Professor Heromar's website. Go to:

http://babel.altavista.com/

In the "Translate Web Page" box, type: http://www.heromar.com.br/

his website is in portueguese

Click Portuguese to English on the drop down menu and then click translate. I think Google can translate it for you too.] this guy claims to make 23 yearolds grow by 15 cms, could be true, could be not. problem is his clinic lis in brasil.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
you should NOT attempt home supplementation of HGH or any pro-hormones, like L-arginine or Creatine.
This is where I stopped reading.

epuree

Reaction score
Okay Im new and I just read this thread.

Any idea what Mr.Unique's age was...? The one that went for the X-ray?

And I was thinking is it possible to still take Cow Colostrum while on a Paleolithic diet... I mean hunters could squeeze milk from cows and it can be drank in the raw form right..?

And how is meat possible to take in raw form...?:rock:

Anyways I'm thinking of taking leterazo (if its spelled like that), and go for an x-ray first, and take Colostrum on a regular basis. Sleep regularly. And see how it goes. Along with some stretching exercises.

Thanks for answering my questions :D

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
epuree said:
Okay Im new and I just read this thread.
Welcome to the world.

And how is meat possible to take in raw form...?:rock:
Just take a bite out of a cow. Watch out for salmonella.

Anyways I'm thinking of taking leterazo (if its spelled like that), and go for an x-ray first, and take Colostrum on a regular basis. Sleep regularly. And see how it goes.
Sleep. Exercise, don't go heavy with the weights. Vitamins. Healthy diet. Stretching helps... for exercise.

Colostrum sound like a nutrient packed food.

That's all you can do to maximize your genetic potential.

Tassilo

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Sleep. Exercise, don't go heavy with the weights. Vitamins. Healthy diet. Stretching helps... for exercise.

Colostrum sound like a nutrient packed food.

That's all you can do to maximize your genetic potential.
Amen! That's really all you have to do. the crucial part is to actually doing it! All the complicated theory and stuff will only give you an excuse to not get started yet since you still have to learn a lot.

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the pages of Endocrinological theory are to be ignored? I'd be interested to see if any of the people posting a few years ago have had any benefit from the original regime of estrogen blockers.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can grow your bones and teeth, meaning you can grow taller with new technology called Ultrasound device

http://www.engadget.com/2006/06/30/new-low-intensity-pulsed-ultrasound-device-helps-re-grow-teeth/

Thats an old site.. I think you can actually get the ultrasound device somewhere since its 2010 now.. You cannot grow how much you want, there is a limit of course.. but you will become taller than you are.

But I really don't need that as I'm 1.90m = 6'2???.. Although it could be useful in case i break a teeth or something.

jonathan96

Reaction score
Has anyone on here, that did the anti-estrogen therapy, seen any results???

arisetiawan1

Reaction score
tolong bamtu saya :'(

Hello, it looks like this has been a very long time., but I just read it, too bad I just read it, and sorry if my English was a bit unclear because I'm not well, I'm from asia and you definitely know us, the average of our short but I'm in below normal, I'm 18 years old and my height 5'4 ".It's sad.:cry: I want to ask and want to seek advice from you guys, I hope you guys can help me :up:
first, I just want to reduce estrogen levels, I do not know if I'm late or not but please help me I want to ask how long I could grow if I just start reducing estrogen in my body, what I can still grow naturally and maintain plate epiphyseal to remain open until 25 years of my life if I keep taking anti-estrogen supplements and if not I can keep it up to what age? I always dreamed to be high (6'3 "):cry: haha it may be impossible but if it can how? but please do not suggest me to an orthopedic surgeon or stretching of the spine :nono:
I will learn from you guys who have berpengalaman.bagi people who have done this, since what age did you start? , How long you perform anti-estrogen therapy and how many years you can maintain your epiphyseal plate? and how high do you get? I also want to ask why androgen must also be reduced? what influence the epiphyseal and growth? then whether HGH therapy also accelerate epiphyseal closure period? then what is true if estrogen kept at less we can continue to grow forever? haha sorry if too many questions because I really wanted a high, minimum I can grow as tall as 6 'permanently and naturally, you can give me tips? I will accept the risk of the disease because the disease can be cured but the height can not be cured. thank you:cool: :)

jenniferannisten

Reaction score
Are there any progressive thinking endocrinologists out there?

Any progressive endocrinologists in NY or Florida who would be willing to evaluate and prescribe growth hormone to 15 year old who is 5 ft 6 half? male.would ideally like to be 5 ft 10.. .